WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Post by pajimoh »

Erikson, a cheap mans version of an arsenal player
Dele, a cheap mans version of an arsenal player
Wanyama, a cheap mans version of an arsenal player
Dembele, a cheap mans version of an arsenal player
Kane, an arsenal reject
Yan Vertoghen?, not needed by arsenal

And the list goes on....... Thank God for cheap versions of Arsenal type of players
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsene Wenger used to buys cheap players and turn them into stars ...
The times they are really changing.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Has it come to posting Tweets of penalty calls vs Real Watford?

Welcome to 2005.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Shame to Wenger and his gang that want to make money and send this team to a mid table team.How can any fool here try to blame the ref for this poor showing?8 games to the season beloved look clueless.Wenger need to go for better things to happen.
He is not good and should carry his skinny gay yash out of beloved.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

[/video]
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@Uncle and TG,please I'm sorry for not seeing what you both saw before the game.You guys know your foot ball,Xhaka start and TG goober say if he play and Ozil we loss and it happen like a movie.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

If Wenger plan to die as Arsenal coach then it's time for Kenobi to leave the club for his own good.Under Wenger he will never win kiss major title like league and cl.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Swear to god wonder if some folks actually watch Arsenal games.

A midfield with Xhaka and Ozil simply cannot function off the ball, it's a complete clamility, it's totally unworkable off the ball.

Xhaka is not the most mobile of CM's and Ozil is a ghost off the ball, look at Xhaka performance in 1st half with Welbeck, Iwobi, El Neny, Kolasinac, Bellerin, Xhaka was actually quite good. Now watch Xhaka performance the second a grinder like Welbeck as subbed off for the invisible man Ozil. Xkaha fell apart, Watford took their prees game up another level and Arsenal imploded.

How does AW not grasp the move to make was Jack for Welbeck? You need a more complete CM, a CM who has mix of skill to move quickly but also ability to work in tight spaces, which was inevitable with Watford heavy press in the 2nd half, a CM who will not leave midfield exposed with his frail mindset and physicality.

Won't even bother to get into absurdity of subbing on Giroud to cheers of those 2 Watford CB's.

One Gooner said it best yesterday after the game, Arsene Wenger Eulogy will read "death by loyalty"
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

It is his fault that he has failed to evolve beyond the 2013 player that we bought. Unlike Christian Eriksen and Kevin De Bruyne, they are both improving their squads, Ozil is not and need better players to improve his limitation.
Really at the bold part. Since 2013 he played a HUGE part in the German team that won the World Cup in Brazil. If i remember correctly he started in all the matches on the way Germany winning. And if i remember correctly these two were anonymous in Brazil.
Coming to club football, check the records and see the quality of players bought by Spuds and Man City to play alongside Eriksen and Bruyne and compare with those bought by Arsenal to complement Ozil. Then come back and tell me it's Ozil fault. It's like sending a farmer to the farm with a cutlass and expert the same output as the farmer sent to the farm with modern farming tools.

Anyways, can't wait for January / Summer to be here and he leaves with all Arsenal problems. Just have patience the time will soon be near enough.