Katakata Dey Sleep: GK Coach Wary of Enyeama's Return......

Re: Katakata Dey Sleep: GK Coach Wary of Enyeama's Return...

felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:The campaign against enyeama has started. How do these journalists sleep at night?
Chuckles, you gotta be kidding! The only campaign here is the irrational one for Enyeama. A guy injured and without a club. They said we needed him against Cameroon and against Zambia. He's been listed on the WC team. I suspect there is a pact out there to get him into this team by ALL MEANS aided by media like owngoal. Enyeama needs to be left alone until he's ready and rescinded his retirement. Then he can get a look in. I'm watching, and I will continue to advice my Facebook friend Gernot Rohr on these matters for as long as I can 8-) It's the least I can do for my country. :P

Bro, abeg share the man's Facebook page, make I send an friend request. Na only lagerbastard own I get and that own don block me.
felarey, don't share those details with danfo - for the sake of Nigerian football.

Cheers. :D

felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:The campaign against enyeama has started. How do these journalists sleep at night?
Chuckles, you gotta be kidding! The only campaign here is the irrational one for Enyeama. A guy injured and without a club. They said we needed him against Cameroon and against Zambia. He's been listed on the WC team. I suspect there is a pact out there to get him into this team by ALL MEANS aided by media like owngoal. Enyeama needs to be left alone until he's ready and rescinded his retirement. Then he can get a look in. I'm watching, and I will continue to advice my Facebook friend Gernot Rohr on these matters for as long as I can 8-) It's the least I can do for my country. :P
Where did you get the info that he's injured?
Ok he's recovering, either way he's not ready. I actually really like Enyeama, I really do. Infact, several of us here show we have his interest at heart compared to those trying to rush and unfit, clubless player into the qualification rounds.
No one is rushing Vince, even Rohr stated he needed to get fit and get a club in the January to be considered. The issue is people on this forum saying he shouldn't be considered at all, no one is saying he should be taken if unfit and clubless, but there is time for all of that to be sorted out before the WC, so why count him out now? If fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option so I would hope that he would be fit and playing going into the WC so he could be selected as he would most likely give us the best chance of a positive display in Russia.
In 98, France did NOT take their "best" players to the World Cup. They took their best team and won! Had they taken their best players, several of whom are teoublesome, France would not have won that World Cup!

Nigerians just do not get it! Best players from not win you tournaments! You make a huge mistake to affect team morale and you are done!! No debate there! Continue! We all saw what happened to France again in 2010.

felarey wrote:

Bro, abeg share the man's Facebook page, make I send an friend request. Na only lagerbastard own I get and that own don block me.
felarey, don't share those details with danfo - for the sake of Nigerian football.

Cheers. :D

But I just want to say "hiiiii" (in African American woman voice) :( :( :sad:

felarey wrote:
KPAM and KPAM! Thanks a lot - Chief Felarey :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Enyeama is RETIRED from the Super-eagles (SE). We need to leave him alone and he also need to leave the SE alone and move on.
You no see us see wahala!? When we did not qualify for nations cup, they said we should leave him alone. He was even cutting okra on Instagram.. showing Us that he is now spending time with the family. Now na, we are goi g to Russia, and they say we should not leave him alone again.

He'd appreciate it more if it was in Naija woman's voice. :lol: :idea:

The YeyeMan wrote:He'd appreciate it more if it was in Naija woman's voice. :lol: :idea:

Na true o! "Weh-don Sah" :tic:

felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
Ok he's recovering, either way he's not ready. I actually really like Enyeama, I really do. Infact, several of us here show we have his interest at heart compared to those trying to rush and unfit, clubless player into the qualification rounds.
No one is rushing Vince, even Rohr stated he needed to get fit and get a club in the January to be considered. The issue is people on this forum saying he shouldn't be considered at all, no one is saying he should be taken if unfit and clubless, but there is time for all of that to be sorted out before the WC, so why count him out now? If fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option so I would hope that he would be fit and playing going into the WC so he could be selected as he would most likely give us the best chance of a positive display in Russia.
In 98, France did NOT take their "best" players to the World Cup. They took their best team and won! Had they taken their best players, several of whom are teoublesome, France would not have won that World Cup!

Nigerians just do not get it! Best players from not win you tournaments! You make a huge mistake to affect team morale and you are done!! No debate there! Continue! We all saw what happened to France again in 2010.
Sure, and who is in a better position to judge what's best for the team, you on CE or Rohr who says he's in constant contact with Vince? That's the part that 'you just do not get'!

felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:

Sure, and who is in a better position to judge what's best for the team, you on CE or Rohr who says he's in constant contact with Vince? That's the part that 'you just do not get'!

Was Keshi also in a better position when he brought Osaze in to slap a teammate? The problem with people like you, who get it, is that you do not even know what you get. :lol:

I hope you are sending your monthly invoices to Vince? :lol:

danfo driver wrote: Was Keshi also in a better position when he brought Osaze in to slap a teammate? The problem with people like you, who get it, is that you do not even know what you get. :lol:

I hope you are sending your monthly invoices to Vince? :lol:
Typical, you have no real response, so kindly let Rohr continue doing the good job he's doing, if he fails its on him, but he's better placed to make the call than you. And yes Keshi's move was a success as he equaled our previous best showing at the world cup QED.

Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.

Cellular wrote:Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.

Is this the same Vince who says he has no plans to sit on the bench for anyone? Or another Vince? You people are funny. :lol:

When Vince slaps Uzoho in camp, una eye go open!

Cellular wrote:Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.
:rotf: why just those two? What about vice capito Onazi?
eyan

Post by eyan »

Is this the same Vince who says he has no plans to sit on the bench for anyone? Or another Vince? You people are funny. :lol:

When Vince slaps Uzoho in camp, una eye go open!
As long as he's slapping experiences into his head just Gucci slippers slapped senses into someone.

Chei , innercaucus has been rendered outercaucus this coach. No more inner gist.

felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
... says who and why so?
Negro please....If that is a question then you need your head re-examined. I thought your argument is that he's retired. If he chooses to come back he's one of it not our best GK option, both he and Ikeme are head and shoulders above the rest. If Ikeme gets healthy then I don't mind Vince remaining retired, else the other guys are nowhere in Vince's or Ikeme's class, and its disrespectful to even entertain your nonsense question....
If you think I need my head examined or re-examined for asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol:

Likewise, if Captains Yabo and JJ, as well as Kanu are all "fit and playing", we should bring them back - right? Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Odas wrote: If you think I need my head examined or re-examined by asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol: Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Even Rohr has said Akpeyi and Enzenwa are his 3rd and 4th choices, so I don't know why I am even responding to you. Vince and Ikeme are our best options if fit, their class and experience at a top level is undeniable. If you want to argue about whether Vince is retired or what not, sure, but to argue his class is just stupid and I won't even entertain your foolishness.

Just passing through this thread, and smiling. Meanwhile, I'm off to down some figurative beer with Rohr who has clearly and unequivocally spoken! :thumbs:

Odas wrote: If you think I need my head examined or re-examined by asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol: Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Even Rohr has said Akpeyi and Enzenwa are his 3rd and 4th choices, so I don't know why I am even responding to you. Vince and Ikeme are our best options if fit, their class and experience at a top level is undeniable. If you want to argue about whether Vince is retired or what not, sure, but to argue his class is just stupid and I won't even entertain your foolishness.
Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do. Based on your position because coach Rohr said Akpeyi and Ezenwa are our third and fourth keepers respectively and so ... Please be reminded the same coach also said keeper Ezenwa is doing fine as a goalkeeper of the team in general based on the training he has received and is still receiving

In addition, everyone know Ezenwa will improve and gain more exposure/experience before the world cup comes. All the same, to make unsupported claims (claims with no data or appropriate reasons) that Enyeama is our BEST GK OPTION if he becomes fit and playing is "absolute nonsense" and stupid. I hope you know what "absolute" means.

Oh and lest I forget! I am also saying Vince has RETIRED from the national team. He needs to move on and leave us alone! We don't want him to come to the team and cause trouble which he is well known for. Yes, he is a TROUBLE MAKER. We need calmness, or peace and unity in the team.

Obong wrote:Just passing through this thread, and smiling. Meanwhile, I'm off to down some figurative beer with Rohr who has clearly and unequivocally spoken! :thumbs:
I cant wait to see your face next summer when Vince is cutting okro on Instagram. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep pushing sha... you know where your bread is buttered. Your benefactor will never forgive you if you dont get him a world cup place that he didnt work for. :clap:

Odas wrote:Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do.
Wrong. We know what he's going to do - he's told you. He'll bring back Enyeama if he finds a club and remains fit. Everything else is wishful thinking and noise whether you like it or not.

Odas wrote:Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do.
Wrong. We know what he's going to do - he's told you. He'll bring back Enyeama if he finds a club and remains fit. Everything else is wishful thinking and noise whether you like it or not.
I don tiya for their wahala, its like they live in an alternate reality.