USA Laughing thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA Laughing thread

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:the world cup will go on without the US but you can make all the argument in the world to support your feelings. fact remains US has the biggest media in the world, the biggest market/consumers of anything sold them including soccer. To say that world cup isn't better with US in it is like saying Cup of Nations is the same without Nigeria in it.
Are you for real bro? This is the real football aka soccer we are talking about here not American Football...The WC will go on just fine. All the powerhouse teams are going to be there...
Sorry Robby but how can we watch a World cup sans Bruce Arena led team.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That #USMNT would have been demolished in Russia. All the non stop crying would have plagued WC coverage. Mercy to be done with it all now.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Will hurt like hell but US and their apologists deserve this slap in the face. Culture of medocrity tolerated for over a decade.

Anyone who has endured football at grass roots level in North America understands it's one giant ponzi scheme...game ridden with parasites.

North America footy remains obsessed with how much money is spent rather than where the money invested. Lest we forget cancer that is systemic culture of nepotism.

Thank you very much ..... it's a long story that I don't even have time to get into ... but surely a case of chickens coming home to roost.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

CONCACAF is just one tough region. It is the toughest region in World soccer and this result shows that.

Sad, sad, sad!! I'm deeply saddened by this result. I'm just glad I have finally seen the last of Tim Howard!! Phew! What a waste of position!! Heads will roll for sure. This is really sad and everybody in American soccer is losing their minds.

FIFA will definitely make less money this time around. FIFA should be pissed off at the USA for taking a lot of money away from them.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm sorry ... but in America, everything cost money. Not just soccer. EVERYTHING !!!

Wanna go to College? Cost lots of money
Want Healthcare? Cost money
Want to go somewhere? Must own a car (in most areas), insurance and gas ... and it all cost money.
Soccer also cost money. Tennis cost money. Expecting things to be free (like back home) is just not a reality in America.

That's how America rolls. And they have still produced the best Basketball players in the world ...
The problem with American soccer is NOT money. It is talent, coaches, organization, ... etc.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:the world cup will go on without the US but you can make all the argument in the world to support your feelings. fact remains US has the biggest media in the world, the biggest market/consumers of anything sold them including soccer. To say that world cup isn't better with US in it is like saying Cup of Nations is the same without Nigeria in it.
Are you for real bro? This is the real football aka soccer we are talking about here not American Football...The WC will go on just fine. All the powerhouse teams are going to be there...
Yes I’m for real; And like I said The World Cup will go on but to say that the World Cup in Russia isn’t a notch better with US in it is simply indisputable.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

At least all these Yankee doodles like Kolinzo & Futcha let person hear word & watch WC in peace.. :taunt: :taunt:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:They heard Ghana was not attending so they figured they one chance for points was gone and decided to skip too

are you saying that USA refused to go clubbing because ashawo no go dey dia?
If your friend calls you from a club to join him and tells you there are very few women would you go? :taunt:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kolinzo wrote:CONCACAF is just one tough region. It is the toughest region in World soccer and this result shows that.

Sad, sad, sad!! I'm deeply saddened by this result. I'm just glad I have finally seen the last of Tim Howard!! Phew! What a waste of position!! Heads will roll for sure. This is really sad and everybody in American soccer is losing their minds.

FIFA will definitely make less money this time around. FIFA should be pissed off at the USA for taking a lot of money away from them.

CONCACAF Is tougher than COMNEBOL? What are you smoking ? :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

anikulapo wrote:
kolinzo wrote:CONCACAF is just one tough region. It is the toughest region in World soccer and this result shows that.

Trump weed!!1
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Yes I’m for real; And like I said The World Cup will go on but to say that the World Cup in Russia isn’t a notch better with US in it is simply indisputable.

Please the US going or not doesn't lessen the WC value and the US audience value.
Red Dwarf - Legion

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Guv007 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Please the US going or not doesn't lessen the WC value and the US audience value.
But it significantly lessens WC revenue.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

anikulapo wrote:

My brother COMNEBOL is not as hard when you compare talent disparity amongst teams down there. Brazil and Argentina should be qualifying for every damn world cup in that region. But in CONCACAF, the disparity in players efficiency rates is not as glaring as it is in COMNEBOL and other regions.

***Breda = Br****
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

My brother COMNEBOL is not as hard when you compare talent disparity amongst teams down there. Brazil and Argentina should be qualifying for every damn world cup in that region. But in CONCACAF, the disparity in players efficiency rates is not as glaring as it is in COMNEBOL and other regions.
You are joking right?

:shock:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kolinzo wrote:
Guv007 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

It won't, the reality is even football or soccer today generates more money that their so called NFL and they know it. Even if the US is not playing at the World cup. Millions of fans in the US will watch the world cup.

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You are joking right?

No I am not joking.

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Guv007 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

It won't, the reality is even football or soccer today generates more money that their so called NFL and they know it. Even if the US is not playing at the World cup. Millions of fans in the US will watch the world cup.
You do know that USA fans are WC's biggest fans right? They have the money to fly to anywhere to watch their team. This means they pay for hotels, food, transportation amongst other things.

***Breda = Br****
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

kolinzo wrote:
Guv007 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

How? the US networks would still be buying the rights to show the matches, Companies would still line up to sponsor and the different nationalities in the US that make up the audience that watch soccer in the US would still watch it.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

kolinzo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Guv007 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

You do know that USA fans are WC's biggest fans right? They have the money to fly to anywhere to watch their team. This means they pay for hotels, food, transportation amongst other things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: who told you that? they only likely the biggest fans only when the Country hosting the WC is a popular US tourist destination, doubt they be scrambling to go to Russia.
Red Dwarf - Legion

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ref Guv007;
Another delusional talk. You are either living under the rocks or your bias against the US is robbing you blind. US citizens go anywhere and every where even to Iran and North Korea when there is nothing going on how much more when there is reason to travel.
The United States had the most athletes who competed in the 2014 Sochi Olympics with 230 athletes. Russia has the second most with 226 athletes. Each athlete has an average of 3 family members or friends, school mates or just random admirers flew in to cheer their athletes.
The US soccer Team has the biggest most traveling supporters than all of Europe put together last world cup in Brazil surpassing even Argentina which was only next door.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kolinzo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You are joking right?

No I am not joking.
Then you have issues. How many World cups have Concacaf won?

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina are all world cup winers.

Brazil-5
Uruguay-2
Argentina-2

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I need to know what your place of employment is so I can call for you to be immediately drug tested .... see madness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lemme break it down for you. No team in concacaf would make it through Comnebol

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bret- hart wrote:Don't worry USA. You can win the Superbowl and still be "champions of the world" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Exactly! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anything they do is the "best in the world" and they are supposedly "number one", yet many of them has never left the cities they were born.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ CONCACRAP being a tough region.

The gap between the US/Mexico and every other country in terms of population size, GDP, quality of their domestic leagues is unparalleled in global soccer. I will go ahead and say the US missing out on the 2018 WC has to be one of the biggest failures in WCQ history.