Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 15587
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4635672/p ... hotel-sex/
PREM ACE SEX SHAME
Premier League star Isaac Success arrested after ‘paying four hookers £2,000 for a hotel romp’ and ‘angrily demanding his cash back

A PREMIER League ace paid four hookers £2,000 for a hotel romp — but failed to score with any of them after drinking two bottles of Baileys.

Watford’s Isaac Success, 21, was arrested after angrily demanding his money back. Alexis Domerge was one of the escorts paid by footballer Isaac Success

Escort Alexis Domerge said the Watford star boasted of his prowess in the bedroom after paying the women £2,000 for a hotel romp.
But the 21-year-old, who has found the net only once in 19 Watford appearances, drank two bottle of Baileys — and then repeatedly failed to score with the hookers.
When the women decided to blow the whistle on Success’s lacklustre performance after 90 minutes, he angrily demanded his money back.
He was arrested in the hotel lobby after cops were called.

The Watford star became angry and demanded his money back after the girls called time on the romp
Alexis, 24, said: “He accused us of ripping him off and asked for his money to be returned.
“It was terrifying. He had paid four of us £500 each to party with him and we all got naked as soon as the money came through on our phone bank accounts.
“He was drinking Baileys straight from the bottle.
“He must have chugged at least two. I pulled off his shorts and got down to it with three other girls doing everything you could imagine.
“But he was getting frustrated. What do you expect if you drink two bottles of Baileys liqueur straight from the bottle?”

Fellow escort Michaela Carter, 30, said: “He had a nice body and all four of us massaged him for a full hour and a half — as long as a football match.
“He had been boasting to us all night about how much he earned and how much fun we were going to have.
“But it’s fair to say that Mr Success did not live up to his name during our night together.
“He seemed really keen on Baileys — swigging the stuff out of the bottle. It made me cringe because it’s so sickly sweet.
“He seemed a bit shy and awkward, probably because he’s only 21. After a bit of chat Alexis took charge and said it was time to get down to business.

Alexis says the four escorts all got naked as soon as the money came through on their bank accounts
“She laughed and told him, ‘We want your money before the honey’.
“So he transferred £2,000 straight to one of the girls which was divided between the four of us.
“The partying started as soon as the money came into our accounts and we all stripped off.
“All five of us were squirming around on the bed but after a while we realised the Baileys had taken its toll.
“Eventually, I told him I couldn’t stay any longer and we couldn’t give him extra time. That’s when things started to get nasty.
“There was a lot of screaming which must have woken the entire hotel.
“At that point the police were called. We were all making a terrible racket.
“I ended up with a slight cut on my face and a bruise on my arm during the chaos.
“I don’t know how it happened. During the row I also stumbled backwards and broke the heels of my £600 Louboutin shoes. It meant I was already £100 down.”

Things turned nasty when the girs told Success they couldnt give him extra time
Nigerian international Success, who earns £30,000 a week, booked the four girls after spending the night at a lap-dancing club in London’s West End.
In the early hours they were texted the details of the luxury Sopwell House hotel, Herts, where Success had hired a first-floor suite.
Michaela said: “We met him and a couple of his mates in reception but they left, leaving just Isaac and the four of us.
“We went up to his room. It was a nice room and I could tell he had lots of money because there were designer clothes in there and Christian Louboutin trainers which can cost £800 a pair.
“He offered us drinks then started boasting about how rich he was.
“He said, ‘You won’t believe how much I earn in 90 minutes’.”
Alexis, from Brooklyn, New York, said: “I was actually quite turned on by his body. He’s beautifully toned.

“Eventually, Michaela and one of the other girls broke it to him that they couldn’t stay any longer.
“But he then accused us of ripping him off and demanded his money back.
“Several police cars arrived really quickly and about five officers came in and cuffed his hands behind his back and took him outside.
“Success admitted that he had paid us for sex.
“But he also claimed we’d cheated him out of the cash, without mentioning the reason why he didn’t have sex.
“All this commotion was more than the hotel management could take and they ordered us out of the hotel — including him.
“It’s a really nice place and I guess this isn’t the sort of behaviour they tolerate.”

The hookers said Success later called his bank and had the payments to them stopped.
Alexis said: “We couldn’t believe it when he accused us of cheating him and got the bank to get him his money back.
“We made a deal and it wasn’t our fault he didn’t have a good time. His behaviour was off the scale.”
Success signed for Watford from Spanish side Granada for £12.5million last July — then a record fee for the Hertfordshire club.
He has struggled to make the starting line-up since.
He sat out Watford’s 2-0 away win at Southampton on September 9 but went out on the town in London the following day before hooking up with the girls.
Alexis and Michaela and another 34-year-old escort were recruited by a fourth hooker, a friend of Success’s.

A Hertfordshire Police spokesman said: “Police are investigating an allegation of assault reported to have occurred at 6.30am at Sopwell House in St Albans on Monday September 11.
“A 21-year-old man was arrested and de-arrested and inquiries are ongoing.”


Last edited by smartbrother on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6026
Bush boy, we can see why your boy is not scoring for his club. His mates are going to the World Cup and he is busy with four chicks. The boy no serious


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8302
This guy is such a loser. All that talent and this is what he decides to do with it. Watford should release him.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 5038
smartbrother wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4635672/premier-league-isaac-success-arrested-four-hookers-money-hotel-sex/
PREM ACE SEX SHAME
Premier League star Isaac Success arrested after ‘paying four hookers £2,000 for a hotel romp’ and ‘angrily demanding his cash back

A PREMIER League ace paid four hookers £2,000 for a hotel romp — but failed to score with any of them after drinking two bottles of Baileys.

Watford’s Isaac Success, 21, was arrested after angrily demanding his money back.

Alexis Domerge was one of the escorts paid by footballer Isaac Success

Alexis Domerge was one of the escorts paid by footballer Isaac Success
Escort Alexis Domerge said the Watford star boasted of his prowess in the bedroom after paying the women £2,000 for a hotel romp.

But the 21-year-old, who has found the net only once in 19 Watford appearances, drank two bottle of Baileys — and then repeatedly failed to score with the hookers.

When the women decided to blow the whistle on Success’s lacklustre performance after 90 minutes, he angrily demanded his money back.

He was arrested in the hotel lobby after cops were called.

The Watford star became angry and demanded his money back after the girls called time on the romp
Alexis, 24, said: “He accused us of ripping him off and asked for his money to be returned.

“It was terrifying. He had paid four of us £500 each to party with him and we all got naked as soon as the money came through on our phone bank accounts.

“He was drinking Baileys straight from the bottle.

“He must have chugged at least two. I pulled off his shorts and got down to it with three other girls doing everything you could imagine.

“But he was getting frustrated. What do you expect if you drink two bottles of Baileys liqueur straight from the bottle?”

Fellow escort Michaela Carter, 30, said: “He had a nice body and all four of us massaged him for a full hour and a half — as long as a football match.

“He had been boasting to us all night about how much he earned and how much fun we were going to have.

“But it’s fair to say that Mr Success did not live up to his name during our night together.

“He seemed really keen on Baileys — swigging the stuff out of the bottle. It made me cringe because it’s so sickly sweet.

“He seemed a bit shy and awkward, probably because he’s only 21. After a bit of chat Alexis took charge and said it was time to get down to business.

Success was arrested in the hotel lobby after cops were called

Alexis says the Prem star became frustrated but blamed his performance on the booze
Alexis says the four escorts all got naked as soon as the money came through on their bank accounts
“She laughed and told him, ‘We want your money before the honey’.

“So he transferred £2,000 straight to one of the girls which was divided between the four of us.

“The partying started as soon as the money came into our accounts and we all stripped off.

“All five of us were squirming around on the bed but after a while we realised the Baileys had taken its toll.

“Eventually, I told him I couldn’t stay any longer and we couldn’t give him extra time. That’s when things started to get nasty.

“There was a lot of screaming which must have woken the entire hotel.

“At that point the police were called. We were all making a terrible racket.

“I ended up with a slight cut on my face and a bruise on my arm during the chaos.

“I don’t know how it happened. During the row I also stumbled backwards and broke the heels of my £600 Louboutin shoes. It meant I was already £100 down.”

Michaela claims the footballer boasted about his high earnings#
Things turned nasty when the girs told Success they couldnt give him extra time

Nigerian international Success, who earns £30,000 a week, booked the four girls after spending the night at a lap-dancing club in London’s West End.
In the early hours they were texted the details of the luxury Sopwell House hotel, Herts, where Success had hired a first-floor suite.

Michaela said: “We met him and a couple of his mates in reception but they left, leaving just Isaac and the four of us.

“We went up to his room. It was a nice room and I could tell he had lots of money because there were designer clothes in there and Christian Louboutin trainers which can cost £800 a pair.

“He offered us drinks then started boasting about how rich he was.

“He said, ‘You won’t believe how much I earn in 90 minutes’.”

Alexis, from Brooklyn, New York, said: “I was actually quite turned on by his body. He’s beautifully toned.

“Eventually, Michaela and one of the other girls broke it to him that they couldn’t stay any longer.

“But he then accused us of ripping him off and demanded his money back.

“Several police cars arrived really quickly and about five officers came in and cuffed his hands behind his back and took him outside.

“Success admitted that he had paid us for sex.

“But he also claimed we’d cheated him out of the cash, without mentioning the reason why he didn’t have sex.

“All this commotion was more than the hotel management could take and they ordered us out of the hotel — including him.
“It’s a really nice place and I guess this isn’t the sort of behaviour they tolerate.”

The hookers said Success later called his bank and had the payments to them stopped.
Alexis said: “We couldn’t believe it when he accused us of cheating him and got the bank to get him his money back.
“We made a deal and it wasn’t our fault he didn’t have a good time. His behaviour was off the scale.”
Success signed for Watford from Spanish side Granada for £12.5million last July — then a record fee for the Hertfordshire club.
He has struggled to make the starting line-up since.
He sat out Watford’s 2-0 away win at Southampton on September 9 but went out on the town in London the following day before hooking up with the girls.
Alexis and Michaela and another 34-year-old escort were recruited by a fourth hooker, a friend of Success’s.
A Hertfordshire Police spokesman said: “Police are investigating an allegation of assault reported to have occurred at 6.30am at Sopwell House in St Albans on Monday September 11.

“A 21-year-old man was arrested and de-arrested and inquiries are ongoing.”



Sigh! If this is true you have to wonder what is wrong with this boy. Watford was supposed to be a stepping stone for him. Now his future is surely in doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 660
If this is true, this guy is in serious trouble. Life style of clubbing and mixing it up with prostitutes will stagnate and destroy any career. He might miss going to Russia if he doesn't straighten things up. Somebody close that he respects better sit him down and talk to him. I hate to see serious talent rotting away


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3104
smartbrother wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4635672/premier-league-isaac-success-arrested-four-hookers-money-hotel-sex/
PREM ACE SEX SHAME
[size=150]“She laughed and told him, ‘We want your money before the honey’.
“So he transferred £2,000 straight to one of the girls which was divided between the four of us.
“The partying started as soon as the money came into our accounts and we all stripped off.
“All five of us were squirming around on the bed but after a while we realised the Baileys had taken its toll.
“Eventually, I told him I couldn’t stay any longer and we couldn’t give him extra time
. That’s when things started to get nasty.
.”


Ok whether you agree with him screwing hookers or not, honest bobo here will admit that if you pay $2K for toto and they refuse to service because they are drunk, them's got to hear wien!

Abi I lie???

Success Isaac might be a screw up, but I cant blame him for not getting screwed by screwers. You cannot "4.1.9." a naija man and get away with it.


Last edited by charlie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 8356
His partying lifestyle is no secret...

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 52131
Didn't he recently get married or engaged?

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23803
Location: your girls place
Issac is "Babayaroing" his carrier. bushboy come get your nephew before its too late. Hopefully he turns his life around.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 40769
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
I hope he resets his life before he loses it all.

He needs a mentor.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12104
Location: USA
Lord. I had high hopes for this kid. Seems like it’s going from bad to worse

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12104
Location: USA
Cellular wrote:
I hope he resets his life before he loses it all.

He needs a mentor.


For real. He’s flailing. I feel sorry for him

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12104
Location: USA
Cellular wrote:
I hope he resets his life before he loses it all.

He needs a mentor.


For real. He’s flailing. I feel sorry for him

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12104
Location: USA
charlie wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4635672/premier-league-isaac-success-arrested-four-hookers-money-hotel-sex/
PREM ACE SEX SHAME
[size=150]“She laughed and told him, ‘We want your money before the honey’.
“So he transferred £2,000 straight to one of the girls which was divided between the four of us.
“The partying started as soon as the money came into our accounts and we all stripped off.
“All five of us were squirming around on the bed but after a while we realised the Baileys had taken its toll.
“Eventually, I told him I couldn’t stay any longer and we couldn’t give him extra time
. That’s when things started to get nasty.
.”


Ok whether you agree with him screwing hookers or not, honest bobo here will admit that if you pay $2K for toto and they refuse to service because they are drunk, them's got to hear wien!

Abi I lie???

Success Isaac might be a screw up, but I cant blame him for not getting screwed by screwers. You cannot "4.1.9." a naija man and get away with it.



Are you serious??? The stupidity of a public figure getting into this kind of fight is mind boggling. He has a lot more at stake than 2000 pounds...which he had already paid. If he had some sense, he would have cut his losses quietly and let the girls go...but then again, 2 baileys...

I honestly feel sad for the bobo. He was obviously ignorant or really drunk

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9562
My goodness! I once saw this boy as the next Samuel Etoo. Sigh! Hopefully, he can salvage his career.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27362
osita wrote:
Bush boy, we can see why your boy is not scoring for his club. His mates are going to the World Cup and he is busy with four chicks. The boy no serious

Actually, seems the problem was that dude couldn't get busy... :oops:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 16918
Location: Ukwuani
osita wrote:
Bush boy, we can see why your boy is not scoring for his club. His mates are going to the World Cup and he is busy with four chicks. The boy no serious

I am confused. Is this a joke or this is REAL? :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 16918
Location: Ukwuani
ogasir wrote:
This guy is such a loser. All that talent and this is what he decides to do with it. Watford should release him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn, even in the bedroom? He should have invited some CE Forumers in England to come and join him in the party or "romp" as it is called, and take care of the women

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12104
Location: USA
bushboy wrote:
My goodness! I once saw this boy as the next Samuel Etoo. Sigh! Hopefully, he can salvage his career.


I’m with you Bro. Boy has a lot of talent, but injuries and obviously, hard living, sent him off track

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3104
deanotito wrote:
charlie wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4635672/premier-league-isaac-success-arrested-four-hookers-money-hotel-sex/
PREM ACE SEX SHAME
[size=150]“She laughed and told him, ‘We want your money before the honey’.
“So he transferred £2,000 straight to one of the girls which was divided between the four of us.
“The partying started as soon as the money came into our accounts and we all stripped off.
“All five of us were squirming around on the bed but after a while we realised the Baileys had taken its toll.
“Eventually, I told him I couldn’t stay any longer and we couldn’t give him extra time
. That’s when things started to get nasty.
.”


Ok whether you agree with him screwing hookers or not, honest bobo here will admit that if you pay $2K for toto and they refuse to service because they are drunk, them's got to hear wien!

Abi I lie???

Success Isaac might be a screw up, but I cant blame him for not getting screwed by screwers. You cannot "4.1.9." a naija man and get away with it.



Are you serious??? The stupidity of a public figure getting into this kind of fight is mind boggling. He has a lot more at stake than 2000 pounds...which he had already paid. If he had some sense, he would have cut his losses quietly and let the girls go...but then again, 2 baileys...

I honestly feel sad for the bobo. He was obviously ignorant or really drunk


Or both. The bobo just saw his peers qualify for the world cup and he is nacking ashewos....That was the first really stupid act in the first place, fine bobo wey get money like him no fit find proper, discreet escort service to service im?

The second stupid act was to pay them in advance. That was a real ajebutta move, and he deserved to be duped after that.

Seriously though, Success needs to get his head screwed on tight. That money which he is blowing will not last.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40400
wtf really? damn when his mates are on the verge of going to the wc this is what he is doing?

This guy was such a bright light...

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27362
Meanwhile...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3968
metalalloy wrote:
wtf really? damn when his mates are on the verge of going to the wc this is what he is doing?

This guy was such a bright light...



I am so angry. Tomorrow, they will look back and say "why didnt someone tell me." What a waste!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ANC, andyk1012, balo, Bing [Bot], Coach, EagleEye, Eaglezbeak, EMBEDDED, Google [Bot], realtrouble and 59 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group