LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Post by analyzer »

benteke wrote:
analyzer wrote:
tfco wrote:
analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...

But Mourinho teams hold the records for team goals scored in EPL and La Liga.
Maybe La Liga, but definitely NOT EPL except you explaining something different.

As for playing style especially vs. top teams, I can't in good conscience bash it because I also defended it when he coached CFC. But to see certain Man U fans now turn hypocrites by defending the same playing style they bashed while he coached CFC is just laughable.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:
quit while you're behind
If you want to help your colleague provide proof or explain what he means then floor is yours :D :D :lol: :lol:
I meant that the record for the most league goals scored in one La Liga season is held by Real Madrid and that happened when Mourinho was the coach at Madrid.

For some reason i thought it was Mourinho' coached Chelsea team that holds a similar record in the EPL, but looks like got mixed up with some other record that his team broke when he was the coach.
Correct guy but you take style fumble when you threw in EPL.. :taunt: :taunt:
Your colleague on the other hand only sabi to dey throw yabs as a deflection.. You can teach him a thing or two.. :lol: :lol:

None of Jose's CFC team ever recorded highest number of goals scored in a single season. Regardless, his 04/05 CFC team still holds the record for most points in a single single.. 95!!

Anyways, make una continue..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still triggered.

no yabs....wonder how many posts you've made on the CP v Chelsea game

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (2H)

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:a coward can not change his spots. Only one team came out to play

Mission accomplished for mr anti football :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:I dont care what anyone has to say, people talk about players in money value, when you have creative players like Pogba, hard workers like Felliani out injured, world class defenders like Bailly missing, you have to change your tactic and formation to make sure the other team does not do damage especially playing away from home, liverpool had more of the ball but they were reduced to pot shots, it eas their game to win, remember they are the ones that need the 3 points to play catch up with city and united, in context of chelsea and arsenal losing yesteray, it does not make oir point seem that bad, there are many games to be played this season, right now city are the team to beat, just hope we can get our good players baxk from injury
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and when Chairman Bailly and The Big Fella returned, we SPANKED THE POOL

we dash dem goal sef

No Martial, no Pogba.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:
analyzer wrote:
tfco wrote:
analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...

But Mourinho teams hold the records for team goals scored in EPL and La Liga.
Maybe La Liga, but definitely NOT EPL except you explaining something different.

As for playing style especially vs. top teams, I can't in good conscience bash it because I also defended it when he coached CFC. But to see certain Man U fans now turn hypocrites by defending the same playing style they bashed while he coached CFC is just laughable.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:
quit while you're behind
If you want to help your colleague provide proof or explain what he means then floor is yours :D :D :lol: :lol:
I meant that the record for the most league goals scored in one La Liga season is held by Real Madrid and that happened when Mourinho was the coach at Madrid.

For some reason i thought it was Mourinho' coached Chelsea team that holds a similar record in the EPL, but looks like got mixed up with some other record that his team broke when he was the coach.
Correct guy but you take style fumble when you threw in EPL.. :taunt: :taunt:
Your colleague on the other hand only sabi to dey throw yabs as a deflection.. You can teach him a thing or two.. :lol: :lol:

None of Jose's CFC team ever recorded highest number of goals scored in a single season. Regardless, his 04/05 CFC team still holds the record for most points in a single single.. 95!!

Anyways, make una continue..

All he does is deflect. Clueless olodo. :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

BOOOOOM

off to check which team has taken more off Pool this season

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:BOOOOOM

Spurs have taken the same amount. You're on par with the lily-liverds. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:

This defeat really pain you well well.... cheii! :rotf: :rotf: United is having a horrible season. Liverpool is having an amazing season, yet, United is presently performing better than Liverpool. Just shows you the level of Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

This defeat really pain you well well.... cheii! :rotf: :rotf: United is having a horrible season. Liverpool is having an amazing season, yet, United is presently performing better than Liverpool. Just shows you the level of Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf:
Actually, what it shows you is the trajectory Liverpool (and Spurs) are headed when compared to United.

Your "horrible season" is soon to get worse... :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:

and the Lily Livered won today

you're 4th.

From (potentially) being 2nd 24 hours ago...you're now looking over your shoulder at the Match Fixer

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

tfco wrote:salah - all bark and running - did shite
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

There was heavy traffic in united box, a player like salah needs space to run into, united provided him nothing, thats why they struggled, once their star man was struggling, it set the tone for the rest of the game, Mane could not go past Bailly, they were reduced to pot shots, remember we bave a game on Tuesday, we had to conserve our energy
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Actually, what it shows you is the trajectory Liverpool (and Spurs) are headed when compared to United.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Which trajectory is Liverpool going? :lol: :lol: You didnt complete your sentence. Did you eman upward? or downward? :rotf: :rotf: How many years has Klopp been there and how long would it take him to trajectorize the trajectory? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:There was heavy traffic in united box, a player like salah needs space to run into, united provided him nothing, thats why they struggled, once their star man was struggling, it set the tone for the rest of the game, Mane could not go past Bailly, they were reduced to pot shots, remember we bave a game on Tuesday, we had to conserve our energy

:thumbs: :thumbs:

i knew Salah would struggle, Mourinho has figured him out completely

Same at Anfield, he was so poor, el Kloppo had to sub him off

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:There was heavy traffic in united box, a player like salah needs space to run into, united provided him nothing, thats why they struggled, once their star man was struggling, it set the tone for the rest of the game, Mane could not go past Bailly, they were reduced to pot shots, remember we bave a game on Tuesday, we had to conserve our energy

Just defend deep against Salah, he is a good player though but Mourinho usually has a game plan for his likes, I just liked how we nullified the threat of the so called terrific trio in the premiership
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Just defend deep against Salah, he is a good player though but Mourinho usually has a game plan for his likes, I just liked how we nullified the threat of the so called terrific trio in the premiership
the one that shocked me most was firmino, strangely enough i have never rated him

have been reading reports about how this is his coming out season and he's a beast with his no-look passes etc etc.
Dude was so poor, it was shocking.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

twitter never disappoints

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

I warned the useless twerker that his "horrible season" is about to get worse. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Instead he put his fingers in his ears, removed pant and began twerking for "Mon Generale" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024