Leicester v West Brom: Kelechi starts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Leicester v West Brom: Kelechi starts

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I actually think Kele will come good. He'll definitely need time understanding Vardy

My worry is actually Ndidi who has been atrocious on the ball. Great positional play and does a fantastic job winning the ball but his distribution has been poor.
He's mishit a couple of long balls, but I can't say he's been atrocious, then what would you call Kele?
you hated on Mikel for years now you have moved on to Kelechi?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this pathetic team is in the relegation drop zone.. can't wait for the manager to get fired asap
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I actually think Kele will come good. He'll definitely need time understanding Vardy

My worry is actually Ndidi who has been atrocious on the ball. Great positional play and does a fantastic job winning the ball but his distribution has been poor.
He's mishit a couple of long balls, but I can't say he's been atrocious, then what would you call Kele?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Of course, oh simple minded one...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

So condoning rubbish play is not hating? You people are so amazing.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wale1974 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Are you minding the simpleton...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

wale1974 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

wale come lately, do you know his track record?
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

maceo4 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ndidi has been brilliant, winning everything in midfield but Nacho has been asleep for 45 minutes oooo
That's the bitter truth my broda, Nacho is not a premiership type player.
And when he was scoring?

The bobo appears to be match rusty.
Are you for real? What caliber of players were feeding him to score? His surroundings have completely changed, and he's still playing the same so don't expect goal to suddenly start coming. His ability just doesn't fit this team.
You must be one of those ghosts who gets tripped by aw wire and falls. Even then an unreal ghost shouldn't run into comprehension problem.

Someone says Kele isn't an EPL type player? And I asked he wasn't an EPL type when he was scoring? If the personnel around him have changed, does that make him a non-EPL type of player? How about a non-Leicester type of player? Or maybe he's actually match rusty, having not started an EPL game this season?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

anointed wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ndidi has been brilliant, winning everything in midfield but Nacho has been asleep for 45 minutes oooo
And when he was scoring?

Are you for real? What caliber of players were feeding him to score? His surroundings have completely changed, and he's still playing the same so don't expect goal to suddenly start coming. His ability just doesn't fit this team.
You must be one of those ghosts who gets tripped by aw wire and falls. Even then an unreal ghost shouldn't run into comprehension problem.

Someone says Kele isn't an EPL type player? And I asked he wasn't an EPL type when he was scoring? If the personnel around him have changed, does that make him a non-EPL type of player? How about a non-Leicester type of player? Or maybe he's actually match rusty, having not started an EPL game this season?
No o, my comment was for your excuse that he's match rusty. You might be proven right with time, but I don't think that's the issue, its not match rust that's making him run into Vardy, or not being able to find passing lanes to receive the ball or do anything with the ball when he gets it or have heavy touches (which has been an issue brought up many times on here even when he wasn't rusty and was scoring goals for City). It might be more like he doesn't fit into this particular team, clearly meaning that there are other teams he could fit in and that I obviously don't subscribe to the 'he's not an EPL player' nonsense talk. I just don't see him flourishing on this particular team, maybe if he plays Vardy's role, but even then the team is kick and rush and he's not as fast or plays as quick or runs as hard as Vardy to be able to create the chances he does.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
And when he was scoring?

sometimes it is better to just keep quiet.
This advice is perfect fit for you actually, a well known attention seeker, considering that the tenor of your posts is determined by the poster rather than the contents of the posts... that is if you have the capacity to appreciate them
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Mr. Simpleton do you know yours? :bump: Go look in the mirror abeg before you start talking about someone else...imagine one of the most useless posters on CE talking to me, mschew, I'm even mad at myself for responding... :mad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

SMH
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
And when he was scoring?

This advice is perfect fit for you actually, a well known attention seeker, considering that the tenor of your posts is determined by the poster rather than the contents of the posts... that is if you have the capacity to appreciate them
you are still mad over the la liga thread? dude that was a long time ago, move on.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Mr. Simpleton do you know yours? :bump: Go look in the mirror abeg before you start talking about someone else...imagine one of the most useless posters on CE talking to me, mschew, I'm even mad at myself for responding... :mad:
well hating comes naturally to you so i'm not surprised you couldn't resist, take care until the next match day.
Saints baby we did it
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Leicester is a horrible team.

Kai!

Can't believe I watched this dross.
Vardy needs to go to a team like Totoham or Liverpool... they will feed him all day.

On the two Naijarians that played, Kelechi was as bad as the rest of the team. Ndidi acquitted himself well winning balls and making himself available for the pass... but his teammates just don't like passing the ball forward or to the outlet guy... loved his interception rate... a battler without fouling.

Don't think the coach knows the best way to utilize Kelechi... the last time I watched this team, he introduced Kelechi against Arsenal and summarily gifted Arsenal the points.

I know some of you don't like to hear this but I think Kelechi is overweight (i.e. he is not carrying his extra llbs well).

Lower level EPL teams are good to watch when you are at your dentist or having a colonic.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

form is temporary
class is permanent
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
And when he was scoring?

you are still mad over the la liga thread? dude that was a long time ago, move on.
Didn't I just say you drivels depend on the poster? You have some memory.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
And when he was scoring?

Didn't I just say you drivels depend on the poster? You have some memory.
nonsense, the guy is hating so am I supposed to say gee mace the hater would you cut that out, no a speak a 'language' he can understand.

la liga thread, I asked you a few questions, you started insulting me, I still did not insult you like i'm quick to do other muppets on this board who step out of line, you should feel special.

I have the utmost respect for 90 percent of the posters on this board and do not seek 'attention.'

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Your Majesty
Saints baby we did it
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

KPOM!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Kelechi will probably improve but this still strikes me as a bum move. Leicester is a team going nowhere and managed by a guy who has already run out of steam. Surely he'd been better off going on loan somewhere on the continent than ending up at a team which doesn't suit his game. We already have Musa struggling there and it'll be worrying to see Kelechi struggle there too.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nacho has become a joke.
He should join the boycott of Russia 2018
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Rawlings wrote:Nacho has become a joke.
He should join the boycott of Russia 2018
WC go sweet o
Ghana DNQ no good o :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

He is purely and simply the benefactor of a great man City midfield. He chose the wrong EPL team in Leicester. It works for Vardy. and he is an

That being said, his first touch has always been poor and so has his off the ball movement. The only time he moves well is on the counter in transition and that's not how Leicester is playing anymore. Clearly he is a limited player and while he can play in the EPL, he needs to work harder and be better trained. His hustle is also very poor when compared to Vardy.

Lastly, if anyone thinks himself or Musa should be in the Eagles on current form, please get a thorough medical exam.