UGANDA SUGAR CRANES 0-0 GHANA BLANK STARS FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UGANDA SUGAR CRANES 0-0 GHANA BLANK STARS FT

Post by anointed »

Should Uganda drop points at home today and Egypt whack as expected, Egypt will nick a Russia ticket today.
Last edited by anointed on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUGAR CRANES vs BLANK STARS

Post by anointed »

The race for who gets Africa's first Russia ticket is btw Nigeria and Egypt.

How sweet will it be for the bredaly midgets, who cannot get the ticket, to be spoilsport for the noisy and disrespectful amatoki grubbers.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anointed wrote:The race for who gets Africa's first Russia ticket is btw Nigeria and Egypt.

How sweet will it be for the bredaly midgets, who cannot get the ticket, to be spoilsport for the noisy and disrespectful amatoki grubbers.
Don't we play first? I mean before Egypt...If we win the game then we will be the first team to qualify from Africa...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robbynice wrote:
anointed wrote:The race for who gets Africa's first Russia ticket is btw Nigeria and Egypt.

Don't we play first? I mean before Egypt...If we win the game then we will be the first team to qualify from Africa...
Uganda-Ghana starts in less than hour. The result is key to whether Egypt can qualify today. For Egypt not to qualify today, Uganda must win. Even if Ghana wins, Egypt could still qualify. Yes, we start before Egypt-Congo though our games will intersect by a half each.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UGANDA SUGAR CRANES vs GHANA BLANK STARS

Post by anointed »

tfco and Kabalega, I'm in kids' visiting day so you berra provide commentary. I don help u start thread.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Live on SS9. National anthems being played.
gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

the game is on YouTube, I am streaming it live.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

S Africa scores early vs B Faso

6 mins gone
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anointed wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Uganda-Ghana starts in less than hour. The result is key to whether Egypt can qualify today. For Egypt not to qualify today, Uganda must win. Even if Ghana wins, Egypt could still qualify. Yes, we start before Egypt-Congo though our games will intersect by a half each.
My point is our game will end before the Egypt game which means if we win we will be the first team in Africa to qualify. Of course I am assuming that no matter what happens in the Ghana/Uganda game, Egypt will still have to get a result in theirs to qualify. With that said, I get what you are saying. Both teams can qualify today.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

gmoni1 wrote:the game is on YouTube, I am streaming it live.
Link please. BEIN is suppose to be showing the Ghana/Uganda game but they are showing Tennis...smdh

gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

free kick to Uganda, over the bar.
gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

Uganda is pressing Ghana.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

They have started showing the game 10 minutes into the game

Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...hehehehehe...amatoki grubbers...there is no name the blacky stars answers all the right names...my first time hearing this name...AMATOKI GRUBBERS...the new local African champions...
...anointed can be wicked sometimes... :lol: amatoki grubbers ThiefCo where are you...?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

B Faso starting to push back. They are coming forward and creating chances
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

gmoni1 wrote:the game is on YouTube, I am streaming it live.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

5′ Yellow to Ghana captain, Daniel Amartey for tackling OKwi
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

smh...The commentaries is way ahead of tha action...

gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

Uganda almost scored..
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Truth be told, this Ugandan pitch is an absolute disgrace. Large swathes of bare ground and uneven grass. Long time I saw this type of pitch in International games.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

End to End stuff!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

Ghana hit the side net.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

The pitch :boo:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle