I.....D.....D.......S ooooo! Official!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
I.....D.....D.......S ooooo! Official!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai... yeaaaaa, egba mi o!! Zambia dey fear me no be small. Warrahel is goin on? We we win we qualify but if we don't win we're toast! :scared: Not this s&$t again, how many times must we be in this situation? This Zambians get jazz no be small, they've even possessed people into starting fake shaking threads on CE. How we go survive this one?

I just no trust the circumstances surrounding this game. People are saying 3-0, 4-0 etc. when was the last time we beat teams like dat back to back? Kai, tomorrow na helelee, me I don pick race. Not watching this one for my own sake. :scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: I.....D.....D.......S ooooo! Official!!

Post by Kako »

:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

KAIIIIII!!!!!! My body don relax!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai... yeaaaaa, egba mi o!! Zambia dey fear me no be small. Warrahel is goin on? We we win we qualify but if we don't win we're toast! :scared: Not this s&$t again, how many times must we be in this situation? This Zambians get jazz no be small, they've even possessed people into starting fake shaking threads on CE. How we go survive this one?

I just no trust the circumstances surrounding this game. People are saying 3-0, 4-0 etc. when was the last time we beat teams like dat back to back? Kai, tomorrow na helelee, me I don pick race. Not watching this one for my own sake. :scared: :scared: :scared:
EMIR; finally you are come? Welcome, my friend, but don't worry - Sir, we have two games to qualify and I know we will make it.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

the effect of Kongi shaking in his one bedroom, corrugated zinc roof shack with an outside toilet in Ibadan. Now Zambia is in trouble. :thumb: :thumbs:
Last edited by pajimoh on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai... yeaaaaa, egba mi o!! Zambia dey fear me no be small. Warrahel is goin on? We we win we qualify but if we don't win we're toast! :scared: Not this s&$t again, how many times must we be in this situation? This Zambians get jazz no be small, they've even possessed people into starting fake shaking threads on CE. How we go survive this one?

Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

We usually step it up at crunch time. Anyone see the similarities in the encounters below.
What was the score?

Nigeria vs Ethiopia
Kenya vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe
Nigeria vs Ghana
Nigeria vs Kenya
Last edited by Robotnik on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:KAIIIIII!!!!!! My body don relax!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
... because Emir is already shaking on behalf of all of us, so no shaking anymore from anyone else.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robotnik wrote:We usually step it up at crunch time. Anyone see the similarities in the encounters below.
Nigeria vs Ethiopia
Kenya vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe
Nigeria vs Ghana
Nigeria vs Kenya
Like we stepped up at crunch times against Tunisia, Angola? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robotnik wrote:We usually step it up at crunch time. Anyone see the similarities in the encounters below.
Nigeria vs Ethiopia
Kenya vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe
Nigeria vs Ghana
Nigeria vs Kenya
At least in Africa, we always answer the call when needed and this is one of such. To be honest, I sincerely believe we will WIN.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What was the score?

Nigeria vs Ethiopia
Kenya vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe
Nigeria vs Ghana
Nigeria vs Kenya
South Africa and Angola were crunch time too. Wetin shele? :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

If U still dey shake after seeing Ighalo in the press conference U need Nivaquine
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ehe nu na now we go win. Emir don shake.Ee go better.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Abeg what time is this game tomorrow ?
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Now this is constructive shaking, not that Jonny Walker-induced break dance by that wiry and willowy 72-year old 1Naija.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:clap: can you post another one before we play Algeria next month