Rhian Brewster shoots England to World Cup Final

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
[U-17] BRA 1 ENG 3 FT (Brewster hat trick)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That Brewster kid is a striker!
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: [U-17] BRA 1 ENG 2

Post by Goldleaf »

There is a quiet revolution going on in English football.
First, they built the outstanding academy at St Georges.
Then, they won the World U-20 FIFA World Cup.
They have now set their eye on the final of the World U-17 FIFA World Cup.
Good luck to them.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Foden kid reminds me of Santi Carzola even though Brewster will grab all the headlines with his well deserved hat trick .... Foden is a gem sha :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:This Foden kid reminds me of Santi Carzola even though Brewster will grab all the headlines with his well deserved hat trick .... Foden is a gem sha :thumb:
Which club the kids dey?Na beloved youth product?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This Foden kid reminds me of Santi Carzola even though Brewster will grab all the headlines with his well deserved hat trick .... Foden is a gem sha :thumb:
Brewster is linked to Liverpool I believe

Wha choo looking at?!
heavyd
Egg
Egg
Rhian Brewster shoots England to World Cup Final

Post by heavyd »

See what can happen when you take these competitions seriously??
England are through to the u17 World Cup Final mainly due to the exploits of Liverpool forward Rhian Brewster
The guy scored back to back Hat-tricks and will most likely finish top scorer in the competition.
Has always been a major talent and reminds me of Marcos Rashford.
I hope Klopp gives him some playing time this season.

Brewster - Solanke - Wilson Forward line in 5 years time
sweet :thumb: :thumb:
YNWA
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:

Foden, I believe is a City product. We also somehow missed out on Sancho who was making waves at this tournament by is so vital to Dirtmund, they recalled him. How we are missing out on talent like him and Onyekuru is beyond annoying. I mean these are Wenger type of slick, skillful players and who cost next to nothing in this current market. In two years who knows what their price tag will be ..
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Brewster is linked to Liverpool I believe
Not worried about not having Brewster, there are many like him but that Foden is a maestro. He is a very unique talent ... check out the balance, the quick release on the shot and his Vision.

That's Santi, Wilshere and David Silva rolled into one and still so young : Cheiii :scared:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rhian Brewster shoots England to World Cup Final

Post by metalalloy »

Does anyone know if Rhian Brewster has any Nigerian roots? Just asking for Ayo so he can insert him as our leading forward in his hourly lineup updates.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

heavyd wrote:See what can happen when you take these competitions seriously??
England are through to the u17 World Cup Final mainly due to the exploits of Liverpool forward Rhian Brewster
The guy scored back to back Hat-tricks and will most likely finish top scorer in the competition.

Well Nigeria used to take the U17 competitions too seriously but hey!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

England is quietly taking the football world...

They just won the U20 Fifa world cup.
Now in the finals of the U17...
Could the senior world cup be next?

All you Briticos, whadaheck is going on over there?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Cellular wrote:England is quietly taking the football world...

Don't think they will with the current set, will take time and they did seem to have spent some money at grass root level as well.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Using overage players. :taunt:

Nothing special is happening. They have done some work improving their youth development and coaching qualifications. But very few of those kids would mature into world beaters b/c of the frenetic pace of the EPL, few coaches giving them a first team chance, etc.
http://www.naijiant.com/
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

Foden is a gem. Brewster...that boy will prolly grow into a cold blooded penalty box killer, great positioning instinct . MCEachran abi how dem dey spell am na another star for the future... if hype and press no kill dem with expectation. i believe they should be able to nack spain well well in the finals
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

cic old boy wrote:

Using overage players. :taunt:

Nothing special is happening. They have done some work improving their youth development and coaching qualifications. But very few of those kids would mature into world beaters b/c of the frenetic pace of the EPL, few coaches giving them a first team chance, etc.

kpom. the press will be part of their end too
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Guv007 wrote:

Don't think they will with the current set, will take time and they did seem to have spent some money at grass root level as well.
Exactly they have been putting a lot of effort into grass roots coaching at every level of the game from youth,women and special needs as well as the new football centre (at St George’s Park),it’s simple and straight forward no short cuts just invest in development and you’ll find gems in coaching,playing and all round organisation.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

If you watched England from their first match, you would know these guy are special. Their main player was recalled by his club yet it did not affect the balance of the team.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Man city alone spend 60 million in the academy they have started investing in youth, I think if they are allowed to progress without the usual ojoro they will be ok for the world cup in Quatar.

Cic there is less kick and rush now and a lot of young players now into futsal to help there game
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Foden, I believe is a City product. We also somehow missed out on Sancho who was making waves at this tournament by is so vital to Dirtmund, they recalled him. How we are missing out on talent like him and Onyekuru is beyond annoying. I mean these are Wenger type of slick, skillful players and who cost next to nothing in this current market. In two years who knows what their price tag will be ..

as for dat Sancho...ask Wenger and Waffi....he was supposedly Arsenal-bound. Then the Boss somehow didn't sign him :mad: :mad: :mad: even Waffi came here to confirm that he was joining Arsenal...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

as for dat Sancho...ask Wenger and Waffi....he was supposedly Arsenal-bound. Then the Boss somehow didn't sign him :mad: :mad: :mad: even Waffi came here to confirm that he was joining Arsenal...
Abegi, leave uselessness personified Arsenal out of this decent thread :tic: :sneaky: :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Waffi telling fables ? Jeez that never happens :D

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Waffi telling fables ? Jeez that never happens :D
Haba! Waffi foretold the signing of Eto'o, Mascherano, Tevez, Torres, etc
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
heavyd wrote:See what can happen when you take these competitions seriously??

Well Nigeria used to take the U17 competitions too seriously but hey!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oyinbo wanna-be TXJ use to pull a Tfco by bragging that established countries do not take junior competitions seriously. Now, the English have not stopped bragging how they won the U20 WYC and have already added the braggadocio of qualifying for the U17 WC in the same - in just a couple of hours of doing so. Next, I expect that the excuse of the colonized is that since age-testing has improved, “quality” has risen to the top (well, that may apply to Ghana :D ) - until we win another one!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL