SUCCESS UPDATE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUCCESS UPDATE

Post by Gotti »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/09/wa ... ast-month/
Watford Ace Success Is In Barcelona, Incident With “Hookers” Happened Last Month

He reportedly was in Barcelona during the break for knee surgery...
Wishing him speedy recovery (and abegi to stay away from Wahala)!
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: SUCCESS UPDATE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

8-) that is my boy, get well Isaac, and come fight for a shirt.. we need all the help we can get
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

All the best to him. I really wish he will gets his act together.
Last edited by aruako1 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It doesn't really help his image whether the incident happened last month or a few days ago. Was hoping the article would contain something to the dispel the "hooker" incident reports. Btw, how can they refer to him as "Watford ace" when he barely makes the bench?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This boy ain't going to the wc. Let's revisit his case after the wc, na im sabi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Given he has not played football only with hookers. Abi na them cause the knee problem
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy ain't going to the wc. Let's revisit his case after the wc, na im sabi.
I agree with you.
Rohr likes humble and disciplined players and will prefer dedication over talent.
And he rightfully does so.
Rohr has built a team - that's why he will find it hard to change his personnel.
He will only inject new blood in departments we still lack quality. Success position is not part of that.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

DAgrin wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy ain't going to the wc. Let's revisit his case after the wc, na im sabi.
I agree with you.
Rohr likes humble and disciplined players and will prefer dedication over talent.
Rohr has built a team - that's why he will find it hard to change his personnel.
He will only inject new blood in departments we still lack quality. Success position is not part of that.
and you came to this conclusion based of what exactly?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...see how Nigeria dey soften landing for person. Whether it happened last month or last year, it did happen, right? Is he and his paddies denying it?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

DAgrin wrote:
I agree with you.
Kpom. his position is stacked with talent.
Can't read Rohr's mind but agree with you there.
Fundamentally Success imho lacks the quality to be part of this team
And i dont know how the story being one month old (assuming that's true) makes any difference
the guy is a disgrace
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Success is in no physical or mental shape to even smell the SE locker room.... That said, I wish him a quick recovery and hope he sorts his head, life and football career out.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

metalalloy wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
I agree with you.
I know the german mentality quite well.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

For the few minutes we saw of him against Senegal at Barnet Stadium, he injected a bit of hustle especially considering we were a goal down to the opposition, but a lot of his work seemed to end up in logjam. He lacks that something that makes an outstanding player. He blows hot and cold. I hope he makes something great of his career.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

metalalloy wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
I agree with you.
Based on his extension discussions with Rohr no doubt... :sneaky:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Boys will be boys. :D
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mcal wrote:...see how Nigeria dey soften landing for person. Whether it happened last month or last year, it did happen, right? Is he and his paddies denying it?
Dude's a 21-year-old chasing tail, that's not exactly the end of humanity as we know it...

The 'update' is his PRESENT circumstances and not a justification of his PAST conduct. Most of our growth as humans follow from missteps and setbacks. None of us have any personal knowledge of how this incident may have impacted upon Success (at the very least, I am reasonably sure that Watford would have earnestly discussed it with him), and how he may have (or not) decided to conduct himself thereafter. Nonetheless, he is PRESENTLY injured and in recovery (and btw, this knee injury has reportedly been a long-term recurring issue), so it should behold much OLDER men that populate this forum, who have made their own share of mistakes and poor decisions, to wish him speedy recovery and hope that he manages to keep his budding career from falling off the rails before it even begins.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Gotti wrote:
mcal wrote:...see how Nigeria dey soften landing for person. Whether it happened last month or last year, it did happen, right? Is he and his paddies denying it?
Dude's a 21-year-old chasing tail, that's not exactly the end of humanity as we know it...

The 'update' is his PRESENT circumstances and not a justification of his PAST conduct. Most of our growth as humans follow from missteps and setbacks. None of us have any personal knowledge of how this incident may have impacted upon Success (at the very least, I am reasonably sure that Watford would have earnestly discussed it with him), and how he may have (or not) decided to conduct himself thereafter. Nonetheless, he is PRESENTLY injured and in recovery (and btw, this knee injury has reportedly been a long-term recurring issue), so it should behold much OLDER men that populate this forum, who have made their own share of mistakes and poor decisions, to wish him speedy recovery and hope that he manages to keep his budding career from falling off the rails before it even begins.
Well said, not a word wasted.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

DAgrin wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
I agree with you.
I know the german mentality quite well.
“We’ve gotten to the point where we can’t even have one more training session with him, especially from the standpoint of player discipline and the style of play,” club spokesman Taoufik Gahbiche said in a radio interview.

“If we didn’t have the CAF Champions League obligations then he wouldn’t have even stayed this long.”

The Tunisian giants were especially critical of the German’s inability to grasp the realities of the league as well as failure to curb player indiscipline.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4079/fea ... ut-quickly

Perhaps he recently acquired German citizenship..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Gotti wrote:

...the "update" coming on the heels of the accusation posted a day earlier, hence one was thinking, he's refuting the allegation not recouping at hospital for injury.