HOW'S ATLETICO'S DIFFERENT FROM MAN UTD IN STYLE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
HOW'S ATLETICO'S DIFFERENT FROM MAN UTD IN STYLE?

Post by anointed »

Both are hyper defensive especially when playing against equal or more ball savvy opponents. Man Utd parked the bus against Pool and Atletico has done likewise against Barca.

Atletico have however scored a well taken individual goal by Saul to lead 1-0.

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HOW'S ATLETICO'S DIFFERENT FROM MAN UTD IN STYLE?

Post by Senator WIRES »

anointed wrote:Both are hyper defensive especially when playing against equal or more ball savvy opponents. Man Utd parked the bus against Pool and Atletico has done likewise against Barca.

Atletico have however scored a well taken individual goal by Saul to lead 1-0.

HT
what dheck is this? can you put the subject matter properly!! ATM V BAR :boo:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Atletico bungle another 2-man counter...more like Pique to the rescue
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wait! Was today the first day you watched united? Are you basing their decision to park the bus today and claiming that that is their style? :lol:

Athletic and United and Atleti are like night and day.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Oblak stops Messi's wicked shot...or was that Messi? The right footer looked a tad too strong for Messi
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Messi again...fk chop post... Oblak couldn't have reached that
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

anointed wrote:Oblak stops Messi's wicked shot...or was that Messi? The right footer looked a tad too strong for Messi
Suarez it was, not Messi

The shot regardless, I think the guy has lost his mojo
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Messi normally would bury that...off target
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Great one handed save by Oblak off Suarez
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-1...eventually...Suarez
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Atletico finally blinked... Suarez not picked up..free header
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Last 10 minutes sure to be a nail biting affair
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Atletico escape there just by whiskers
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Suarez shoots...otb
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Atletico out of sorts as Barca continue to run rings round them
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Griezmann may cause Atletico this game with that tackle
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Final kick of the game...the fk

Straight to Oblak

FT...1-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pool 62% - 38% Man Utd
Atletico 31% - 69% Barca
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Barca and Atletico aren't in the same class. Atletico escaped with a draw 1-1 FT Visca Barcelona. Catalonia for Life!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The difference is that Borinho will park the bus against Atleti.
http://www.naijiant.com/
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

cic old boy wrote:The difference is that Borinho will park the bus against Atleti.
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Atletico actually remind me of Leicester (the season they won the EPL).