WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL:1-1 (BFG) 2H

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:This ref is an angel.

Oja Fry Pan Head! How far? :rotf:
You *kindperson* have come again i don't care if anyone suspend me. I have warn you repeatedly to desist from calling me names. :curse: :curse: :curse: Omo ale jatijati. I got no time for you.
Lol
Wale don't join this guy please. What i do not do i will. I have repeatedly report this guy to the mods but it seems they are powerless. Will do the needful myself.

You are a coward and a downright dunce! You forgot how this all started?? You looked for my trouble, I fired you back and you rant to the moderators like a b1tvh and a coward! The mod spoke to me and I said I will ignore you. THAT SAME DAY, unprovoked, you insulted me and that's when i sent a message to the mod telling him that I will no longer ignore you!

You think you are smart, you fooking low life! You think you are smart! You go around insulting me and then when I hit back you try to act like you don't know what is going on and run to the mods like a little biatch.. shameless old goat!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You *kindperson* have come again i don't care if anyone suspend me. I have warn you repeatedly to desist from calling me names. :curse: :curse: :curse: Omo ale jatijati. I got no time for you.
Lol
Wale don't join this guy please. What i do not do i will. I have repeatedly report this guy to the mods but it seems they are powerless. Will do the needful myself.

You are a coward and a downright dunce! You forgot how this all started?? You looked for my trouble, I fired you back and you rant to the moderators like a b1tvh and a coward! The mod spoke to me and I said I will ignore you. THAT SAME DAY, unprovoked, you insulted me and that's when i sent a message to the mod telling him that I will no longer ignore you!

You think you are smart, you fooking low life! You think you are smart! You go around insulting me and then when I hit back you try to act like you don't know what is going on and run to the mods like a little biatch.. shameless old goat!
Bring it on omo ale elepon kan.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:AW, ozil and giroud killed Arsenal in that 2nd half...pathetic efforts from all 3.
Was that a penalty? Goals change games. The key decision of the game was the Ref's error in giving a penalty. We were unlucky for both goals.
It wasn't a penalty but how could Iwobi not score from that chance and the angel Ozil.

The same way you haven't scored all your life! Oja Fry Pan Head :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lol

Dig and bring out the thread where i insulted you? Liar, a piece of no gender. Omo ale.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lol

I shall! With your fat Fry Pan Head! :rotf: :rotf: so long as you stop disturbing the mods like a little girl! Ashawooooooo! Wooooooo! Ashawooooooo! :lol: by the time I am done with you, you will find a life outside cybereagles by force! Awabieyuwa!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Thank God i have a life outside of Cybereagles. Who should that question be directed at? For a person that has over five names on cybereagles. Ina ni oma jo furo e. Omo to ye ki won ti fi se nkan osu.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
Dig and bring out the thread where i insulted you? Liar, a piece of no gender. Omo ale.

Which one be no gender?? :rotf: I be man o!

Ewu Oja Fry Pan Head :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Thank God i have a life outside of Cybereagles. Who should that question be directed at? For a person that has over five names on cybereagles. Ina ni oma jo furo e. Omo to ye ki won ti fi se nkan osu.

Speak English if you are not afraid!! A downright hopeless coward! I will dismiss you from this website! Like your club. You are a well known loser without a life! Look at how arsenals result has destroyed your entire weekend?? Ewu Fry Pan Head :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Coach wrote:On another day, it ends, 3-2.
No clean sheet? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Why should i be exchanging words with a danfo driver. I should have known better. Let me sangalo this to the abyss.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Pop corn - check
Comfortable Settee - check
Sugar Free drink - check
Arsenal TV - waiting........ :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

So, we lost again against some poor team? I think we are right on schedule to win the Europa League to qualify for the CL.
Sanchez was the guy hurting us all year ... Thank God, he will be gone in January.
Great job Wenger.
Bepanda
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Oja and danfo both of una be my person..abeg make uno chilll!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:AW, ozil and giroud killed Arsenal in that 2nd half...pathetic efforts from all 3.
Was that a penalty? Goals change games. The key decision of the game was the Ref's error in giving a penalty. We were unlucky for both goals.

TG, here you go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ain't that the truth? And he will do the same thing at the next opportunity, as he fools himself into believing opposition goals are always due to bad luck or poor refs...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal TV is up baby !!!

Bepanda
pajimoh wrote:Pop corn - check
Comfortable Settee - check
Sugar Free drink - check
Arsenal TV - waiting........ :tic:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Lacazette looks completely lost at Arsenal. I don't yet see why we spent so much money for him. I know he has scored a few goals here and there, but let's be honest, if we are looking for him to be the guy who replaces Sanchez goals ... then , I don't see how ...
But, maybe it is just me and I'm missing something ...
Bepanda
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal had game under control until AW gifted midfield by subbing on Ozil for injured Welbeck and Giroud for Lacazette.

Once subs were made it was an onslaught from Watford, when is AW going to grasp with Ozil creating chances is not the only measure of good performance, teams so often run over Arsenal in midfield when Ozil plays.
I see you ignore the wrong penalty call cos you have an agenda. That's disappointing, you are better than that.

Watford needed a goal so they were attacking. We were under pressure before Ozil came on. Pressure was not down to Ozil only.

Were the changes forced or unforced? He had to make 2 changes in the game which he did not want to. Certainly not when he did. This is key. Cos it was another bit of bad luck.

Giroud offered physicality to match Watford especially on the set piece. Arsenal lost the physicality and pace Lacazette and Welbeck gave the team, it did not help. Our midfield got over ran as ElNeny and Iwobi tired out. Ozil was not the only reason like you are trying to make out. Had Wenger had the choice, maybe he would have subbed off Welbeck, Iwobi and ElNeny but he did not.

You chose to look for a scapegoat, Ozil was not the reason we lost. We lost cos of a creative penalty decision by the Ref. The player and the Ref created the key moment of the game. When they scored, they became a different team cos that's what a goal gives to you.

Yes, we should have killed the game off with our chances, despite the misses, we led until the Ref's mistake.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:saw how well 1st half worked with genuine workers in Welbeck and Lacazette, Had to be Jack for Welbeck and Lacazette stays on entire 90 minutes.

Subbing on Ozil and Giroud..so needless, so damaging. so Wenger.

The fool is more interested in appeasing players than doing what's right for the game ... as usual his misplaced loyalty costs the team and incenses the fans.

The man is beyond foolish. An even dumber and slower learner than flippity floppy Waffi :mrgreen:
Appeasing players like Sanchez who it is rumoured walked out of his team mates and club when he realised he was a sub and not starting.

When talk of appeasement, don't mention Ozil.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:saw how well 1st half worked with genuine workers in Welbeck and Lacazette, Had to be Jack for Welbeck and Lacazette stays on entire 90 minutes.

The fool is more interested in appeasing players than doing what's right for the game ... as usual his misplaced loyalty costs the team and incenses the fans.

The man is beyond foolish. An even dumber and slower learner than flippity floppy Waffi :mrgreen:
Appeasing players like Sanchez who it is rumoured walked out of his team mates and club when he realised he was a sub and not starting.

Waffi please look for an exit and a wig and cover ya shame and pick race ... shame no dey catch you :taunt:

You have got to be kidding me .:: you might really be daft and a non learner if possible :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

‘The top players are ruthless and they don’t play for fun. That ball has got to be in the back of the net.

‘He’s got to be clinical, does he care? It doesn’t look like it.

‘He had an opportunity to wrap up proceedings and he didn’t take it.’

I don’t know whether there’s a future for him in this Arsenal team,’ he told BT Sport.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi please look for an exit and a wig and cover ya shame and pick race ... shame no dey catch you :taunt:

You have got to be kidding me .:: you might really be daft and a non learner if possible :laugh:
Painful to have to explain to Arsenal "fans", a team with no chances in 77min beat us on a wrong penalty and offside goal doesn't mean we are as bad as many of you here make out.

Problem with you Arsenal "fans" here is you spend far much more time supporting the opposition than the club you claim to support.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/14/troy-deen ... t-7000621/

This is what Wenger has made us .... Tufiakwa

WENGER OUT :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

They should pay Ozil and Wenger to leave the club ... Nonsense :curse:

MLK.