CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY EIGHT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY EIGHT

Post by anikulapo »

Some good fixtures today :

I will be watching City vs Napoli

My boys in the Bernabeu will help me lift my mood against those White Hens :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY FIVE

Post by anikulapo »

2:45 p.m. ET
Spartak Moscow vs. Sevilla
RB Leipzig vs. Porto
Monaco vs. Besiktas
Real Madrid vs. Tottenham
APOEL vs. Borussia Dortmund (
Manchester City vs. Napoli
Feyenoord vs. Shakhtar Donetsk (
Maribor vs. Liverpool (
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

No Wanyama and Dembele ... an arse whooping in the making for some chickens :taunt:

MLK.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What time is the Arsenal vs Real Zaragoza CL game?
OCCUPY NFF!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:What time is the Arsenal vs Real Zaragoza CL game?

Don't you have a dog to kidnap and sacrifice to Sango? Omo we don notice you nah so move along

MLK.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

anikulapo wrote:

Don't you have a dog to kidnap and sacrifice to Sango? Omo we don notice you nah so move along
Ok, I will go and sacrifice the dog but I hope u have the game time when I return, otherwise, I will go back to the Bush and do more sacrifices you’re not gonna like. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Ok, I will go and sacrifice the dog but I hope u have the game time when I return, otherwise, I will go back to the Bush and do more sacrifices you’re not gonna like. :laugh:
You enter Bush and Biatch with my name on ya mind nah six feet under be ya next destination :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Navas; Achraf, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro; Modric, Isco, Ronaldo; Benzema.

One team don suffer :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Navas; Achraf, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro; Modric, Isco, Ronaldo; Benzema.

One team don suffer :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Stones, Delph, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Jesu, so even against Maribor da Ox still dey bensh :rotf: :rotf:

Liverpool: Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Lovren, Moreno; Milner, Wijnaldum, Can; Salah, Coutinho, Firmino

Substitutes: Mignolet, Klavan, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Solanke, Sturridge

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Benzema mo gbe ohhhhh.

Impossible to miss and somehow he did

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I like the way spurs set up,defend first before attack
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

City is playing some good footie sha,Liverpool is scoring all the goals they miss against manu.
I will not be surprise spurs beat this real,the way likes of Benzema miss chances is like he is not paid to score.Giroud way better than this guy some beloved fans wanted in our club.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Harry Kane!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The high press of toto is disconcerting Madrid ... Haba did these guys not watch tapes

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Choiii Liverpool up 3-0 and City continue their assault leading 2-0

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Spectacular goal by Varane
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Vertonghen is a sewer rat ... cons the ref and CRON gets a yellow

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Benzema has always been overrated
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How did Aurier not get sent off :taunt:

Anyway 1-1

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:Benzema has always been overrated

I'm holding my fire on him until he gets subbed :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I guess Maribor didn't learn from Jose .... 4-0 now

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How can Madrid not be leading in this game ....meanwhile Napoli has turned the game against City but need a breakthrough

MLK.