Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 am 

benteke wrote:
analyzer wrote:
tfco wrote:
analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...

But Mourinho teams hold the records for team goals scored in EPL and La Liga.

Maybe La Liga, but definitely NOT EPL except you explaining something different.

As for playing style especially vs. top teams, I can't in good conscience bash it because I also defended it when he coached CFC. But to see certain Man U fans now turn hypocrites by defending the same playing style they bashed while he coached CFC is just laughable.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:

quit while you're behind

If you want to help your colleague provide proof or explain what he means then floor is yours :D :D :lol: :lol:

I meant that the record for the most league goals scored in one La Liga season is held by Real Madrid and that happened when Mourinho was the coach at Madrid.

For some reason i thought it was Mourinho' coached Chelsea team that holds a similar record in the EPL, but looks like got mixed up with some other record that his team broke when he was the coach.

Correct guy but you take style fumble when you threw in EPL.. :taunt: :taunt:
Your colleague on the other hand only sabi to dey throw yabs as a deflection.. You can teach him a thing or two.. :lol: :lol:

None of Jose's CFC team ever recorded highest number of goals scored in a single season. Regardless, his 04/05 CFC team still holds the record for most points in a single single.. 95!!

Anyways, make una continue..

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still triggered.

no yabs....wonder how many posts you've made on the CP v Chelsea game

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11