Panama fan - why are Nigerian fans not this supportive

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Panama fan - why are Nigerian fans not this supportive

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
You have an imaginative grasp of the facts. The Argentines do not think that he is brainless. I will take their word over yours.
he speaks of imaginative! Here you are telling us what "Argentines" think! :rotf: :rotf: Have you spoken to "Argentines?" have you even been to Argentina in your life? :lol: :lol: Argentines do not even remember him or know that he exists. He is brainless! fact!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
You have an imaginative grasp of the facts. The Argentines do not think that he is brainless. I will take their word over yours.
he speaks of imaginative! Here you are telling us what "Argentines" think! :rotf: :rotf: Have you spoken to "Argentines?" have you even been to Argentina in your life? :lol: :lol: Argentines do not even remember him or know that he exists. He is brainless! fact!
I would take the word of 2 time world cup winners over the words of a faceless internet forumer. Sorry!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I would take the word of 2 time world cup winners over the words of a faceless internet forumer. Sorry!
You needn't apologize for Musa's brainlessness. Not your fault.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I'm apologising to you for not taking your fantasies as fact as you doubtlessly prefer.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I'm apologising to you for not taking your fantasies as fact as you doubtlessly prefer.
I understand. But I accept your apology because its not your fault that you fantasize about Musa's brainlessness.