Ecuador 1vs 3 Argentina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Ecuador 1vs 2 Argentina

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Kai Messi isn't human, CRON na learner for that guy side
Nna, dont start this debate again...

There is no debate. I saw CR7 play for Portugal today and he looked old and washed up! Messi is the GOAT!
GOAT wey never win nada ?...
Abeg wake me up when de bobo qualifies for the worldcup
Well, Charlie..... Messi is going to the Weld Kep...................
Ok, wake me up when he wins the damn thing... :D

PS: Messi na my guy, but you cant let him off the hook until he wins a trophy with Argentina, especially after what CRON did at the last Euros
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Suarez is headed to the dentist for his pre-world cup sharpening.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Wow USA is out
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:

There is no debate. I saw CR7 play for Portugal today and he looked old and washed up! Messi is the GOAT!

PS: Messi na my guy, but you cant let him off the hook until he wins a trophy with Argentina, especially after what CRON did at the last Euros
what did CRON do? You think Portugal won that tourney because of him? He helped get them to the final, sure but he was a spectator! Messi got Argentina to several finals and his troops failed him. If you credit Cristiano for a win he had little to do with, you logically have to credit Messi for contributing same unless logic has no part in the discussion.....in which case carry on.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Wow USA is out
Useless team. Useless federation. Why sack Klinsmann? The federation president needs to go, he has no roadmap or idea of how to get the US to produce some serious talent.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:

what did CRON do? You think Portugal won that tourney because of him? He helped get them to the final, sure but he was a spectator! Messi got Argentina to several finals and his troops failed him. If you credit Cristiano for a win he had little to do with, you logically have to credit Messi for contributing same unless logic has no part in the discussion.....in which case carry on.
Tobi, see wetin you start. Are you happy?
Abeg make all of una let me here word. Go and do something useful, like yab Ghana or USA
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

South America should have 5 guaranteed spots and 1 playoff. Too much quality in that continent. In 2014, 5/6 South American teams made the 2nd round and 5/5 made it in 2010. FIFA is shafting them.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ElHadary wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Argentina is going to win the World Cup! :clap: :clap:
Didn't we speak to you about getting drunk during the weekdays?
Sorry if I were drunk, I would have typed that Egypt will win it. :taunt:

Messi is on a mission. Sampaoli will fix there defense and sharpen the attack before Russia.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

A tale of 3 South American reserve goalkeepers. Arsenal's David Ospina did his best to ensure that Colombia failed to qualify for the WC, he conceded 3 cheap goals in their last 2 matches, 2 against Paraguay with less than 5 minutes to go and Colombia lost 1-2 at home and another saveable free-kick against Peru yesterday. It is safe to conclude that Colombia qualified despite him.
Man City's Claudio Bravo also played a key role in Chile's failure to qualify for the WC. With the match evenly balanced, he spilled a free-kick onto the path of Paulinho for Brazil's first goal and also lefy his goal to try to score a corner-kick and from the counter-attack, J Gabriel scored Brazil's 3rd goal and ended Chile's WC hopes.
The exception was Man Utd's Sergio Romero, who continues to churn out good performances despite his limited playing time at his club. He put on another commanding performance for Argentina yesterday and I wonder why he has not joined a club where he would be the number one e.g. Liverpool.
I am happy
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Dammy wrote:A tale of 3 South American reserve goalkeepers. Arsenal's David Ospina did his best to ensure that Colombia failed to qualify for the WC, he conceded 3 cheap goals in their last 2 matches, 2 against Paraguay with less than 5 minutes to go and Colombia lost 1-2 at home and another saveable free-kick against Peru yesterday. It is safe to conclude that Colombia qualified despite him.
Man City's Claudio Bravo also played a key role in Chile's failure to qualify for the WC. With the match evenly balanced, he spilled a free-kick onto the path of Paulinho for Brazil's first goal and also lefy his goal to try to score a corner-kick and from the counter-attack, J Gabriel scored Brazil's 3rd goal and ended Chile's WC hopes.
The exception was Man Utd's Sergio Romero, who continues to churn out good performances despite his limited playing time at his club. He put on another commanding performance for Argentina yesterday and I wonder why he has not joined a club where he would be the number one e.g. Liverpool.
De Gea is leaving for Real Madrid.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Kabalega wrote:
Dammy wrote:A tale of 3 South American reserve goalkeepers. Arsenal's David Ospina did his best to ensure that Colombia failed to qualify for the WC, he conceded 3 cheap goals in their last 2 matches, 2 against Paraguay with less than 5 minutes to go and Colombia lost 1-2 at home and another saveable free-kick against Peru yesterday. It is safe to conclude that Colombia qualified despite him.
De Gea is leaving for Real Madrid.

Unless Real are paying a King's ransom, United isn't letting him go anywhere
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ecuador 2 vs 0 Argentina 2nd half

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:wait oo, this nah first leg kai
Dude...... stop smoking that SH!!T
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wa for the man! DRUG, the tin no gud!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ecuador 0 vs 0 Argentina

Post by Odas »

paj wrote:SMH...bomboklat go soon send love letter meant for Mikel to Iwobi :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ElHadary wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Argentina is going to win the World Cup! :clap: :clap:
Didn't we speak to you about getting drunk during the weekdays?
No mine-am!