Zambia fans in Ghana predict victory for Chipolopolo ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Zambia fans in Ghana predict victory for Chipolopolo ...

Post by Kabalega »

Zambia fans in Ghana predict victory for Chipolopolo against Nigeria

If wishes were horses, next Saturday’s World Cup qualifier between Nigeria and Zambia at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium will result in a cricket score for the visiting Chipolopolo Bullets, according to their fans who spoke exclusively to Completesportsnigeria.com at the Kotoka International Airport in Accra on Sunday evening.

Ferdinand Afful, a Zambian student at the Accra University of technology said he’s convinced that the Zambians will leave Uyo with the goals and three points in the kitty.

He said: “We are talking about a new Zambia team with a new mentality. This was not the team that Nigeria beat in Ndola but a new team of young players who have shown that Zambia belongs at the top of African football. You saw what we did to Algeria home and away? We are coming to do the same to your team in Nigeria,” he boasted. :lol: :lol:

Afful’s brother, Conrad who’s also a student at the same university echoed his sibling’s optimism and predicted the same three-nil scoreline.

“I know it is funny but I think we are capable of winning by as many as three goals. I have doubt in the ability of our players. We may not have as many players in Europe as Nigeria but our strength is in our unity as a team. Patson Daka is the player who will ruin your team because his pace will just be too much for your boys,” he said.

Also joining in the wide-margin ‘prophecy’ was Boyd Mwala, also a student but he expressed the wish that the Zambia team would keep an eye on Nigeria’s experienced players like Mikel Obi and Victor Moses who he claimed could hurt their World Cup chances.

“Really I wished it was possible for both countries to go to the World Cup but since we cannot, I would rather it is Zambia and to do that we will beat Nigeria in your country next Saturday. I am sure of it and I will tell you that I said so after the game.”

Source
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zambia fans in Ghana predict victory for Chipolopolo ...

Post by nemi2002 »

So if they manage to beat Nigeria they would have qualified for the world cup.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

nemi2002 wrote:So if they manage to beat Nigeria they would have qualified for the world cup.
The odds would certainly lean that way given the fact that Naija would have to travel to Algiers for their last game. :woot:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Kabalega wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:So if they manage to beat Nigeria they would have qualified for the world cup.
The odds would certainly lean that way given the fact that Naija would have to travel to Algiers for their last game. :woot:
So even if that is the case, is it a foregone conclusion that there will be a home Zambian victory over Cameroon in the last match? Playing Cameroon anywhere in the continent (home, away, neutral ground) is very difficult. I am willing to bet that Zambia will lose to Cameroon on match day six.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Adisboy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
So even if that is the case, is it a foregone conclusion that there will be a home Zambian victory over Cameroon in the last match? Playing Cameroon anywhere in the continent (home, away, neutral ground) is very difficult. I am willing to bet that Zambia will lose to Cameroon on match day six.
One word, "momentum!"
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kabalega wrote:
Talking about odds will actually favour the SEs getting the victory over the bullets on Saturday and the last time the SEs went to Algeria, we scored 5 goals......
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

noise noise and more noise...why not just stfu and let the green grass do the talking.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Kabalega wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
One word, "momentum!"
Momentum? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kabalega, you surely know that isn't a 'thing' in sports.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
One word, "momentum!"

Bros it sure is!

Momentum has to be the reason why Uganda has been useless at all football levels since 1978..Do you know how difficult it is to be a consistent loser?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

platinum wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
One word, "momentum!"

Inertia sure is a "thing" in sports.
Once the team goes on a roll.... :D
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kabalega where are you from?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

nemi2002 wrote:Kabalega where are you from?
What kind of question is this?

I'm from the land where milk flows down village paths and kids start kicking at conception. :thumbs:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

platinum wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
One word, "momentum!"
Don't mind Kabalega - please!. He can't wait for us to lose, but he will be disappointed on Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:

I'm from the land where milk flows down village paths and kids start kicking at conception. :thumbs:
... which is where, please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

The land of great lakes, the great river and the great rift valley. :thumbs:

But what does all this have to do with Ghana based Zambian fans prediction?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Is Uganda involved in the wcqs or have you given up on them?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

nemi2002 wrote:Is Uganda involved in the wcqs or have you given up on them?
This thread is about Zambian fans in Ghana predicting the results of Nigeria vs Zambia.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

The land of great lakes, the great river and the great rift valley. :thumbs:

But what does all this have to do with Ghana based Zambian fans prediction?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wa for you - Chief Kabalega! Thus, you are not proud of where you came from, so ashamed you can't mention the Country's name? Hmm!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:
This thread is about Zambian fans in Ghana predicting the results of Nigeria vs Zambia.
Sir, but what is your prediction for your nation's game? You are from a country - right? Please don't deny your nation because of football or sports
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Sir, but what is your prediction for your nation's game? You are from a country - right? Please don't deny your nation because of football or sports
I am neither Ghanaian, Zambian nor Nigerian.

Nigeria vs Zambia is too close to call. :D
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Fake News

Ferdinand Afful, a Zambian student at the Accra University of technology ....

Afful is a typical Ghanaian name
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kabalega wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
I am neither Ghanaian, Zambian nor Nigerian.

Nigeria vs Zambia is too close to call. :D

Just say you are not from a footballing nation and we will understand
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Rawlings wrote:Fake News

Ferdinand Afful, a Zambian student at the Accra University of technology ....

Afful is a typical Ghanaian name
So this is a Ghanaian masquerading as a Zambian? :lol: :lol: