IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DRAMA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DRAMA!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wh ... aller.html

Does the baby look like his? I think it does a little.
OCCUPY NFF!!
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DRAMA!

Post by osita »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wh ... aller.html

Whoa, one is not the issue BUT he is accused of having two kids. This happens when you are popular, if he was a student the girl will not post those pics, she is looking for something.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Those kids look a bit like him. Bobo no try at all if the allegations are true. Damn the consequences, you never abandon your kids. I hope him, madam and this side piece can reach some sort of understanding without stressing the kids too much. Na wa o. Toto runs man...Smdh
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wh ... aller.html

Whoa, one is not the issue BUT he is accused of having two kids. This happens when you are popular, if he was a student the girl will not post those pics, she is looking for something.
she is looking for support. Gone are the days of pump and dump ala Obama style. You can't be posting pics of a perfect family on Instagram while your sides chicks are struggling to raise your other kids. He should have handled his business like a man. Put something aside for the other kids instead of buying expensive cars and flaunting them on IG knowing that footie earnings ain't forever and his other family may not be eating as well as his main one. Kai.

I don't blame the chick.
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Didn't she know he was the father of the first kid before have ng another? IDEYE is lucky that the Ukraine is not like the us,otherwise he'll her for 18yrs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

100%Naija wrote:
osita wrote:

she is looking for support. Gone are the days of pump and dump ala Obama style. You can't be posting pics of a perfect family on Instagram while your sides chicks are struggling to raise your other kids. He should have handled his business like a man. Put something aside for the other kids instead of buying expensive cars knowing that footie earnings ain't forever

I don't blame the chick.

I agree , but the kids are grown, I have a feeling he may have been taking care of the kids because why is she posting all over Instagram now? :blink:

The kids look good and healthy, something is wrong, she wants more and may have blackmailed him and fulfilled the treat.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

If e happen once na mistake. but twice na either carelessness or stupidity.
Jus look at the pickin them forehead and nose. No matter, abeg make the bobo take
responsibility jare.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

osita wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
osita wrote:

she is looking for support. Gone are the days of pump and dump ala Obama style. You can't be posting pics of a perfect family on Instagram while your sides chicks are struggling to raise your other kids. He should have handled his business like a man. Put something aside for the other kids instead of buying expensive cars knowing that footie earnings ain't forever

I don't blame the chick.

I agree , but the kids are grown, I have a feeling he may have been taking care of the kids because why is she posting all over Instagram now? :blink:

The kids look good and healthy, something is wrong, she what's more and may have blackmailed him and fulfilled the treat.
The point she kept pounding on those posts was "the family image." I think jealousy has set in. She wants her kids next to their dad as well but circumstances won't allow that na. Women wahala three much o. Thank God for not blessing us with children then, when we were reckless know it alls and "invisible"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote:Those kids look a bit like him. Bobo no try at all if the allegations are true. Damn the consequences, you never abandon your kids. I hope him, madam and this side piece can reach some sort of understanding without stressing the kids too much. Na wa o. Toto runs man...Smdh
You yab, maybe I suppose send you season pass for maury show... let her go get DNA, instead of all this yeye instagram
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Those kids look a bit like him. Bobo no try at all if the allegations are true. Damn the consequences, you never abandon your kids. I hope him, madam and this side piece can reach some sort of understanding without stressing the kids too much. Na wa o. Toto runs man...Smdh
You yab, maybe I suppose send you season pass for maury show... let her go get DNA, instead of all this yeye instagram
see this one. You sef suppose go claim all those little Naija-ghano babies you don pump out with that Ghana girl from GW.

See that pickin nose. Na bleached Ideye be that :taunt:
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

You no see those kids face? :curse:

DNA will be a big mistake for Ideye because those kids are his, not one but two. How many blacks in Ukraine fit get that resemblance ?

Those kids are his.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Is he providing financial support to the children? The woman did not clarify. That's his legal obligation (the bare minimum)... shame on him if he's not doing that.

There are of course moral obligations but we can't dictate that to Ideye. If he's supporting his kids financially then this is just a case of another scorned baby-mama
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

d kind of cold for that UKRAINE....... PERSIN go need heater
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

joao wrote:If e happen once na mistake. but twice na either carelessness or stupidity.
Jus look at the pickin them forehead and nose. No matter, abeg make the bobo take
responsibility jare.
Ukraine and Polish girls are the finest girls for Europe , they can make guys craze.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You no see those kids face? :curse:

DNA will be a big mistake for Ideye because those kids are his, not one but two. How many blacks in Ukraine fit get that resemblance ?

Those kids are his.
The kids look like his but he should have a DNA test before taking legal responsibility for the kids.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Ideye wife don reply for Ideye IG
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

this is football related how?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

smartbrother wrote:this is football related how?
Ideye does what for a living again?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Chai I've just looked at the pictures. Smh at Ideye. If you don't want a baby and you like raw-dogging, you better have a strong pullout game. But to bring innocent children into this cruel world and leave them without a father is just awful behavior.
Last edited by niyi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

skillful wrote:Ideye wife don reply for Ideye IG
Wetin she tok?

It is best not to settle this on Instagram.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DR

Post by 100%Naija »

skillful wrote:Ideye wife don reply for Ideye IG
lol she didn't write that crap. If she did, it was under the guidance of their legal counsel. There is tension in the Brown household, belie that. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

niyi wrote:Chai I've just looked at the pictures. Smh at Ideye. If you don't want a baby and you like raw-dogging, you better have a strong pullout game. But to bring innocent children into this cruel world and leave them without a father is just awful behavior.
kpom. If they truly are his, him no try at all.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

100%Naija wrote:
osita wrote:

she is looking for support. Gone are the days of pump and dump ala Obama style. You can't be posting pics of a perfect family on Instagram while your sides chicks are struggling to raise your other kids. He should have handled his business like a man. Put something aside for the other kids instead of buying expensive cars and flaunting them on IG knowing that footie earnings ain't forever and his other family may not be eating as well as his main one. Kai.

I don't blame the chick.
:clap:
If you fertilise the field you gotta maintain it pure and simple. What I dont get is why these rich guys dont just gomfor sterilisation once theyhave enough kids with their main squueze to avoid this nonsense and then you can shag till the cows come home
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q