Register

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Register

Post by Its a Goal »

Mark yourself present on this historic day that Nigeria eventually qualifies for the Russian World Cup 2018 :thumbs:. If England can do it nothing stops the superior Nigerians from getting the job even more impressively.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sam Agunsoye
Egg
Egg
Re: Register

Post by Sam Agunsoye »

I’m in.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sorry I'm unable to take your call right now. Please leave your name and telephone number so I can put you on my barred list. Thank you
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

To God be the glory. To see Nigeria qualify for another WC from a group nobody ever expected us to come out of.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!