MINUTE BY MINUTE MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK NIG VS ZAMBIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MINUTE BY MINUTE MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK NIG VS ZAMBIA

Post by jette1 »

[/video]
THESE ARE KINDS OF FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTARY ERRORS YOU WOULD NEVER SEE WITH GERMANY. SO IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING AN IMPACT IN RUSSIA WE NEED TO STOP MAKING THE GAME HARDER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS

First elementary error; stop video at 0:17/5:47 - Vicmo makes excellent give and go to odion who fails to return ball to vic who was now in full penetration speed into zambian goal area

Stop video at 0:21 - ighalo instead lays ball at feet of onrushing echejile who also instead of picking well positioned and open mickel in middle and moses on left balloons ball to keeper

Stop video at 1:52 ighalo pauses for shehu to knock the back into gaping space for him instead he ballons it across goal area hoping for hail mary tap in

stop video at 2:05 vicmo beats his man and ighalo sprints into position looks at moses to put ball over to his front with no one but keeper to beat but moses instead does a musa with ball to the corner

Stop video at 2:42 onazi steals the ball and has odion running in position with open space to his front waiting for onazi to just lay ball to his front. onazi again wisted precious time and instead kicks ball to no one in particular hoping for miracle
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."