Turkish Superliga: Fener vs. Malatya

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gadfly
Egg
Egg
Turkish Superliga: Fener vs. Malatya

Post by Gadfly »

Watching the game and was hoping to see the three Nigerians on Malatya's book, , Azubuke Okechukwu, Sunday Mba, and Sincere Seth, play. Neither one is on the field nor on the bench.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Turkish Superliga: Fener vs. Malatya

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gadfly wrote:Watching the game and was hoping to see the three Nigerians on Malatya's book, , Azubuke Okechukwu, Sunday Mba, and Sincere Seth, play. Neither one is on the field nor on the bench.

The boys are useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Gadfly wrote:Watching the game and was hoping to see the three Nigerians on Malatya's book, , Azubuke Okechukwu, Sunday Mba, and Sincere Seth, play. Neither one is on the field nor on the bench.
Sincere Seth played all 90 minutes (listed as 'Muenfuh' and wore #18)...
Sunday Mba is no longer with the club, and Azubuike Okechukwu was injured in the previous game.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Thanks for the update.

Dammit. I taped this game hoping to watch it later and assess the form of the Nigerian lads. Waste of DVR space.
Gotti wrote:
Sincere Seth played all 90 minutes (listed as 'Muenfuh' and wore #18)...
Sunday Mba is no longer with the club, and Azubuike Okechukwu was injured in the previous game.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

wiseone wrote:Thanks for the update.

Dammit. I taped this game hoping to watch it later and assess the form of the Nigerian lads. Waste of DVR space.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t you want to watch Sincere Seth?
He played in our usually (at least until very recently) problematic RB position.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I wanted to review Azubuike TBH. Not too familiar with Seth, so I may grant a stay of execution before I delete the match from my DVR player.
Gotti wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t you want to watch Sincere Seth?
He played in our usually (at least until very recently) problematic RB position.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Watched it. Reiterate the waste of DVR space comment. Really hard to assess how good/bad Seth is because he plays for a team that is utter bobbins and that was 0-3 down in under 30 minutes. Seth stays very wide on the right flank (not sure if that is a coaching instruction or his personal habit). Too far away from his CDs for my liking.