WORLD CUP POTS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WORLD CUP POTS

Post by wiseone »

Don't want anything to do with that Germany team (who can win the Confed Cup with their U23 reserve team). Which Nigerian player(s) except Moses could even make a German 22? These guys can leave out Boateng, Gungogan, Sane, Khedira and still win 10 group games out of 10 (those guys would walk into Nigeria's first 11).
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wiseone wrote:In every World Cup (except 2010) Nigeria gets drawn in the group of death. The best group Nigeria can get this time is:

Poland, Peru, Iran

Worst: Germany, Spain, Costa Rica
At the moment, I believe Brazil are actually playing better than Germany. Neymar was awesome in that 3-0 demolition of Chile. I do not believe Germany can beat Chile 3-0 at the moment.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Rawlings wrote:Germany, Italy, Denmark, Nigeria
3 European teams in a group is not possible.

When you don't know the rules it's no wonder your country is staying at home to watch the World Cup on black and white TV sets.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf: Nigerians are very wicked people.
The YeyeMan wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Germany, Italy, Denmark, Nigeria
3 European teams in a group is not possible.

When you don't know the rules it's no wonder your country is staying at home to watch the World Cup on black and white TV sets.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

kajifu wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wiseone wrote:In every World Cup (except 2010) Nigeria gets drawn in the group of death. The best group Nigeria can get this time is:

Poland, Peru, Iran

At the moment, I believe Brazil are actually playing better than Germany. Neymar was awesome in that 3-0 demolition of Chile. I do not believe Germany can beat Chile 3-0 at the moment.
The same Chile that Germany B team beat few months ago in Russia for the confederation cup :rotf: :rotf:
Please don't fool yourself,even the same Brazil will not beat Chile 3-0 again if they play today.
I watched that game and Brazil were firing on all cylinders. Neymar and Alves in particular were pepper. If the World Cup were to be played today, it would be fair to assume a Brazil vs Germany final.
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Assuming they do not meet each other in the second round, quarter-final, or semi-final of course...
Ayo Akinfe wrote: I watched that game and Brazil were firing on all cylinders. Neymar and Alec's in particular were pepper. If the World Cup were to be played today, it would be fair to assume a Brazil vs Germany final.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

kajifu wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Poland, Peru, Iran

The same Chile that Germany B team beat few months ago in Russia for the confederation cup :rotf: :rotf:
Please don't fool yourself,even the same Brazil will not beat Chile 3-0 again if they play today.

Germany only beat Chile 1-0 in the Confederations Cup final, in what was a very even match that could have gone either way. Watch it here: http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/m ... l#nosticky

Now contrast that to the 3-0 demolition Brazil handed out to Chile and tell me which team scares you the most:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Poland, Peru, Iran

Germany only beat Chile 1-0 in the Confederations Cup final, in what was a very even match that could have gone either way. Watch it here: http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/m ... l#nosticky

Now contrast that to the 3-0 demolition Brazil handed out to Chile and tell me which team scares you the most:

Brazil was playing at home and Chile played Germany in a neutral country.

Germany did not use its first team.

I'm not suggesting one country is stronger than the other, but I can definitely say that like several other times on here, You have no valid point.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

truetalk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Poland, Peru, Iran

Brazil was playing at home and Chile played Germany in a neutral country.

Germany did not use its first team.

I'm not suggesting one country is stronger than the other, but I can definitely say that like several other times on here, You have no valid point.

No need to continue this conversation with you. Russia 2018 will soon be upon us!