Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm 

Both are hyper defensive especially when playing against equal or more ball savvy opponents. Man Utd parked the bus against Pool and Atletico has done likewise against Barca.

Atletico have however scored a well taken individual goal by Saul to lead 1-0.

HT

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:56 pm 

anointed wrote:
Both are hyper defensive especially when playing against equal or more ball savvy opponents. Man Utd parked the bus against Pool and Atletico has done likewise against Barca.

Atletico have however scored a well taken individual goal by Saul to lead 1-0.

HT

what dheck is this? can you put the subject matter properly!! ATM V BAR :boo:

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

Atletico bungle another 2-man counter...more like Pique to the rescue

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Wait! Was today the first day you watched united? Are you basing their decision to park the bus today and claiming that that is their style? :lol:

Athletic and United and Atleti are like night and day.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 pm 

Oblak stops Messi's wicked shot...or was that Messi? The right footer looked a tad too strong for Messi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:01 pm 

Messi again...fk chop post... Oblak couldn't have reached that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm 

anointed wrote:
Oblak stops Messi's wicked shot...or was that Messi? The right footer looked a tad too strong for Messi

Suarez it was, not Messi

The shot regardless, I think the guy has lost his mojo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:14 pm 

Messi normally would bury that...off target

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:23 pm 

Great one handed save by Oblak off Suarez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:24 pm 

1-1...eventually...Suarez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 pm 

Atletico finally blinked... Suarez not picked up..free header

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm 

Last 10 minutes sure to be a nail biting affair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 pm 

Atletico escape there just by whiskers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:32 pm 

Suarez shoots...otb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:35 pm 

Atletico out of sorts as Barca continue to run rings round them

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:36 pm 

Griezmann may cause Atletico this game with that tackle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 pm 

Final kick of the game...the fk

Straight to Oblak

FT...1-1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:39 pm 

Pool 62% - 38% Man Utd
Atletico 31% - 69% Barca

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 pm 

Barca and Atletico aren't in the same class. Atletico escaped with a draw 1-1 FT Visca Barcelona. Catalonia for Life!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 am 

The difference is that Borinho will park the bus against Atleti.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:42 am 

cic old boy wrote:
The difference is that Borinho will park the bus against Atleti.

:lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 pm 

Atletico actually remind me of Leicester (the season they won the EPL).