Hertha Berlin players take knee to support NFL players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hertha Berlin players take knee to support NFL players

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:No matter how much we despise White supremacists, Neo Nazis , their rights to protest is protected under the law........The main problem is a group called ANTIFA.....These scoundrels have been causing problem all year starting from barkley california..... Its a perfect storm for Race Sellers to pounce on....Trump knows nothing about political correctness.....
Watch the video.....

Another Trump University Strawman Argument... :)

Nobody has ever disputed the right of vile racist to protest (their ‘right’ to run over those who protest their racism is a different matter). Point is that Mr. Trump “despises” them so much that he dubbed (some of) them as “very fine people”. Of course the sheer IRONY of your misplaced constitutional argument on behalf of the Effing Moron (I am beginning to like that moniker:-)) is that he is trying to use the bully pulpit of the Presidency to get other citizens fired or otherwise severely penalized for exercising exactly the same constitutionally-protected right to protest that you and he are apparently assiduously defending on behalf of vile racists. But then again, the latter are apparently not ‘very fine people’ but rather “sons of bitches” unworthy of constitutional protection. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

airwolex wrote:Nothing new, soccer players have been protesting and fighting racism for years, backed by none other than FIFA. NFL players and supporters should get with the program. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Abegi don’t mind them...

When the US was boycotting the Moscow Olympics (and Africans were championing the sporting boycott of Apartheid South Africa), some of these folks apparently did not care that “sports unites all” - as if ‘unity’ should be garnered at any and all costs. The funny thing is that, during the current controversy, Mr. Trump has NEVER EVER publicly made (at least so far as one is aware, but of course glad to be corrected) the point that mouthpieces as The Real Deal have been struggling to make on his behalf: that he AGREES with the point of the NFL protests but merely disagrees with the methodology. NOT ONCE!!!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The real deal wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:Apples and oranges. Tell me 2 other Billionaire Morons that you know. You're the one changing the subject from Kaepernick to whatever media said TREX said.....
Now, answer the question " Why did Colin take a knee and why are Hertha Berlin taking a knee"? I want to deconstruct and expose the shallow stupidity that this is all about.
I dare you.....
Exactly what Trump has been trying to mix up...

But given that he is reportedly regarded by those who are in a position to know him best as an Effing Moron and his White House as an "adult daycare", it's difficult to tell if it is intentional obfuscation.
With all the obstruction to his admin, the stock market continues to soar, $5.3 Trillion added in wealth to nation economy,
Does the trend of the graph shown here has anything to do with this number
he seems better than the Genius who just left the WH who never had 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, food stamp @ its highest level among colored people,
Maybe this gragh about GDP and its trend helps. I know 2008 never happened, and see graph 2 and explain if that graph was trending down or up
Image Image
National debt doubled compared to 40-something Presidents before him,
Nice way to look at this,
3800 young blacks killed in chicago while he was in office without him offering a coherent program to bring blacks out of welfare to prosperity......Don't make me start........
Apart from 2016 where over 700 were killed, the previous years were lower than this year under Trump(over 500 killed so far). Do we attribute this to Trump policies/program, whatever than means, if not then why do we attribute the economic growth to him? Which of his policies led to the upward trending GDP growth from 2010 to 2016? Or those never happened? :D
Let me challenge you for the last time to answer the question directly...........
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kajifu wrote:I hope my beloved ePL dont start this and bring distraction.
Arsenal can't be bothered or how can kneeling make a difference when you are on your back? I guess, it can be an improvement sha.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:
kajifu wrote:I hope my beloved ePL dont start this and bring distraction.
Arsenal can't be bothered or how can kneeling make a difference when you are on your back? I guess, it can be an improvement sha.

kajifu's post was made under the influence....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Cito wrote:
The real deal wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:Apples and oranges. Tell me 2 other Billionaire Morons that you know. You're the one changing the subject from Kaepernick to whatever media said TREX said.....
Now, answer the question " Why did Colin take a knee and why are Hertha Berlin taking a knee"? I want to deconstruct and expose the shallow stupidity that this is all about.
I dare you.....

But given that he is reportedly regarded by those who are in a position to know him best as an Effing Moron and his White House as an "adult daycare", it's difficult to tell if it is intentional obfuscation.
With all the obstruction to his admin, the stock market continues to soar, $5.3 Trillion added in wealth to nation economy,
he seems better than the Genius who just left the WH who never had 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, food stamp @ its highest level among colored people,
Maybe this gragh about GDP and its trend helps. I know 2008 never happened, and see graph 2 and explain if that graph was trending down or up
Image Image
3800 young blacks killed in chicago while he was in office without him offering a coherent program to bring blacks out of welfare to prosperity......Don't make me start........
Apart from 2016 where over 700 were killed, the previous years were lower than this year under Trump(over 500 killed so far). Do we attribute this to Trump policies/program, whatever than means, if not then why do we attribute the economic growth to him? Which of his policies led to the upward trending GDP growth from 2010 to 2016? Or those never happened? :D
Let me challenge you for the last time to answer the question directly...........
This is a very dishonest stat and graph you posted and you lied misinterpreting your own lopsided graph :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Look @ your graph on deficits; 08 t0 10 showed a steep rise in deficits 800% $200 B to $1400 B and a "70%" decrease to :scared: :lol: :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: $400B !! Come on now! To finish off your lack of truth , you now included CBO projection of what's expected of deficit during the tenure of current administration.....Dude!!!
Don't belabour this, whats pale is pale. I'm not mad @ Obama overall, cos he;s first Black CIC. We can't get better @ this stuff unless we do it....Its our first shot. BHO went from community organizer to WH. He was too ideological was his problem
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The real deal wrote:
Cito wrote:
The real deal wrote:
Gotti wrote:
I dare you.....

Image Image
This is a very dishonest stat and graph you posted and you lied misinterpreting your own lopsided graph :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Look @ your graph on deficits; 08 t0 10 showed a steep rise in deficits 800% $200 B to $1400 B and a "70%" decrease to :scared: :lol: :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: $400B !! Come on now! To finish off your lack of truth , you now included CBO projection of what's expected of deficit during the tenure of current administration.....Dude!!!
Don't belabour this, whats pale is pale. I'm not mad @ Obama overall, cos he;s first Black CIC. We can't get better @ this stuff unless we do it....Its our first shot. BHO went from community organizer to WH. He was too ideological was his problem
I noticed you didnt answer to the GDP part or the Chicago part. It doesnt fit you narrative?
And yes the deficit increased and you know why if you tell yourself the truth. But your narrative will not be as sweet with those annoying facts so lets go with one that makes for a beautifully flowing lyrics to justify Trumps greatness. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Take a kneel for civil rights
Gotti wrote:
airwolex wrote:Nothing new, soccer players have been protesting and fighting racism for years, backed by none other than FIFA. NFL players and supporters should get with the program. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Abegi don’t mind them...

When the US was boycotting the Moscow Olympics (and Africans were championing the sporting boycott of Apartheid South Africa), some of these folks apparently did not care that “sports unites all” - as if ‘unity’ should be garnered at any and all costs. The funny thing is that, during the current controversy, Mr. Trump has NEVER EVER publicly made (at least so far as one is aware, but of course glad to be corrected) the point that mouthpieces as The Real Deal have been struggling to make on his behalf: that he AGREES with the point of the NFL protests but merely disagrees with the methodology. NOT ONCE!!!
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

@ cito, your points are poorly organized. Your stats are dubious. Narrow your question with the relevant graphic so i can dissect it for you
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The real deal wrote:@ cito, your points are poorly organized. Your stats are dubious. Narrow your question with the relevant graphic so i can dissect it for you
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nevermind, I know your type.
Try again.
You can use your stats on the uneducated class of Amerikkka and Trumpians as they will be the ones to swallow it whole.
Everyone else knows the so-called GDP and stock market growth started way before Trump as shown in the graphs.

Fact is Congress and President Obama spent a lot of money to stimulate the economy during and after the Great Recession.
Obama inherited a recession while Trump inherited an almost fully recovered economy. So please stop spreading falsehood.

For your Chicago attempt at BS, the number of people killed so far this year in Chicago is close to 600. So assuming the number during Obama's reign was a total of 4000(average of 500/year) so is Trump doing well with crime fighting? I am assuming we assign that to Trump since you are assigning the growth to him too. See how silly that argument is? Staying in line with your attempt to usurp Obama's achievements and assigning them to Trump who has absolutely nothing to do with that trend.

So please Sir I beg you to quit lieing to educated folks who live here in USA and witnessed the whole issue.

Back to the players kneeling, someone explained Kaepernick's(we share the same alma mater :D ) stance. When the country is hit with some form of tragedy, the flags are flown at half mast. The injustices some white police officers had been issuing to the young black men is a tragedy that deserves flying the flag at half mast. Since little is being done to mitigate these, Kap decided to kneel as a symbolic gesture of half mast.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Cito wrote:
The real deal wrote:@ cito, your points are poorly organized. Your stats are dubious. Narrow your question with the relevant graphic so i can dissect it for you

Try again.
You can use your stats on the uneducated class of Amerikkka and Trumpians as they will be the ones to swallow it whole.
Everyone else knows the so-called GDP and stock market growth started way before Trump as shown in the graphs.

Fact is Congress and President Obama spent a lot of money to stimulate the economy during and after the Great Recession.
Obama inherited a recession while Trump inherited an almost fully recovered economy. So please stop spreading falsehood.

For your Chicago attempt at BS, the number of people killed so far this year in Chicago is close to 600. So assuming the number during Obama's reign was a total of 4000(average of 500/year) so is Trump doing well with crime fighting? I am assuming we assign that to Trump since you are assigning the growth to him too. See how silly that argument is? Staying in line with your attempt to usurp Obama's achievements and assigning them to Trump who has absolutely nothing to do with that trend.

So please Sir I beg you to quit lieing to educated folks who live here in USA and witnessed the whole issue.

Back to the players kneeling, someone explained Kaepernick's(we share the same alma mater :D ) stance. When the country is hit with some form of tragedy, the flags are flown at half mast. The injustices some white police officers had been issuing to the young black men is a tragedy that deserves flying the flag at half mast. Since little is being done to mitigate these, Kap decided to kneel as a symbolic gesture of half mast.

Obviously, the first thing I have to say is, don't result to insults in this debate and promise you'll be receptive to logic whenever you're obvoiusly wrong.

1. You claimed Trump's success was started under Obama. First thing I want to say is my arguement are primarily about Ideology and black people progress. The assertion is, BHO is the first Modern President not to have achieved 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, my fried 8 yrs! That means it took him 8 yrs to get to 2.68% and Trump is starting with 3% already...see! Recession was 8 yrs ago.

2. The congress and Obama borrowed money for bail out during the recession; True. In fact, it was so bad BHO ended up borrowing as much as the 43 Presidents before him, doubling Nat debt fro $9 Tr to $19Tr! Would you call that a success......The question is, whatd he use all the $ for?
3. Chicago; Id be ashamed to talk of Chicago the way you spoke about chicago that " Only 600.......died :shock: :veryangry: :curse: " Whatd he do to make the situation better? Trump offered to send law enforcement to Chicago, to return stop and frisk, to get banks and lenders to give incentive to businesses that will establish in the hoods, invited Black business men to come to plan it out (they ignored him) invited the congressional black caucaus to discuss (they turned him down), signed a Presidential decree putting all Historical Black colleges under the WH so they are not lacking... Guess what our Black leaders kept doing?? Ignoring him....Its national $! What sense does it make to ignore such overtures. Personally, this is what Kap sh'd have taken up

As for the Flag, I believe in protesting police brutality but not @ work place and not to the flag, nuff said. We cd have an arguement about "Police brutality" which is complicated but UNDOUBTEDLY exist against us. Here are a few things on police brutality; i think the hip hop culture perception overall puts us in bad light. I will like to see these athletes ride along with the police when they patrol the hood to see what goes down

I had lots of respect for Spike Lee, but not any more. He made a movie and titled it CHIRAQ :cry: :cry: :cry: ....Very sad. Is that supposed to be funny?? Next weekend he's on TV protesting cop shooting blacks.....Have you ever seen any of these guys organize a match for black on black killing in chicago?
Dude, I cd go on and on.
I will close by saying these things hurt my soul personally cos we blacks have put all our eggs in the wrong basket with Dems, we are protesting @ our place of work that makes black millionaires ever year jeopardizing the source of good income for us and we are embracing mediocrity ........tiring to keep discussing these stuff
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Arsenal took both knees and lashing today,they really support the cause. :laugh:
Why do you want to spoil the thread by mentioning that useless team? :curse:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Herta Berlin kneels before match in solidarity with NFL

Post by Odas »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks a lot, guys! Hopefully other teams will join and make the movement stronger. It will further expose to the world what America (USA) really is.

In all of the killings, none of the officers has been convicted. The officers always claim to be "scared of their lives." The question is; how can you be scared of your life when the victim was running "away from you?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The real deal wrote:
Cito wrote:

Try again.

Obviously, the first thing I have to say is, don't result to insults in this debate and promise you'll be receptive to logic whenever you're obvoiusly wrong

I didnt insult you bro. I just called you a liar with reasons. Stating facts is just that, facts and I will show where you lied and then let you conclude if that was an insult or just plain truth with no garnishments. I will come to this later... :mrgreen:
1. You claimed Trump's success was started under Obama. First thing I want to say is my arguement are primarily about Ideology and black people progress. The assertion is, BHO is the first Modern President not to have achieved 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, my fried 8 yrs! That means it took him 8 yrs to get to 2.68% and Trump is starting with 3% already...see! Recession was 8 yrs ago.
Do you see the falacy of your argument? Trump started with 3% and who was the one that stopped at that 3% for Trump to start from there? if Trump started at 3% in less than a year, does this mean you are measuring quaterly growth? If that is the case. let me show you Obama's growth in quarterly graph... :D
Lets look at the attached links;
http://www.multpl.com/us-gdp-growth-rat ... by-quarter
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... t-at-obama
http://checkyourfact.com/2017/08/31/fac ... der-obama/

Obama started with -0.92% and ended with 3.38%. Is that a good indication?
Yes if you pick the quaterly GDP growths, you will find numerous times the GDP were above 3% under Obama. Yes show me each of the so called modern prsident that started their regime with a recession and a couple of wars that were put on a credit card.

You see you can make of any data to say what you want it to say.
2. The congress and Obama borrowed money for bail out during the recession; True. In fact, it was so bad BHO ended up borrowing as much as the 43 Presidents before him, doubling Nat debt fro $9 Tr to $19Tr! Would you call that a success......The question is, whatd he use all the $ for?
This is the kind of maths you guys used to bamboozle the un initiated. Lets look at the percentage increase under the last 5 presidents in relation to the prior president.
https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-p ... nt-3306296

Obama = 68% increase, thanks to wars left unpaid and recession
Bush = 101% increase
Clinton = 32%
Bush Sr = 54%
Regan = 186%
And bear in mind where the economy is when these guys took the mantle of leadership. So please spare me the Fox news rhetoric and look at facts.
3. Chicago; Id be ashamed to talk of Chicago the way you spoke about chicago that " Only 600.......died :shock: :veryangry: :curse: " Whatd he do to make the situation better? Trump offered to send law enforcement to Chicago, to return stop and frisk, to get banks and lenders to give incentive to businesses that will establish in the hoods, invited Black business men to come to plan it out (they ignored him) invited the congressional black caucaus to discuss (they turned him down), signed a Presidential decree putting all Historical Black colleges under the WH so they are not lacking... Guess what our Black leaders kept doing?? Ignoring him....Its national $! What sense does it make to ignore such overtures. Personally, this is what Kap sh'd have taken up

Now this is where you lied. I did not say "only 600" , you made that up and lied to make it seem I did. That line and expression you used is basically Hannity immitation :rotf: . Make up something and throw a mini tantrum about it to confuse the audience from knowing it is a blatant falsehood. So I stand by my calling you a liar based on this and a few other points.
Stop and frisk? Shame on you bro. Have you been stopped and frisked for no reason? Believe me it is humilating especially if your kids are watching. You believe someone who thinks the KKK are 'some very fine/good people' has the good of black people at heart? Man, that is gullibility at work. He want to send more law enforcement to Chicago, the same law enforcement that are looking for reasons to shoot black folks? Cmon man! Trump talks the talk but never backs it up. What prevents him from doing these so called gradiose schemes? Does he need the black community to implement those plans or is he using it to create a talking point for the gullible ones?
As for the Flag, I believe in protesting police brutality but not @ work place and not to the flag, nuff said. We cd have an arguement about "Police brutality" which is complicated but UNDOUBTEDLY exist against us. Here are a few things on police brutality; i think the hip hop culture perception overall puts us in bad light. I will like to see these athletes ride along with the police when they patrol the hood to see what goes down

I had lots of respect for Spike Lee, but not any more. He made a movie and titled it CHIRAQ :cry: :cry: :cry: ....Very sad. Is that supposed to be funny?? Next weekend he's on TV protesting cop shooting blacks.....Have you ever seen any of these guys organize a match for black on black killing in chicago?
Dude, I cd go on and on.
I will close by saying these things hurt my soul personally cos we blacks have put all our eggs in the wrong basket with Dems, we are protesting @ our place of work that makes black millionaires ever year jeopardizing the source of good income for us and we are embracing mediocrity ........tiring to keep discussing these stuff
[/quote]
I will rather fix the problems of the Dems who see blacks as humans that go with the alt right who think blacks should go back to Africa.
Tell me something, if Kap made that statement in a different avenue, would you have heared of it? He made it at a national evemt because that is where most eyeballs will get to see it thus starting the conversation.
Blaming the hip hop culture on Police shooting blacks is short sighted bro. Yes the black community have quite a lot of issues to resolve but so are other races. You present a similar scenario using a white, black and hispanic guy and the police, tell me who gets treated the worst? Immagine if the drug epidemic of the North East is in a predominantly black community....
Until blacks are treated as equals , there will always be protests and rightfully so. This is despite what the appologists says.
And blacks can do better too.