USA Laughing thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA Laughing thread

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

anikulapo wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kolinzo wrote:CONCACAF is just one tough region. It is the toughest region in World soccer and this result shows that.

Sad, sad, sad!! I'm deeply saddened by this result. I'm just glad I have finally seen the last of Tim Howard!! Phew! What a waste of position!! Heads will roll for sure. This is really sad and everybody in American soccer is losing their minds.

FIFA will definitely make less money this time around. FIFA should be pissed off at the USA for taking a lot of money away from them.

CONCACAF Is tougher than COMNEBOL? What are you smoking ? :rotf:
My brother COMNEBOL is not as hard when you compare talent disparity amongst teams down there. Brazil and Argentina should be qualifying for every damn world cup in that region. But in CONCACAF, the disparity in players efficiency rates is not as glaring as it is in COMNEBOL and other regions.

I need to know what your place of employment is so I can call for you to be immediately drug tested .... see madness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lemme break it down for you. No team in concacaf would make it through Comnebol
You do know the talent/skill gap is really close in CONCACAF than COMNEBOL right?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kolinzo wrote:CONCACAF is just one tough region. It is the toughest region in World soccer and this result shows that.

Sad, sad, sad!! I'm deeply saddened by this result. I'm just glad I have finally seen the last of Tim Howard!! Phew! What a waste of position!! Heads will roll for sure. This is really sad and everybody in American soccer is losing their minds.

FIFA will definitely make less money this time around. FIFA should be pissed off at the USA for taking a lot of money away from them.

My brother COMNEBOL is not as hard when you compare talent disparity amongst teams down there. Brazil and Argentina should be qualifying for every damn world cup in that region. But in CONCACAF, the disparity in players efficiency rates is not as glaring as it is in COMNEBOL and other regions.
You are joking right?

:shock:
No I am not joking.
Then you have issues. How many World cups have Concacaf won?

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina are all world cup winers.

Brazil-5
Uruguay-2
Argentina-2
So what does this have to do with qualification? Brazil still qualifies for every WC and so is Argentina. How is it hard for them to qualify?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kolinzo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You are joking right?

:shock:
No I am not joking.
Then you have issues. How many World cups have Concacaf won?

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina are all world cup winers.

Brazil-5
Uruguay-2
Argentina-2
So what does this have to do with qualification? Brazil still qualifies for every WC and so is Argentina. How is it hard for them to qualify?

It is harder because Brazil had to play top quality sides. Teams like Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Venezuela, Peru, Uruguay and Ecuador. Even Bolivia is a tricky fixture because of the high altitude. US couldn't even beat Trinidad and Tobago and you have the audacity to speak such nonsense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

BTW what are you smoking.

:D
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Well, A $12 billion dollar wall could not stop Mexico from losing to Honduras. If you think that loss and Costa Rica's are a coincidence.....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Hmmmmmm. SO TRINI GETS ITS REVENGE FROM THE 1990 DEBICLE.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....