THE DISALLOWED ZAMBIA 'GOAL'

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
EagleEye
Re: THE DISALLOWED ZAMBIA 'GOAL'

Post by EagleEye »

IT's offside, a tad offside!
EagleEye

Post by EagleEye »

Well done Ref and assistant ref

How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:

Robbynice wrote:How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:
Did you see inverted commas?
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe

Flex Swift wrote:Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. The thread isn't about you or your person.
Last edited by anointed on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cmoke

Post by Cmoke »

Disallowed or not, that goal almost gave thousands of people at the stadium heart attack .
bouncino

Post by bouncino »

What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary

bouncino wrote:What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary
He's a Zambian. The commentator was a Naija guy. I guess DSTV intentionally pitted them to balance their acts.

The linesman raised his flag pretty early too. Clear offside

anointed wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Pointless thread!!, personally having viewed the game twice I think Zambia should have finished the game with ten men the persistent fouling on Moses and Obi would have resulted in red card. If played in Europe
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. This thread isn't about you or your person.
This threads attempt at demishing Nigeria's victory has failed. The bobo was offside ,Nigeria won and is going to the World Cup without any Bendel United Players!!!
bouncino

Post by bouncino »

anointed wrote:
bouncino wrote:What is the name of the DSTV commentator. He is a big disgrace. He kept calling it a legitimate despite video replay showing to the contrary
He's a Zambian. The commentator was a Naija guy. I guess DSTV intentionally pitted them to balance their acts.
I know about the Zambian. The Naija guy also insisted it was a goal even saying it during the second half.
Last edited by bouncino on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flex Swift wrote:
anointed wrote:
More like your post/opinion is what is pointless. This thread isn't about you or your person.
This threads attempt at demishing Nigeria's victory has failed. The bobo was offside ,Nigeria won and is going to the World Cup without any Bendel United Players!!!
1. What is the meaning of 'demishing'?
2. Where do Bendel United players come into this?
3. Who said the bobo wasn't offside or what do you think the pix is trying to suggest?
4. Do you actually understand the offside rule?
5. Are drink-posting?
Last edited by anointed on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unlike the Ghanaian goal that was wrongfully ruled as offside, this one was clearly offside and the flag was raised minutes before the Zambian forward even made the run, even the line in the picture shows the Zambian in an off-site position, look carefully...the last defender had him in an unmarked zone, though I would consider it a marginal call...but these call surely isn't as clear cut or even a gross injustice compared to the Ghanaian one

Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.

Pure offside. Next!

anointed wrote:
Robbynice wrote:How is it a disallowed goal when the whistle went off before he kicked the ball in the nest? :???:
The inverted commas does not answer the question.

anointed wrote:
The inverted commas does not answer the question.
Bros, lemme inform you that this particular situation room is empty.

green4life wrote:Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.
My point exactly yet anointed dey blow grammar. Oh well...

Robbynice wrote:
green4life wrote:Offside or not, the whistle was blown pretty early meaning the play was dead which means there never was a goal to disallow.
My point exactly yet anointed dey blow grammar. Oh well...

There was never a goal, just that the player pretended not to hear the whistle and kept on playing

We also had a legit penalty call ignored.

It was really close. Some refs may not have spotted it.