THE DISALLOWED ZAMBIA 'GOAL'

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
THE DISALLOWED ZAMBIA 'GOAL'

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
EagleEye
Egg
Egg
Re: THE DISALLOWED ZAMBIA 'GOAL'

Post by EagleEye »

IT's offside, a tad offside!
EagleEye
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleEye »

Well done Ref and assistant ref
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robbynice wrote:How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:
Did you see inverted commas?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Flex Swift wrote:Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. The thread isn't about you or your person.
Last edited by anointed on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Disallowed or not, that goal almost gave thousands of people at the stadium heart attack .
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

bouncino wrote:What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary
He's a Zambian. The commentator was a Naija guy. I guess DSTV intentionally pitted them to balance their acts.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The linesman raised his flag pretty early too. Clear offside
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

anointed wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. This thread isn't about you or your person.
This threads attempt at demishing Nigeria's victory has failed. The bobo was offside ,Nigeria won and is going to the World Cup without any Bendel United Players!!!
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

anointed wrote:
bouncino wrote:What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary
He's a Zambian. The commentator was a Naija guy. I guess DSTV intentionally pitted them to balance their acts.
I know about the Zambian. The Naija guy also insisted it was a goal even saying it during the second half.
Last edited by bouncino on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Flex Swift wrote:
anointed wrote:
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. This thread isn't about you or your person.
This threads attempt at demishing Nigeria's victory has failed. The bobo was offside ,Nigeria won and is going to the World Cup without any Bendel United Players!!!
1. What is the meaning of 'demishing'?
2. Where do Bendel United players come into this?
3. Who said the bobo wasn't offside or what do you think the pix is trying to suggest?
4. Do you actually understand the offside rule?
5. Are drink-posting?
Last edited by anointed on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

unlike the Ghanaian goal that was wrongfully ruled as offside, this one was clearly offside and the flag was raised minutes before the Zambian forward even made the run, even the line in the picture shows the Zambian in an off-site position, look carefully...the last defender had him in an unmarked zone, though I would consider it a marginal call...but these call surely isn't as clear cut or even a gross injustice compared to the Ghanaian one
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pure offside. Next!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

anointed wrote:
Robbynice wrote:How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:
The inverted commas does not answer the question.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1naija wrote:
anointed wrote:
The inverted commas does not answer the question.
Bros, lemme inform you that this particular situation room is empty.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

green4life wrote:Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.
My point exactly yet anointed dey blow grammar. Oh well...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Robbynice wrote:
green4life wrote:Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.
My point exactly yet anointed dey blow grammar. Oh well...

There was never a goal, just that the player pretended not to hear the whistle and kept on playing
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

We also had a legit penalty call ignored.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It was really close. Some refs may not have spotted it.