Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 pm 

SylverEagles wrote:
Wow!! Maureen sha! What a total coward. Hey, it works for him sha but my goodness it makes for horrible football.

I don't think the Manure faithfuls will put up with this for no more than 2 more years. He may yet win the title but my word!!

:boo: :boo:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:57 pm 

SylverEagles wrote:
Wow!! Maureen sha! What a total coward. Hey, it works for him sha but my goodness it makes for horrible football.

I don't think the Manure faithfuls will put up with this for no more than 2 more years. He may yet win the title but my word!!

Awwww a lowlife arsenal fan who had not tasted a title in 13 years is talking about what United fans will or will not put up with :rotf: :rotf: they put up with 3 titles last year!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:58 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
a coward can not change his spots. Only one team came out to play

Mission accomplished for mr anti football :thumbs: :thumbs:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:59 pm 

Lager-back wrote:
Coward manager. It's only the beginning of the season.

Hahahaha Chelsea fan! I take it you missed Chelsea v Man City 2 weeks ago when your team was stuck in their 6 yard box AT HOME!!!???

As usual, you are a coward and a hypocrite! The worst combination! That's why your most successful manager, mourinho, now hates you and your club :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm 

green4life wrote:
Jose very happy to park bus and collect goalless draw. Same old.

Conte very happy to park the bus at home and collect a slap from
man City, same old! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:02 pm 

Lager-back wrote:
Coward manager. It's only the beginning of the season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm 

Soecial shout out to the dean, Oloye, like he did last year, I see he is deriding United to another trophy-laden season! :D

The day Olowe praises United, TFCo will be worried! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 pm 

oloye wrote:
Watch the coward come to the interview telling us how united controlled the game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:16 pm 

@Tx, nno! Clean sheet. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 pm 

Coach wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:21 pm 

Chelsea and arsenal lost to moimoi teams, whole mourinho jejely picked to his point at anfield. :clap:

You guys simply do not know how to win titles. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:22 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Chelsea and arsenal lost to moimoi teams, whole mourinho jejely picked to his point at anfield. :clap:

Besides Pogba and Bailly could have helped the team greatly. That middle field Matic could not handle it himself but we got a point.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 pm 

joplass wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Besides Pogba and Bailly could have helped the team greatly. That middle field Matic could not handle it himself but we got a point.

Pogba, Rojo, Bailly, Fellaini and Ibra...were out injured.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 am 

Coach wrote:

While you are focused on clean sheets, I'm focused on conversion rate. That's where LFC's main problems lie. A lack of ruthlessness in front of goal. But these are still early days...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:15 am 

SylverEagles wrote:

meanwhile against the might of Watford FC....

how did the Gooner faithful like that Zinedine Cleverly winner

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:19 am 

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

:thumbs:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:44 am 

tfco wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:

meanwhile against the might of Watford FC....

how did the Gooner faithful like that Zinedine Cleverly winner

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Typical Voyeurs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:48 am 

I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 am 

txj wrote:
I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...

This dropped points really hurt your soul. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 am 

I dont care what anyone has to say, people talk about players in money value, when you have creative players like Pogba, hard workers like Felliani out injured, world class defenders like Bailly missing, you have to change your tactic and formation to make sure the other team does not do damage especially playing away from home, liverpool had more of the ball but they were reduced to pot shots, it eas their game to win, remember they are the ones that need the 3 points to play catch up with city and united, in context of chelsea and arsenal losing yesteray, it does not make oir point seem that bad, there are many games to be played this season, right now city are the team to beat, just hope we can get our good players baxk from injury

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:15 am 

green4life wrote:
We didn’t lose the game. We got the point. Ashley Young.

you did loose to Palace. You got no points. TFCO

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 pm 

tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:
We didn’t lose the game. We got the point. Ashley Young.

you did loose to Palace. You got no points. TFCO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea fans are truly scum. Almost lower than Arsenal fans. These same people packed the bus and lost at HOME to City!!! That is worse than packing the bus and getting a point AWAY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 pm 

The key to winning the premiership is to win your home games and try and nick points from the top teams away, last season, united were unlucky at home, played 11 draws despite dominating play, this season, we are getting the 3 points we deserve, once we get our players back from injury, we should just be fine

Marko

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next