Wales 0 V 1 Ireland

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Wales 0 V 1 Ireland

Post by Sir V »

The winners will finish at least second in Group D, with a draw enough for Wales to end up in that position.

Second place means a potential play-off spot for Russia 2018.

However, should group leaders Serbia slip up at home to Georgia, both teams have a chance to secure an automatic World Cup place.

Serbia are only a point ahead of Wales and two ahead of the Republic after their 3-2 defeat in Austria on Friday.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Wales vs R-Ireland WCQ

Post by kajifu »

Big game in Cardiff the winner of the game is guarantee play off and the other dream of world cup is over
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wales vs R-Ireland WCQ

Post by kajifu »

The noise in that stadium na real wa,
Ramsey SMH,simple things the guy will make it hard,i dont know why he cant keep it simple and be discipline,if this boy play by instruction he is good.His energy level only Kante might be ahead of him in EPL
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ramsey close for the opener
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This uncle Oloye boys be like they come do Chelsea style park bus and wait for their chance.
ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: Wales V Ireland

Post by ogasir »

Why is there a thread of a game between Wales and Ireland? Wetin concern Nigerians with either countries?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ogasir wrote:Why is there a thread of a game between Wales and Ireland? Wetin concern Nigerians with either countries?
The same thing wey concern Nigerians with threads open for other countries and other non Nigerian clubs - it's football
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

No goal in all the games in Europe so far
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The tempo of this game Na helele. How I wish we played at this pace against Zambia. We would have beaten them 4-0
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:Ramsey close for the opener
give him a tincutter then
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am ashamed to call this football..but i have interest in this one..so make una bear with my people.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Too many brain dead players on display.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What is it with these english inspired players and running aimlessly and kicking the ball aimlessly? Ireland making Wales to look like Brasil

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Trust them to steal the match..that is my irish host

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg who dey update the scores...my second team is sneaking towards Moscow

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow like play like play take the lead
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Abeg who dey update the scores...my second team is sneaking towards Moscow
Sir V is incharge
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wales 0 V 1 Ireland

Post by kajifu »

Sir V wrote:The winners will finish at least second in Group D, with a draw enough for Wales to end up in that position.

Second place means a potential play-off spot for Russia 2018.

However, should group leaders Serbia slip up at home to Georgia, both teams have a chance to secure an automatic World Cup place.

Serbia are only a point ahead of Wales and two ahead of the Republic after their 3-2 defeat in Austria on Friday.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SirV domo sir..abeg update the scores....grrrrrr

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Welsh are softies

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

naija will whip any of the teams
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sir V wrote:naija will whip any of the teams
No news here, naija has been using Ireland for practice long before now.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ogasir wrote:Why is there a thread of a game between Wales and Ireland? Wetin concern Nigerians with either countries?
Shattap dia...my second team is in action!