Muyiwalawal's SE team line up

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Muyiwalawal's SE team line up

Post by highbury »

We are waiting for Muyiwalawal's lineup. He is usually on point. There is no point in knowing the list tomorrow because everyone will have access to that information. I say, Muyiwalawal, where art thou?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Muyiwalawal's SE team line up

Post by Enugu II »

Your best guess from below:
Close Door Session – How Eagles Lined Up Plus Substitutions Made By Coach Gernot Rohr
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/06/cl ... rnot-rohr/
October 6, 2017010

The close door training session of the Super Eagles of Nigeria ‎gave a bit of hint as to how the team could line up against Zambia on Saturday in their penultimate World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie.

Nigeria need a win to progress to the World Cup 2018 in Russia while Zambia will have to avoid defeat if they want to keep alive their hope of qualifying for the World Cup.

Yesterday coach Gernot Rohr had his first close door session with the Super Eagles and it lasted for one hour, and during the course of the session the coach made some substitutions moving players from the Team A to B, and some from B to A.

The session ended 3-2 in favour of Team A thanks to a brace from Odion Ighalo with Alex Iwobi who was moved from Team B to A netting what ended as the winner, while Kelechi Iheanacho and Anthony Nwakaeme got the goals for the B team.

DONT MISS ==> FIFA Confirms Eagles As 50th In the World, Top 10 In Africa In Latest Rankings
Here is how they lined up, including the substitutions made by the coach during the training session at the mainbowl of the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo.

Team A – Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Elderson Echiejile ( Ola Aina), Shehu Abdullahi, Leon Balogun, William Troost-Ekong, O‎genyi Onazi, Wilfred Ndidi, John Obi Mikel, Victor Moses, Moses Simon (Alex Iwobi), Odion Ighalo.

Team B – Daniel Akpeyi, Ola Aina ( Echiejile) , Chidozie Awaziem, Oghenekaro Etebo, Mikel Agu, John Ogu, Uche Agbo, Kelechi Iheanacho, Ahmed Musa, Anthony Nwakaeme, Alex Iwobi ( Simon).
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

He's not inner anymore if you haven't noticed the trend. He sees the list like every other person now....day of the match. Unlike before he wld have got the list a day before the game.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

we don't really need an inner caucus scoop to know what our starting XI will look like by now
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

eyan wrote:He's not inner anymore if you haven't noticed the trend. He sees the list like every other person now....day of the match. Unlike before he wld have got the list a day before the game.
That's not a bad thing. I don't really see the benefit of some of those scoops. Some of that information I don't want floating around on the net, Nigerians are not the only ones on CE abeg.

Furthermore Eagles Nest is now indexed! Rant and Rave isn't but Eagles Nest is, which means any random person in the world can find our 'leaks'. If Our XI is getting leaked 5 days before a match, I don't see exactly who that is benefiting.

So we can feel involved? Abeg, I like my XI released on the same day.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

highbury wrote:We are waiting for Muyiwalawal's lineup. He is usually on point. There is no point in knowing the list tomorrow because everyone will have access to that information. I say, Muyiwalawal, where art thou?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yep! We miss InnerCaucus...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL