Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:28 am 

Instead of him to take Klinsmans evaluation that USMNT talent pool is not as deep as Americans think and try to agressively pursue Europe and South American based US citizens for the MNT, he tried to use no name players to go to the WC. And i laugh when they try to make Jose Altidore out to be a super star.

They need to get back to the drawing board.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:36 am 

1naija wrote:
Instead of him to take Klinsmans evaluation that USMNT talent pool is not as deep as Americans think and try to agressively pursue Europe and South American based US citizens for the MNT, he tried to use no name players to go to the WC. And i laugh when they try to make Jose Altidore out to be a super star.

But I have to say Pulisic alone for fit take them t world cup o ..that kid na certified baller !

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:17 am 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
1naija wrote:

But I have to say Pulisic alone for fit take them t world cup o ..that kid na certified baller !

That's my point. He should have recruited 11 Pulisics instead of trying to use some MLS players. The only MLS players i would have used for the WC qualifiers are Bradley and Dempsey.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:19 am 

1naija wrote:

OMG best analogy ever. So true. two utterly out of their depth coaches.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 am 
Site Admin

1naija wrote:

True word my bro.

At least we nor go get national anthem argument for Russia. Thank God for that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am 

I also think he is not good enough tactically. I did not see the full game, but from the highlights I saw and the line up, it looked like an attack minded team looking for a win away from home when all they needed was 1 point to qualify. I don't think Klinsmann would have lost that game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am 

1naija wrote:

Bruce Arena disagrees with Kinsmann's assessment of MLS talent.
He also does not believe in selecting 2nd tier European league players over MLS.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Bruce Arena is a VERY good coach.

He got the best he could from the players available to him.

How quick folks forget the $#% hole Klinsmann put them into. Arena came on a salvage mission and failed. But the $#% hole was dug by Klinsmann.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 pm 
Suspended Member

Cellular wrote:

How quick folks forget the $#% hole Klinsmann put them into. Arena came on a salvage mission and failed. But the $#% hole was dug by Klinsmann.

Cellular I love you but what are you saying man!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 pm 

ElHadary wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cellular I love you but what are you saying man!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Looks like he is saying that the players Bruce Arena picked were not good enough.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 pm 

Cellular wrote:

Bro, I no gree. What hole did Klinsme dig for them? They lost the first two games and they panicked. All of a sudden they didn't think Klinsman could do it and went to bring back Bruce Arena who uses emotion over brain. Did Klinsman lose the rest of the Hexagonal? What was the job of Bruce Arena? To come bring them out of the whole or to further sink them?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:36 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
1naija wrote:

clueless folks usually run in packs, case and point.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm 

1naija wrote:

when will OU go back to the drawing board? Its been the same story since 2000.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm 

Cellular wrote:

finally the pre-paid we elected with 99 percent of the vote is back! I never gave up hope.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:48 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Calm down, its the truth you know. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm 

Altidore is a very useless footballer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm 

Ipe Grams wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Calm down, its the truth you know. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

you again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Altidore is a very useless footballer

Is that so?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=232781

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
1naija wrote:

when will OU go back to the drawing board? Its been the same story since 2000.

Murds, the reference to OU is uncalled for. Please do your thing...accidentally delete.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:58 pm 

Cellular wrote:

Bruce Arena is not a very good coach. In fact he is not a good coach. It's not Klinsman that caused him to lose to Costa Rica at home and could not beat T&T that was playing for absolutely nothing. That's not whay very good coahes do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Bruce Arena is not a very good coach. In fact he is not a good coach. It's not Klinsman that caused him to lose to Costa Rica at home and could not beat T&T that was playing for absolutely nothing. That's not whay very good coahes do.

He is the BEST soccer coach in US soccer history which includes Klinsmann. His resume speaks for itself.
Took them to their highest ever FIFA ranking, fourth.
Reached the Quarterfinals at the World Cup.

He took over from Klinsmann who lost two world cup qualification games. Unlike Amodu who is an expert in salvage mission, he wasn't able to salvage US World Cup qualification this time around.

Had he started the qualification rounds, US would have qualified with games to spare.

TnT game on the road was always going to be tough...

But the result does not diminish his pedigree as a coach or the remarkable turn around that fell short.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 pm 

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:

He is the BEST soccer coach in US soccer history which includes Klinsmann. His resume speaks for itself.

He took over from Klinsmann who lost two world cup qualification games. Unlike Amodu who is an expert in salvage mission, he wasn't able to salvage US World Cup qualification this time around.

Had he started the qualification rounds, US would have qualified with games to spare.

But the result does not diminish his pedigree as a coach or the remarkable turn around that fell short.

You seem to be making a case that Klinsmann is a bad coach. No one is arguing with you on that.

Bruce Arena was hired in November 2016 after Klinsmann was fired. So he was the coach for 8 of the qualifiers. His record in those 8 games was 3 wins, 3 draws, and 2 losses. That's not the record of a great coach, and you can't blame such record on Klinsmann. Unlike African qualifiers where only one team from each group qualifies for the WC, the top 3 teams from concacaf qualify for the tournament. So you may be able to blame Klinsmann's initial losses on why US did not top the group or why they did not finish second in the group. But you CANNOT blame their failure to qualify for the WC on him, especially when Arena was in charge for 8 games!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 pm 

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:

He took over from Klinsmann who lost two world cup qualification games.
Unlike Amodu who is an expert in salvage mission, he wasn't able to salvage US World Cup qualification this time around.

He had 8 more games to go after Klinsman was fired, EIGHT! apart from Mexico who lost 1, every other team in the group lost at least 2 games. Eight games to go in a group where the top three qualified and the fourth had a shot at qualifying via a playoff, in CONCACRAP, against world beaters like Trinidad and Tobago, Honduras and Panama, apparently is a mountain too high to climb? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Arena is a fossil who had no business leading a national team especially in light of the rubbish comments he made about foreign born Americans. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16