I want England right now

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: I want England right now

Post by waka-man »

At the moment the big loss for England is Victor Moses.
Southgate would love to play 3 4 3 but he just doesn’t have the personel. With Moses, England would be a different proposition.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^The biggest misconception is that they don't have the players to do so. Walker and Rose are more than capable at playing wingback and it could be argued, Oxlade''s better performances came as a right wingback. Bertrand is a decent understudy wide left. The issue is not the absence of options wide, rather the conundrum shaping up the midfield. In true Anglicised fashion, there is a lack of genuine quality, Dele Alli aside. A front three of Ali, Kane, Sterling/Vardy (purely for work ethic) is decent enough. There is enough there to effect a 3-4-3, the issue is more intracranial, cerebral.

The bread and butter curriculum, unchanged and unevolved, results in a collective neuroses, best defined as footballitic cerebral palsy. Anything outside of 4-4-2 and it's an unattainable developmental milestone.

In simplest form, they're sh*t but would certainly be a tough task for any of Africa's representatives.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

they lack a playmaker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved