NFF HAS MOVED ON: re Tammy Abraham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF HAS MOVED ON: re Tammy Abraham

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://m.guardian.ng/sport/tammy-abrah ... -says-nff/

Thank God they have come to their senses thanks to Rohr. Rohr said he doesn't want him if he's not willing to play for us. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NFF HAS MOVED ON: re Tammy Abraham

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is okay, one for the future. Not desperate.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

That report is in conflict with this report on punch per Rohr's take.

http://punchng.com/nff-rohr-set-to-clash-over-abraham/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Our correspondent learnt that the NFF was rocked by Abraham’s statement, with some of the top officials of the federation allegedly vowing to ensure that the player is never allowed to don the national colours even when he makes a u-turn on England.
Lol this sounds like the NFF we know and "love"
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

But the good news is that Noah Sanrenren Bazee is back in training. Pray for his health:

https://www.facebook.com/noahsarenrenbazee37/

Ibe, Akpoguma, Uduokhai, Torunarigha, Ojo, Lookman, Ejaria, Abraham, Senninger, will all apply to play before February.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

nzeogwu wrote:But the good news is that Noah Sanrenren Bazee is back in training. Pray for his health:

Ibe, Akpoguma, Uduokhai, Torunarigha, Ojo, Lookman, Ejaria, Abraham, Senninger, will all apply to play before February.
How do u know they will?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nzeogwu wrote:But the good news is that Noah Sanrenren Bazee is back in training. Pray for his health:

Is this the same Abraham who "supposedly" has turned us down, or a different one?
Last edited by Odas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

The same one. I'd appreciate if you can prove to me a statement from me where he claims that he is not interested in playing for Nigeria. Please do not send one that states he is interested in playing for the England U-21. :)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nzeogwu wrote:The same one. I'd appreciate if you can prove to me a statement from me where he claims that he is not interested in playing for Nigeria. Please do not send one that states he is interested in playing for the England U-21. :)
Chief Nzeogwu; the heading of the thread said: "NFF has moved on: re Tammy Abraham." In the source provided, it is said Tammy wants to play for England. If that is correct, it means he has turned us down. However, no where in my post did I say you said Tammy has turned us down, I only asked a question.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

:). I am playing with you. If he does not play for Nigeria, I'll be surprised if he does not commit to Nigeria.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nzeogwu wrote::). I am playing with you. If he does not play for Nigeria, I'll be surprised if he does not commit to Nigeria.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, boss! I am glad you were just messing with me.

On a serious note though, I will only be concerned if he has qualities we cannot duplicate at moment, else goodbye to him if he chooses England. Of course all these are if what was said in the article is true.
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

Truth be told, we shouldn't give up easily on Tammy if really as claimed, we have the access to his parent
Even if not for the immediate cause but rather for the long term advantage
If memory serves me well, we had the same scenario with Moses and Iwobi as well years ago
I can recollect people here even saying then that they aren't anything special compared to the players we had then but today how glad we are that we successfully poached them from England then?
Tammy is still young with the best years ahead of him.
He can only benefit us in the long run
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bobo Dan wrote:Truth be told, we shouldn't give up easily on Tammy if really as claimed, we have the access to his parent
Even if not for the immediate cause but rather for the long term advantage
If memory serves me well, we had the same scenario with Moses and Iwobi as well years ago
I can recollect people here even saying then that they aren't anything special compared to the players we had then but today how glad we are that we successfully poached them from England then?
Tammy is still young with the best years ahead of him.
He can only benefit us in the long run
Is Tammy better than Paul the Nigeria player at Denmark who has so far scored 15 goals? We have players right in front of us and we waste our time with players not tested in international soccer. Paul has played in lots of Europe cup matches.

Don't tell me he plays,in the EPL because Ibe did.
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

osita wrote:
Is Tammy better than Paul the Nigeria player at Denmark who has so far scored 15 goals? We have players right in front of us and we waste our time with players not tested in international soccer. Paul has played in lots of Europe cup matches.

Osita,
You come across as one of those people who read but don't comprehend
Which part of...Even if not for the immediate cause but rather for the long term advantage....don't you understand?
Or where does it say that Nigeria cant have both Tammy and the so called "Paul"???

All I'm saying is, if really we have the access to the boy and his parent as we are made to believe, then we shouldn't give up completely on him so soon.
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Odas wrote:

Is this the same Abraham who "supposedly" has turned us down, or a different one?
Add Ibe to the list.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bobo Dan wrote:
osita wrote:

Osita,
Which part of...Even if not for the immediate cause but rather for the long term advantage....don't you understand?
Or where does it say that Nigeria cant have both Tammy and the so called "Paul"???

All I'm saying is, if really we have the access to the boy and his parent as we are made to believe, then we shouldn't give up completely on him so soon.

You obviously live in London . Look, the boy does not want to be a super Eagle and has no interest in representing Nigeria. What part of that do you not understand? Are we so lacking in young players with potential that we have to beg him? Remember, there are millions of young Nigerian boys watching the interaction with Abraham whose dream is to play for SE. We have bout 10 strikers who could today play that position that are being taken for granted.
OCCUPY NFF!!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bobo Dan wrote:
osita wrote:

Osita,

You can see you are the one that can not comprehend, NFF go after players especially in England while we have special players playing else where who are even better than the 'kick and follow' league players that you pursue. What is hard to comprehend about that? or is your brain loaded with EPL?

lack of common sense from Pinnick and your likes,are reasons we lost plays like Alaba to austria who are ten times better than some of this English players.

The boy has said NO, how can you plan with a boy that you do not know his plans? move on and use your energy on other players like e.g Bonaveture, Paul Onaucha and so many others quality players they could be what we have always wanted.