Ghana

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ghana

Post by Waffiman »

Ghana have you greeted your senior brother this Morning??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

On behalf of TFCO, WeFU Kep is better than Werld Kep.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thiefco, Rawlings.... So Ghana nor fit use One Corner to score a goal. So sad! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:On behalf of TFCO, WeFU Kep is better than Werld Kep.
Abeg leave THiefco for One Corner. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Waffiman wrote:Ghana have you greeted your senior brother this Morning??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...they answers WAFULONE, AMATOKI GRUBBERS...and popularly none as BLACKY STARS MIDGET...we salute...
...thiefCo go get pictures ready to show you in Russia...as it was in Brazil WC...thief liar...show ya face...Russia WC go sweet you na be small...
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Let us see what Fifa says. I think they have a case for a replay.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Let us see what Fifa says. I think they have a case for a replay.
They should replay the game to what purpose? Will it be worth it?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

nemi2002 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Let us see what Fifa says. I think they have a case for a replay.
For future record.
We beat Uganda IKWW :tic:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kako wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
For future record.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

nemi2002 wrote:

Even if Ghana win the match 10-0 they will still not go to the World Cup but I remain of the view that dodgy refereeing cannot be tolerated. Fifa has already set a precedent with Senegal and South Africa so we need some consistency here.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Even if Ghana win the match 10-0 they will still not go to the World Cup but I remain of the view that dodgy refereeing cannot be tolerated. Fifa has already set a precedent with Senegal and South Africa so we need some consistency here.
Where would it stop, then? There is no point of a replay. The bottomline is that the referee and the LM should face severe sanctions. That should be it and move on.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Where would it stop, then? There is no point of a replay. The bottomline is that the referee and the LM should face severe sanctions. That should be it and move on.
Oga if every official who got a decision wrong faced severe sanctions, there wouldn't be anyone left to officiate games.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How may we help you?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Fifa has set a precedence by ordering a replay of the Senegal vs South Africa match.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Fifa has set a precedence by ordering a replay of the Senegal vs South Africa match.
Please be objective. The ref from Senegal vs South Africa match was found to be on the take and probably under suspicion from previous game. This is nothing more than bad mistakes from officials and practically every game contains one bad mistake or another.

This game will not be replayed and beside, what would the two teams benefit? Egypt already seal the deal
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

toyin133 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Oga if every official who got a decision wrong faced severe sanctions, there wouldn't be anyone left to officiate games.
Not just any decision...only match altering decisions. Goals, penalties (and maybe sending offs that lead to a change in match outcomes). But it has to be blatant...proof of bribery or bias.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

TFCO is torn between supporting Man U/Spurs or WAFUlonian Stars/SE.

TFCO, it's not that serious. Just ceme out and seppert one team for the Werld cep.

:thumbs:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Wafulona chai
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mods I insist you ban tfco until 2022 weld kep qualifiers. He's not man enough to take his yabbies like a breda. He's going to sneak back when EPL kicks off this weekend. This is unacceptable. I demand action.

tfco must not get away with it. I want my pound of midget flesh :tic: :sneaky: for the waffle kep and afcon yabbies we all received from him. :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:How may we help you?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Another laughing thread derailed. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
If Ghana's appeal is granted and a replay ordered by FIFA, it might favor Uganda instead
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

metalalloy wrote:
Kako wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
For future record.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: