Madjer is Back! I Dey Shake for Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madjer is Back! I Dey Shake for Eagles

Post by aruako1 »

Kabalega wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Robotnik wrote:The Cameroon we trashed just beat Algeria 2-0. Kabalega wants to tell us they didn't know what they were doing when they played us.
You missed the part where I pointed out that Algeria is in disarray?
Madjer is tasked to bring the Algerians back together.
So which team is in disarray Cameroon or Algeria?

Algeria are just in a rough patch at the moment. If you watch their games against Nigeria and the present Zambia you will see that they dominated, they were unlucky with missed chances.

They are a ball playing team that are struggling to score while also gifting their opponents unnecessary goals. They need to fix their defense and I think team in general has lost some confidence.

If Madjer can fix their problems they will give Nigeria a game no doubt.
Both Algeria and Cameroon are going through a period of internal turmoil but of different kinds.
Naija's good fortune had them play both teams and Zambia, at particularly vulnerable times of their turmoil. :)
Straw clutching at its most desperate. We were also in turmoil at the start of the qualifiers (as you and tfco gleefully pointed out at the time) but we had the cojones to pull it off. Uganda, on the other hand, were riding high but still met the ultimate failure. Your female team would probably have done better than your cojones-challenged men.
Really?
At the beginning of the World Cup qualifiers?
What turmoil was this?
Failed to qualify for our second successive ANC. New untested coach. Trolls like you having a field day.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madjer is Back! I Dey Shake for Eagles

Post by Kabalega »

aruako1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Robotnik wrote:The Cameroon we trashed just beat Algeria 2-0. Kabalega wants to tell us they didn't know what they were doing when they played us.
You missed the part where I pointed out that Algeria is in disarray?
Madjer is tasked to bring the Algerians back together.
So which team is in disarray Cameroon or Algeria?

Algeria are just in a rough patch at the moment. If you watch their games against Nigeria and the present Zambia you will see that they dominated, they were unlucky with missed chances.

They are a ball playing team that are struggling to score while also gifting their opponents unnecessary goals. They need to fix their defense and I think team in general has lost some confidence.

If Madjer can fix their problems they will give Nigeria a game no doubt.
Both Algeria and Cameroon are going through a period of internal turmoil but of different kinds.
Naija's good fortune had them play both teams and Zambia, at particularly vulnerable times of their turmoil. :)
Straw clutching at its most desperate. We were also in turmoil at the start of the qualifiers (as you and tfco gleefully pointed out at the time) but we had the cojones to pull it off. Uganda, on the other hand, were riding high but still met the ultimate failure. Your female team would probably have done better than your cojones-challenged men.
Really?
At the beginning of the World Cup qualifiers?
What turmoil was this?
Failed to qualify for our second successive ANC. New untested coach. Trolls like you having a field day.
This is turmoil?
BTW, this happened at the beginning of the World Cup qualifiers? :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu