Egypt is going to the World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt is going to the World Cup

Post by bret- hart »

Congrats to Egypt but that PK was BS. Also why were the fans allowed to run onto the pitch each time Egypt scores?? I expect a heavy fine from CAF...Yea right Egypt owns CAF. :boo: :roll:

[/video]
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

bret- hart wrote:Congrats to Egypt but that PK was BS. Also why were the fans allowed to run onto the pitch each time Egypt scores?? I expect a heavy fine from CAF...Yea right Egypt owns CAF. :boo: :roll:

[/video]
That was a PK tho. The Egyptians can thank the Congo defender for that one.

That said Egyptians can be very unsportsmanlike. Invading the field in that manner after each goal is simply over the top. These type of actions destabilize the opppsing players. It also creates a very unsafe environment

Anyway good for them. They deserve it
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

My lord see atmosphere!!! :shock: :shock: Thank God we didnt have to go to a cauldron like that needing a result. Commentator begin pray :rotf:

@bret-hart, dont worry, fifa will def be fining them. They fined Naija for fan actions during the 4-0 win against cameroun and i dont recall us doing anything.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

First time Egypt has qualified for a WC in nearly 30 years and some of you acting as if reaction by fans unbecoming and unsportsmanlike...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Mabrook ya Masr
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Egypt always cheat.

I will only offer congratulations to El Hadary and his family. I know how much this means to him.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I am sorry but that wasn't a PK! However, Egypt was the best team in that group and deserve to win the group and go to the World cup!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:First time Egypt has qualified for a WC in nearly 30 years and some of you acting as if reaction by fans unbecoming and unsportsmanlike...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Mabrook ya Masr
It happened on the first goal too. The whole Egypt bench ran on to the field. That's simply not done.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

man I don't care what anyone says but if my team that hasn't qualified to the mundial in 30+ years finally does in the most tense atmosphere...I'll run right into that pitch in wild celebration and even start dancing like a man on crack before the camera
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

tfco wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:7 games to go in Russia. Thank you for your support :)
3 games.

congrats
Wow! TFCO is out from hiding? Thus he is done with his weeping and depression? Damn! TFCO, world cup go sweet o! By the way how is the WAFU cup? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I think this Pharaoh group can do damage at the world cup to some teams, I have more faith in them than Tunisia for instance
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Congrats and welcome back to the World Cup! :thumbs:

It is ironic that you actually had better sides in 2010 and 2014 and did not make it. I think this team is weaker but you had a good draw with Ghana not living up to expectations.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Tobi17 wrote:man I don't care what anyone says but if my team that hasn't qualified to the mundial in 30+ years finally does in the most tense atmosphere...I'll run right into that pitch in wild celebration and even start dancing like a man on crack before the camera
It's not about what you, me or anyone else would do personally but what is allowed by rule.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Let me kengretulet Egypt in Ghananese, as they are going to the Werld Kep.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bret- hart wrote:Congrats to Egypt but that PK was BS. Also why were the fans allowed to run onto the pitch each time Egypt scores?? I expect a heavy fine from CAF...Yea right Egypt owns CAF. :boo: :roll:

[/video]

I thought the penalty was dodgy originally but looking at it again, there is no doubt about it. You cannot touch a man in the penalty area as he will go down and the referee will have no choice.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

happy for Egypt, they will add color to the worldcup..so happy for Mo-Salah.. the African messi.. what a player.. I hope SEnegal makes it, I want teams to be very afraid for the African reps in Russia, Egypt, Nigeria, Senegal, Morroco( yet to concede a goal in this qualifying series , they have BEnetia what a defender) and Tunisia.. all these teams should be able to stand and compete.. their goals should be the q-finals... this way if they all advance, then we could for the first time ever witness African teams matching up against each other after the group stages

but my goodness the atmosphere in Egypt and then Morocco is out of this world.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

just look at the atmosphere , wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
rutgers
Egg
Egg

Post by rutgers »

Okay, so is it true Egypt made the world cup, or am I dreaming.

Seems very surreal.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:happy for Egypt, they will add color to the worldcup..so happy for Mo-Salah.. the African messi.. what a player.. I hope SEnegal makes it, I want teams to be very afraid for the African reps in Russia, Egypt, Nigeria, Senegal, Morroco( yet to concede a goal in this qualifying series , they have BEnetia what a defender) and Tunisia.. all these teams should be able to stand and compete.. their goals should be the q-finals... this way if they all advance, then we could for the first time ever witness African teams matching up against each other after the group stages

but my goodness the atmosphere in Egypt and then Morocco is out of this world.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ivory Coast will beat Morocco in Abidjan and clinch the ticket. Watch this space!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Ok..

Congrats to Egypt, but this commentator should be banned forever. I knew the result before I watched the clip, I don't understand Arabic, and I am not Egyptian, but the man still managed to pass the tension across to me
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:My lord see atmosphere!!! :shock: :shock: Thank God we didnt have to go to a cauldron like that needing a result. Commentator begin pray :rotf:
Lol @ the commentator. He was praying and crying at the same time after the pk went in. It was crazy stuff. :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

YUJAM wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:First time Egypt has qualified for a WC in nearly 30 years and some of you acting as if reaction by fans unbecoming and unsportsmanlike...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Mabrook ya Masr
It happened on the first goal too. The whole Egypt bench ran on to the field. That's simply not done.
Lol. Actually, they invaded the pitch 3 times: first goal, when the pk was awarded (yes, even that one :rotf: ) and the 2nd goal. :mrgreen:

The tension of the fans was simply too much to control.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:happy for Egypt, they will add color to the worldcup..so happy for Mo-Salah.. the African messi.. what a player.. I hope SEnegal makes it, I want teams to be very afraid for the African reps in Russia, Egypt, Nigeria, Senegal, Morroco( yet to concede a goal in this qualifying series , they have BEnetia what a defender) and Tunisia.. all these teams should be able to stand and compete.. their goals should be the q-finals... this way if they all advance, then we could for the first time ever witness African teams matching up against each other after the group stages

Ivory Coast will beat Morocco in Abidjan and clinch the ticket. Watch this space!

It will definitely be a cracker but all Morocco need is a draw and I think they will get it! Ghana, Cameroon,CIV and Algeria are staying home!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

YUJAM wrote:

[/video]
That was a PK tho. The Egyptians can thank the Congo defender for that one.

That said Egyptians can be very unsportsmanlike. Invading the field in that manner after each goal is simply over the top. These type of actions destabilize the opppsing players. It also creates a very unsafe environment

Anyway good for them. They deserve it
FIFA will make some money off the Egypt FA after the numerous times the players and fans ran onto the pitch.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."