Hertha Berlin players take knee to support NFL players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hertha Berlin players take knee to support NFL players

Post by Gotti »

kajifu wrote:I hope my beloved ePL dont start this and bring distraction.
Dude, peoples' LIVES are not a distraction...
But the EPL is not the forum for US protests - it has it's own issues with "kicking racism out of football"!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The YeyeMan wrote:
No danger of this happening in the EPL - the players aren't thoughtful enough.
That's so wrong... :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
Dude, peoples' LIVES are not a distraction...
But the EPL is not the forum for US protests - it has it's own issues with "kicking racism out of football"!

so misguided are some of our folks. :oops: :oops: :oops:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Why don't you ask one of numerous English mixed race or black players to take the knee during Union jack and see what will happen? SMH
Ignoramus. Overpaid idiots, present today, gone tomorrow
Last edited by The real deal on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

aykwes8 wrote:Liberal stupidity and victimhood agenda is spreading like wildfire. I bet more than half of these people don’t even know why they’re kneeling

perhaps better to keep quiet and appear to be intelligent than to type rubbish and expose your ignorance. Oh, I forgot...it the cyber/SM, where everyone is an intelligent expert on all matters.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:Liberal stupidity and victimhood agenda is spreading like wildfire. I bet more than half of these people don’t even know why they’re kneeling

perhaps better to keep quiet and appear to be intelligent than to type rubbish and expose your ignorance.
Ignorance about what?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:Why don't you ask one of numerous English mixed race or black players to take the knee during Union jack and see what will happen? SMH
And if a Saudi 'slights' the Saudi King, he'll end up in prison - but that does NOT make it right..

The idea here is to "build a more perfect Union" (you know, the stated goal of the Founding Fathers that was drummed into us in civic lessons), not pander to the lowest common denominator. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:Why don't you ask one of numerous English mixed race or black players to take the knee during Union jack and see what will happen? SMH
And if a Saudi 'slights' the Saudi King, he'll end up in prison - but that does NOT make it right..

The idea here is to "build a more perfect Union" (you know, the stated goal of the Founding Fathers that was drummed into us in civic lessons), not pander to the lowest common denominator. SMDH

I'm afraid, you'll expose how shallow this is @ the end of the day. Question is ; Why was Colin protesting and why is Hertha Berlin in Germany protesting?
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

perhaps better to keep quiet and appear to be intelligent than to type rubbish and expose your ignorance. Oh, I forgot...it the cyber/SM, where everyone is an intelligent expert on all matters.
If anybody is wants to appear intelligent it’s the dunces who do the kneeling and those who support it. Wait, that means you’re included
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:I'm afraid, you'll expose how shallow this is @ the end of the day. Question is ; Why was Colin protesting and why is Hertha Berlin in Germany protesting?
Why was Trump called an Effing Moron? :D

See how easy it is to switch the subject? That is exactly what Trump has been trying to do.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:I'm afraid, you'll expose how shallow this is @ the end of the day. Question is ; Why was Colin protesting and why is Hertha Berlin in Germany protesting?
Why was Trump called an Effing Moron? :D

See how easy it is to switch the subject? That is exactly what Trump has been trying to do.
Apples and oranges. Tell me 2 other Billionaire Morons that you know. You're the one changing the subject from Kaepernick to whatever media said TREX said.....
Now, answer the question " Why did Colin take a knee and why are Hertha Berlin taking a knee"? I want to deconstruct and expose the shallow stupidity that this is all about.
I dare you.....
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:Apples and oranges. Tell me 2 other Billionaire Morons that you know. You're the one changing the subject from Kaepernick to whatever media said TREX said.....
Now, answer the question " Why did Colin take a knee and why are Hertha Berlin taking a knee"? I want to deconstruct and expose the shallow stupidity that this is all about.
I dare you.....
Exactly what Trump has been trying to mix up...

But given that he is reportedly regarded by those who are in a position to know him best as an Effing Moron and his White House as an "adult daycare", it's difficult to tell if it is intentional obfuscation.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:Apples and oranges. Tell me 2 other Billionaire Morons that you know. You're the one changing the subject from Kaepernick to whatever media said TREX said.....
I dare you.....
Exactly what Trump has been trying to mix up...

But given that he is reportedly regarded by those who are in a position to know him best as an Effing Moron and his White House as an "adult daycare", it's difficult to tell if it is intentional obfuscation.
With all the obstruction to his admin, the stock market continues to soar, $5.3 Trillion added in wealth to nation economy, he seems better than the Genius who just left the WH who never had 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, food stamp @ its highest level among colored people, National debt doubled compared to 40-something Presidents before him, 3800 young blacks killed in chicago while he was in office without him offering a coherent program to bring blacks out of welfare to prosperity......Don't make me start........

Let me challenge you for the last time to answer the question directly...........
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:With all the obstruction to his admin, the stock market continues to soar, $5.3 Trillion added in wealth to nation economy, he seems better than the Genius who just left the WH who never had 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, food stamp @ its highest level among colored people, National debt doubled compared to 40-something Presidents before him, 3800 young blacks killed in chicago while he was in office without him offering a coherent program to bring blacks out of welfare to prosperity......Don't make me start........

Let me challenge you for the last time to answer the question directly...........
Seems like you have taken a Trump University course in Strawman Arguments... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:With all the obstruction to his admin, the stock market continues to soar, $5.3 Trillion added in wealth to nation economy, he seems better than the Genius who just left the WH who never had 3% GDP growth in 8 yrs, food stamp @ its highest level among colored people, National debt doubled compared to 40-something Presidents before him, 3800 young blacks killed in chicago while he was in office without him offering a coherent program to bring blacks out of welfare to prosperity......Don't make me start........

Seems like you have taken a Trump University course in Strawman Arguments... :lol:

I'm a blackman with common sense on how to move the race fwd instead of swallowing the Dems race baiting suppressive ideology hook, line and sinker. All they do is use us for votes, make us see ourselves as permanent victims. I hope you open your eyes too and see things from 2 sides. Its stupid to polarize NFL, a source that's empowered many a black citizen with this stupid knee thingy. Colin smoked a joint, read Marxzist books and all of a sudden started to take the knee....Ridiculous. Where was the knee thing 4 yrs ago. 8 yrs ago, 3 yrs ago....

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Dems have been race-baiting? OK o!

And does it matter when Colin took the knee? He read and book and got smart - he's not the same person he was 4, 8, or 10 years ago. Are you the same person you were 10 years ago, The real deal?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

aykwes8 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

If anybody is wants to appear intelligent it’s the dunces who do the kneeling and those who support it. Wait, that means you’re included
I'll gladly be a dunce in a world where you're considered intelligent
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The real deal wrote:I'm a blackman with common sense on how to move the race fwd instead of swallowing the Dems race baiting suppressive ideology hook, line and sinker. All they do is use us for votes, make us see ourselves as permanent victims. I hope you open your eyes too and see things from 2 sides. Its stupid to polarize NFL, a source that's empowered many a black citizen with this stupid knee thingy. Colin smoked a joint, read Marxzist books and all of a sudden started to take the knee....Ridiculous. Where was the knee thing 4 yrs ago. 8 yrs ago, 3 yrs ago....

How does campaigning for JUSTICE "polarize" the NFL or any decent human being? :blink:

Many white, brown and black players have since taken a knee, not least because they are smart enough to see through Trump's polemic drivel. Nonetheless, when Jews protest against anti-Semitic actions does it "polarize" decent human beings? When women (including white women) protest against gender discrimination, including work-place discrimination and/or sexual harassment, does it "polarize" decent society? Of course, some things needs to be deservedly "polarized" if appropriate. After all, a lot of human development has resulted from disruptive intervention. BTW, the players are the product and thus are the NFL. Nobody leaves his/her house on Sunday (or sit in front of a TV set) to watch the likes of Jerry Jones or Stephen Ross sit in their luxury boxes and jaw-jaw with their accountants. Accordingly, the absurd notion that issues that suffuse many players' daily lives is a mere "distraction" to the supposedly more serious business of entertaining you on Sunday is quite contemptible.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The YeyeMan wrote:The Dems have been race-baiting? OK o!

And does it matter when Colin took the knee? He read and book and got smart - he's not the same person he was 4, 8, or 10 years ago. Are you the same person you were 10 years ago, The real deal?
We certainly hope that the Trump who was sued by the US govt for race discrimination (in housing) in the 1970s is not the same today...

Btw, his condescending imputation that black folk are apparently too dumb to vote their own interest is also contemptible. But then again, perhaps it was those 'race-baiting' Democrats who called neo-Nazis and White Supremacists "fine people" and protesting African-American NFL players "sons of bitches". SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The real deal wrote:I'm a blackman with common sense on how to move the race fwd instead of swallowing the Dems race baiting suppressive ideology hook, line and sinker. All they do is use us for votes, make us see ourselves as permanent victims. I hope you open your eyes too and see things from 2 sides. Its stupid to polarize NFL, a source that's empowered many a black citizen with this stupid knee thingy. Colin smoked a joint, read Marxzist books and all of a sudden started to take the knee....Ridiculous. Where was the knee thing 4 yrs ago. 8 yrs ago, 3 yrs ago....

How does campaigning for JUSTICE "polarize" the NFL or any decent human being? :blink:

Many white, brown and black players have since taken a knee, not least because they are smart enough to see through Trump's polemic drivel. Nonetheless, when Jews protest against anti-Semitic actions does it "polarize" decent human beings? When women (including white women) protest against gender discrimination, including work-place discrimination and/or sexual harassment, does it "polarize" decent society? Of course, some things needs to be deservedly "polarized" if appropriate. After all, a lot of human development has resulted from disruptive intervention. BTW, the players are the product and thus are the NFL. Nobody leaves his/her house on Sunday (or sit in front of a TV set) to watch the likes of Jerry Jones or Stephen Ross sit in their luxury boxes and jaw-jaw with their accountants. Accordingly, the absurd notion that issues that suffuse many players' daily lives is a mere "distraction" to the supposedly more serious business of entertaining you on Sunday is quite contemptible.
I thought you paid attention to my position. Nothing wrong with protesting POLICE BRUTALITY, the problem is the PLACE!!! Its work place.....Fans are of all colors, all parties and came to watch something COMMON to em all and not divisive. Flag unites all, sports unite all....its no place for protest.....
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:The Dems have been race-baiting? OK o!

We certainly hope that the Trump who was sued by the US govt for race discrimination (in housing) in the 1970s is not the same today...

Btw, his condescending imputation that black folk are apparently too dumb to vote their own interest is also contemptible. But then again, perhaps it was those 'race-baiting' Democrats who called neo-Nazis and White Supremacists "fine people" and protesting African-American NFL players "sons of bitches". SMH

No matter how much we despise White supremacists, Neo Nazis , their rights to protest is protected under the law........The main problem is a group called ANTIFA.....These scoundrels have been causing problem all year starting from barkley california..... Its a perfect storm for Race Sellers to pounce on....Trump knows nothing about political correctness.....
Watch the video.....

Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

zee wrote:
bepanda wrote:Trump is still president.
For the next...........7 years :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
@zee:

You must be dreaming. You can take this to the bank: Trump will not last more than the 4 yrs. He's not going to get a second term in office....

cheers
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Nothing new, soccer players have been protesting and fighting racism for years, backed by none other than FIFA. NFL players and supporters should get with the program. :clap: :clap: :clap: