LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (2H)

Post by anikulapo »

Dang Liverpool is relentless .... like a tidal wave that just keeps coming and coming ...how can United not concede ?????

United can’t even get past midfield
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Dang Liverpool is relentless .... like a tidal wave that just keeps coming and coming ...how can United not concede ?????
Just a matter of time the goal will come.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:this ref is being so poor

I know he let Romelu off the hook :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How much did Liverpool paid for Coutinho?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What I don't get is JoMo's over abundance of caution when playing the big teams. He never wants to win big as he is fearful of losing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0

Post by icee »

Liverpool's clinicality is a big-time issue.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG WHAT A MISS BY CAN :mad: I’m no Klopp fan but these players are killing him with their lack of finishing .... Mourinho needs subs....United have been totally overrun
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pool should have buried one of these chances. I hope it doesn't come back to bite them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:What I don't get is JoMo's over abundance of caution when playing the big teams. He never wants to win big as he is fearful of losing.
Same problem every coward have....they do not see taking on a big challenhe as somethinh rewarding.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

So profligate in front of goal..Liverpool. This kind of misses typically come back to haunt us
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Is someone parking the bus?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

This Moreno just flying at everything.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The thing be say United can still exploit this shaky Liverpool defense .... I’m interested to see what RASHFORD can do.

Great defending by Darmian one vs one against Salah. He just told Oloye to sharrap :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nkume wrote:Is someone parking the bus?
A very old Inyang Ette line bus was spotted at Liverpool in the early hoursnof today

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As for Matic, his football IQ remains questionable!

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Goodness how long will Jose stay with Mikhacrapterian .... Goodness how poor has this man been

MLK.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Liverpool too is useless.
Last edited by Kako on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Miki has lost his way again...utter rubbish and waste of space.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Henrich Crapterian mercifully withdrawn : absolutely shyt like Ozil performance ...

Useless Player :-x :roll: :taunt:

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0

Post by green4life »

tfco wrote:how did lukaku miss that
He’s waiting for his customary tap in.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:Goodness how long will Jose stay with Mikhacrapterian .... Goodness how poor has this man been

Guess he heard :woot:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lingard...smh It is like replacing Renault with Lada. Common aon do the job! By the way am talkinh of the beloved Rashford this time

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

RASHFORD in for Martial and now game don enter game ....

MLK.