Katakata Dey Sleep: GK Coach Wary of Enyeama's Return......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Katakata Dey Sleep: GK Coach Wary of Enyeama's Return...

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:The campaign against enyeama has started. How do these journalists sleep at night?
Chuckles, you gotta be kidding! The only campaign here is the irrational one for Enyeama. A guy injured and without a club. They said we needed him against Cameroon and against Zambia. He's been listed on the WC team. I suspect there is a pact out there to get him into this team by ALL MEANS aided by media like owngoal. Enyeama needs to be left alone until he's ready and rescinded his retirement. Then he can get a look in. I'm watching, and I will continue to advice my Facebook friend Gernot Rohr on these matters for as long as I can 8-) It's the least I can do for my country. :P

Bro, abeg share the man's Facebook page, make I send an friend request. Na only lagerbastard own I get and that own don block me.
felarey, don't share those details with danfo - for the sake of Nigerian football.

Cheers. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:The campaign against enyeama has started. How do these journalists sleep at night?
Chuckles, you gotta be kidding! The only campaign here is the irrational one for Enyeama. A guy injured and without a club. They said we needed him against Cameroon and against Zambia. He's been listed on the WC team. I suspect there is a pact out there to get him into this team by ALL MEANS aided by media like owngoal. Enyeama needs to be left alone until he's ready and rescinded his retirement. Then he can get a look in. I'm watching, and I will continue to advice my Facebook friend Gernot Rohr on these matters for as long as I can 8-) It's the least I can do for my country. :P
Where did you get the info that he's injured?
Ok he's recovering, either way he's not ready. I actually really like Enyeama, I really do. Infact, several of us here show we have his interest at heart compared to those trying to rush and unfit, clubless player into the qualification rounds.
No one is rushing Vince, even Rohr stated he needed to get fit and get a club in the January to be considered. The issue is people on this forum saying he shouldn't be considered at all, no one is saying he should be taken if unfit and clubless, but there is time for all of that to be sorted out before the WC, so why count him out now? If fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option so I would hope that he would be fit and playing going into the WC so he could be selected as he would most likely give us the best chance of a positive display in Russia.
In 98, France did NOT take their "best" players to the World Cup. They took their best team and won! Had they taken their best players, several of whom are teoublesome, France would not have won that World Cup!

Nigerians just do not get it! Best players from not win you tournaments! You make a huge mistake to affect team morale and you are done!! No debate there! Continue! We all saw what happened to France again in 2010.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

Bro, abeg share the man's Facebook page, make I send an friend request. Na only lagerbastard own I get and that own don block me.
felarey, don't share those details with danfo - for the sake of Nigerian football.

Cheers. :D

But I just want to say "hiiiii" (in African American woman voice) :( :( :sad:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
felarey wrote:
KPAM and KPAM! Thanks a lot - Chief Felarey :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Enyeama is RETIRED from the Super-eagles (SE). We need to leave him alone and he also need to leave the SE alone and move on.
:clap: :clap:
You no see us see wahala!? When we did not qualify for nations cup, they said we should leave him alone. He was even cutting okra on Instagram.. showing Us that he is now spending time with the family. Now na, we are goi g to Russia, and they say we should not leave him alone again.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

He'd appreciate it more if it was in Naija woman's voice. :lol: :idea:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:He'd appreciate it more if it was in Naija woman's voice. :lol: :idea:

Na true o! "Weh-don Sah" :tic:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
Ok he's recovering, either way he's not ready. I actually really like Enyeama, I really do. Infact, several of us here show we have his interest at heart compared to those trying to rush and unfit, clubless player into the qualification rounds.
No one is rushing Vince, even Rohr stated he needed to get fit and get a club in the January to be considered. The issue is people on this forum saying he shouldn't be considered at all, no one is saying he should be taken if unfit and clubless, but there is time for all of that to be sorted out before the WC, so why count him out now? If fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option so I would hope that he would be fit and playing going into the WC so he could be selected as he would most likely give us the best chance of a positive display in Russia.
In 98, France did NOT take their "best" players to the World Cup. They took their best team and won! Had they taken their best players, several of whom are teoublesome, France would not have won that World Cup!

Nigerians just do not get it! Best players from not win you tournaments! You make a huge mistake to affect team morale and you are done!! No debate there! Continue! We all saw what happened to France again in 2010.
Sure, and who is in a better position to judge what's best for the team, you on CE or Rohr who says he's in constant contact with Vince? That's the part that 'you just do not get'!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:

Sure, and who is in a better position to judge what's best for the team, you on CE or Rohr who says he's in constant contact with Vince? That's the part that 'you just do not get'!

Was Keshi also in a better position when he brought Osaze in to slap a teammate? The problem with people like you, who get it, is that you do not even know what you get. :lol:

I hope you are sending your monthly invoices to Vince? :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Was Keshi also in a better position when he brought Osaze in to slap a teammate? The problem with people like you, who get it, is that you do not even know what you get. :lol:

I hope you are sending your monthly invoices to Vince? :lol:
Typical, you have no real response, so kindly let Rohr continue doing the good job he's doing, if he fails its on him, but he's better placed to make the call than you. And yes Keshi's move was a success as he equaled our previous best showing at the world cup QED.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.

Is this the same Vince who says he has no plans to sit on the bench for anyone? Or another Vince? You people are funny. :lol:

When Vince slaps Uzoho in camp, una eye go open!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:Vince will be invited to compete for a spot. Nothing will be handed to any player aside from Mikel and VicMo.
:rotf: why just those two? What about vice capito Onazi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

danfo driver wrote:

Is this the same Vince who says he has no plans to sit on the bench for anyone? Or another Vince? You people are funny. :lol:

When Vince slaps Uzoho in camp, una eye go open!
As long as he's slapping experiences into his head just Gucci slippers slapped senses into someone.

Chei , innercaucus has been rendered outercaucus this coach. No more inner gist.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
anointed wrote:
felarey wrote:
... says who and why so?
Negro please....If that is a question then you need your head re-examined. I thought your argument is that he's retired. If he chooses to come back he's one of it not our best GK option, both he and Ikeme are head and shoulders above the rest. If Ikeme gets healthy then I don't mind Vince remaining retired, else the other guys are nowhere in Vince's or Ikeme's class, and its disrespectful to even entertain your nonsense question....
If you think I need my head examined or re-examined for asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best GK option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol:

Likewise, if Captains Yabo and JJ, as well as Kanu are all "fit and playing", we should bring them back - right? Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: If you think I need my head examined or re-examined by asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol: Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Even Rohr has said Akpeyi and Enzenwa are his 3rd and 4th choices, so I don't know why I am even responding to you. Vince and Ikeme are our best options if fit, their class and experience at a top level is undeniable. If you want to argue about whether Vince is retired or what not, sure, but to argue his class is just stupid and I won't even entertain your foolishness.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Just passing through this thread, and smiling. Meanwhile, I'm off to down some figurative beer with Rohr who has clearly and unequivocally spoken! :thumbs:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote: If you think I need my head examined or re-examined by asking you a question, then you are certainly an IDI0T! According to you, "if fit and playing he's clearly our best option"; however, you provided no other reasoning or data to support your claim(s). Thus, as long as Enyeama is FIT AND PLAYING, automatically he becomes our best OPTION - according to you :lol: :lol: Please go back to school and learn the meaning of "BEST OPTION." :rotf: :rotf:
Even Rohr has said Akpeyi and Enzenwa are his 3rd and 4th choices, so I don't know why I am even responding to you. Vince and Ikeme are our best options if fit, their class and experience at a top level is undeniable. If you want to argue about whether Vince is retired or what not, sure, but to argue his class is just stupid and I won't even entertain your foolishness.
Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do. Based on your position because coach Rohr said Akpeyi and Ezenwa are our third and fourth keepers respectively and so ... Please be reminded the same coach also said keeper Ezenwa is doing fine as a goalkeeper of the team in general based on the training he has received and is still receiving

In addition, everyone know Ezenwa will improve and gain more exposure/experience before the world cup comes. All the same, to make unsupported claims (claims with no data or appropriate reasons) that Enyeama is our BEST GK OPTION if he becomes fit and playing is "absolute nonsense" and stupid. I hope you know what "absolute" means.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Oh and lest I forget! I am also saying Vince has RETIRED from the national team. He needs to move on and leave us alone! We don't want him to come to the team and cause trouble which he is well known for. Yes, he is a TROUBLE MAKER. We need calmness, or peace and unity in the team.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:Just passing through this thread, and smiling. Meanwhile, I'm off to down some figurative beer with Rohr who has clearly and unequivocally spoken! :thumbs:
I cant wait to see your face next summer when Vince is cutting okro on Instagram. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep pushing sha... you know where your bread is buttered. Your benefactor will never forgive you if you dont get him a world cup place that he didnt work for. :clap:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do.
Wrong. We know what he's going to do - he's told you. He'll bring back Enyeama if he finds a club and remains fit. Everything else is wishful thinking and noise whether you like it or not.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:Rohr is the coach of the team and as a diplomat - because of his position - no one knows what he might do.
Wrong. We know what he's going to do - he's told you. He'll bring back Enyeama if he finds a club and remains fit. Everything else is wishful thinking and noise whether you like it or not.
I don tiya for their wahala, its like they live in an alternate reality.
Super Eagus 4 Life!