Gernot Rohr plans new team for Russia 2018 World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg
Re: Gernot Rohr plans new team for Russia 2018 World Cup

Post by Metho scorpion »

...Naija should also use Ghana the AKAMOKI GRUBBERS...the WAFULONE Midget blacky stars for morning practice and evening practice on our way to Russia...
...we should use them outside the main bowl of National Stadium but not inside 'cos they are RUSSIA failure...
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Metho scorpion wrote:...Naija should also use Ghana the AKAMOKI GRUBBERS...the WAFULONE Midget blacky stars for morning practice and evening practice on our way to Russia...
...we should use them outside the main bowl of National Stadium but not inside 'cos they are RUSSIA failure...
Ghana go hear am for the next 4 years.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

highbury wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
the 64-year-old Franco-German was delighted at the Eagles' qualification for the global showpiece, he said the team needed a major surgery before the FIFA World Cup finals.

"Players in the mould of Zinedine Zidane and Thiery Henry, who once played under me, are the calibre of stars I would want in the Super Eagles to execute the World Cup finals in Russia," Rohr said.
this sounds like a made up quote. any other source reporting this?
The closest thing I could fine is:

Thanks Highbury.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

SAD THAT...

...some here are afraid to take on Germany even on a friendly basis. They are already making the Germans unbeatable. When you confront a team with this "woe is me" attitude, you are already down before hostilities begin. I know they destroyed Brazil in 2014 but that doesn't make them supernatural. I hope the SE players don't approach any match with this mindset. I'm also glad that Rohr doesn't like those who think Nigeria should simply go there to complete the numbers.

(I also like the fact that Rohr thinks such a match should be played in Nigeria contrary to the old thinking b the NFF which ALWAYS schedule such matches in Europe.)
Bell