LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0

Post by anikulapo »

I really think RASHFORD should have started this game .... his direct running and dribbling style would have driven Liverpool nuts and opened the game for Romelu
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If they are playing like this against pool, i shudder to think how they will play against City.

Meanwhile Lukaku looks like a truck struggling on the icy roads of Alaska on a winter night.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Lukaku needs to work on his touch and ball control and retention technique..... looks so crude and lacking in fluidity when he receives the ball under pressure
The guy is just power and gra gra,things like touch and ball control i doubt he can work on at his age
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Incredible how did DDG save that .... this guy na winch ...best goalie in the world by a mile
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You would think it is Barcelona United is olaying against the way they are being manhandled and outplayed by Pool.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kai see goal keeping,Liverpool should be up
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:If they are playing like this against pool, i shudder to think how they will play against City.

Meanwhile Lukaku looks like a truck struggling on the icy roads of Alaska on a winter night.

Na true ohhh they are desperately missing Pogba and RASHFORD ...uh oh Romelu is In trouble ...what no card :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Madness he is lucky not to get a red

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Lukaku needs to work on his touch and ball control and retention technique..... looks so crude and lacking in fluidity when he receives the ball under pressure
The guy is just power and gra gra,things like touch and ball control i doubt he can work on at his age
Good luck to Lukaku improving on his first touch! I have been hearing that for how many seasons now.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:You would think it is Barcelona United is olaying against the way they are being manhandled and outplayed by Pool.
I dont know why you are surprise Uncle Oloye watch Manu take a lead and park bus,That is your friend style waiting for mistake then defend deep
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

normal DDG

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Moreno is scaring me. Dude is just jumping at anything, consistently poor timing.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Good no card ref. Much ado about nothing.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oh how we miss pogba

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Liverpool are really missing The cutting edge of Mane

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lukaku you have to finish that ...that’s what elite strikers do in big games ....
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tfco wrote:oh how we miss pogba
Tfco, my breda from another mother how market bro? :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coutinho is the best #10 in EPL,Liverpool
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Darmian is an average defender who does just enough to stop his opponent, but cobtributes zilch to the game offensively, his body language is one who does not even want the ball. Valencia is like that beautiful game , all shiny everything looks in place, heck the walk and poise turns head but as soon as you come near ,you wonder what all the fuss was all about. That is two additional offensove outlet gone....in the modern game ,dont be surprised why Jose's team always come second best.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

the cowardly one as usual has set up his team to counterattack all game. what a shocker :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Manu player will kill someone before getting a card?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:Darmian is an average defender who does just enough to stop his opponent, but cobtributes zilch to the game offensively, his body language is one who does not even want the ball. Valencia is like that beautiful girl , all shiny everything looks in place, heck the walk and poise turns head but as soon as you come near ,you wonder what all the fuss was all about. That is two additional offensove outlet gone....in the modern game ,dont be surprised why Jose's team always come second best.

Man mi you’re being too harsh haba

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

United need to limp into half time and regroup ... they are so lucky to be level ..

MLK.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Henderson's choice was poor. Should have laid it to Coutinho instead of his automatic float