Re: Egypt: Open apologies to YUJAM thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I am accepting apologies on this thread :(
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

:taunt:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

these Egyptians dey use drugs play ball kai what a massive shame to Africa.. all them Nafrican teams are useless.. i bet if they played against a team in Ocenia they will still lose .. rubbish absolutely rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

Unbelievable. YUJAM, now i see where you're coming from.

Brazil handed it to Egypt on a silver platter by thrashing Italy 3-0 and Egypt somehow imploded against a mediocre USA! This should be the dictionary definition of choking!
yahoozi
Egg
Egg

Post by yahoozi »

You deserve it brother. I think you represent less than 1% of CE population that actually understands the game. Egypt is struggling through WC qualifiers for a reason. Seyi Olofinjana is a bench player at Stokes for a reason.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The heights they've taken choking to knows no limit.

A say, Maddock and TFCO please apologize. We did not start watching African football yesterday
Eagle Winged wrote:Unbelievable. YUJAM, now i see where you're coming from.

Brazil handed it to Egypt on a silver platter by thrashing Italy 3-0 and Egypt somehow imploded against a mediocre USA! This should be the dictionary definition of choking!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
REDSPYDA
Egg
Egg

Post by REDSPYDA »

YUJAM u are so right.. i will not dispute it when it comes to Egypt smh.. my apologies
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote:these Egyptians dey use drugs play ball kai what a massive shame to Africa.. all them Nafrican teams
are useless.. i bet if they played against a team in Ocenia they will still lose .. rubbish absolutely rubbish

u dont jump wagon???anuofia!!. no be u wey tok say Egypt must qualify for WC??? nonsence. hopefully Algeria qualifies. i will not tolerate this kind of rubbish from an african team next yr. imagine opening yansh on African soil to USA??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Pretty guttless to say the least.

Sheehata WTF was that?????????????

Horrendous tactics, never knew Egypt played like Bolton, their attack consisted only of cross after cross after cross into the American 18 yard box, Egypt has never played a kick and rush style but today with a spot in the semi's on the line this is the best Sheehata can produce???

As for AbdelGhani over Mido and Zaki..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..what's the basis for the apology? :?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
nathanwilli
Egg
Egg

Post by nathanwilli »

Very disappointing.Very very... :( :( :(
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

YUJAM wrote:The heights they've taken choking to knows no limit.

A say, Maddock and TFCO please apologize. We did not start watching African football yesterday

There's no good excuse for this. How can you beat Italy and compete against Brazil, only to throw it all away and get beaten senseless by USA who couldn't hit a barn door?

No wonder they struggle in WC qualifiers against minnows, but yet win the ANC. They don't bother turning up unless it's against the big teams.
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

grrrr, grrrr. I can't do it. :smile:
cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Pretty guttless to say the least.

Sheehata WTF was that?????????????

Horrendous tactics, never knew Egypt played like Bolton, their attack consisted only of cross after cross after cross into the American 18 yard box, Egypt has never played a kick and rush style but today with a spot in the semi's on the line this is the best Sheehata can produce???

As for AbdelGhani over Mido and Zaki..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
It was horrendous, and the US dealt with those all game. Surely, that was a clear sign for change in plan.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

chei..even a tie would have been enough..they did not even score sef.

The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
d2dbo
Egg
Egg

Post by d2dbo »

Ok pass me that delicious pie.....

But at the same time.....you can't take the achievements of this Egypt Team away from them...........

One also must remember that they were missing Zidan and other key players..........

I like this team alot and I hope they make it to the WC (something people forget they actually haven't achieved in a long time)
Last edited by d2dbo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
facebook.com/levelzdey
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:these Egyptians dey use drugs play ball kai what a massive shame to Africa.. all them Nafrican teams
are useless.. i bet if they played against a team in Ocenia they will still lose .. rubbish absolutely rubbish

u dont jump wagon???anuofia!!. no be u wey tok say Egypt must qualify for WC??? nonsence. hopefully Algeria qualifies. i will not tolerate this kind of rubbish from an african team next yr. imagine opening yansh on African soil to USA??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
bret hart wetin be this why all of a sudden u just dey attack meeh? i said egypt must qualify for the worldcup , that doesnt mean egypt will qualify for the worldcup. they lied to us all they are rubbish so my dear country man we must all find a way to ensure these north african teams are cheated on and off the field .. abeg no vex cos i predicted say we go waya tunisia .. no more prediction, my new campaign nah to ensure jaguda methods on the northafrican teams
SuperEagles

KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Yujam,
You are a visionary man. You foresaw Egypt's uselessness and warned your people but they wouldn't listen.
Our people mumu too much :lol: Kai! They 'insist' on crowning Egypt African champion and here are the consequences. Keep up the good job man, preach on!
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

ok, ok you vindicated yourself. however all the teams outside of Brasil got yanshed by each other. And Brasil yanshed both Italy and USA. but Egypt messed up as you predicted.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Bro:
We will always tell the truth. If that makes me a racist or anti N African, then God help us all
KwameBob wrote:Yujam,
You are a visionary man. You foresaw Egypt's uselessness and warned your people but they wouldn't listen.
Our people mumu too much :lol: Kai! They 'insist' on crowning Egypt African champion and here are the consequences. Keep up the good job man, preach on!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

An inconsistent side and conceding way too many goals. If Egypt qualify for the WC with this inconsistency and choking behaviour I can't see how they will qualify from the group stage.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so yujam what are the SE's chances in september?
SuperEagles

Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

d2dbo wrote:Ok pass me that delicious pie.....

But at the same time.....you can't take away the achievements of this Egypt Team away from them...........
One also must remember that they were missing Zidan and other key players..........

I like this team alot and I hope they make it to the WC (something people forget they actually haven't achieved in a long time)

Oh yes we can ! :lol:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero