Rawlings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Rawlings

Post by imehjunior »

Please can i borrow that your age verifying app?

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Rawlings

Post by marutimon »

He might not be 14, but all Ghana players were MRI tested, so at worst he's 19.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Also - take a look at this film and see him live. He's obviously a young kid:
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

marutimon wrote:Also - take a look at this film and see him live. He's obviously a young kid:
No way in the world is that a 14 year old so he's already an age cheat right there.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Orion wrote:
marutimon wrote:Also - take a look at this film and see him live. He's obviously a young kid:
No way in the world is that a 14 year old so he's already an age cheat right there.

he looks like a 10-yr old, based on marutimon's observation
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

marutimon wrote:He might not be 14, but all Ghana players were MRI tested, so at worst he's 19.

but fielding a 19 yr old in an U17 tournament IS cheating.
Claiming to be 14 if you're 16 is still fraud, as it potentially provides the opportunity to come back again as a 16 yr old when you're 18.

This MRI system has given folks a formal way to cheat.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

The chances of passing an MRI test once older than 17 drops radically. I don't know how old he is, but he passed the tests, so he's likely the age he says he is. If not than not by much.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Thats an old #$% guy,he is not 15 thats lie
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marutimon wrote:He might not be 14, but all Ghana players were MRI tested, so at worst he's 19.
Not "might not be"', he is NOT 14 years old, no way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Odas wrote:
That head has seen at least 20 years on earth
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
but fielding a 19 yr old in an U17 tournament IS cheating.
Claiming to be 14 if you're 16 is still fraud, as it potentially provides the opportunity to come back again as a 16 yr old when you're 18.

This MRI system has given folks a formal way to cheat.
KPAM! Ghana cheated, that's all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

The funny thing is that he looks the oldest among his team mates but he’s telling us he’s the youngest at the tournament..that’s a damn shame
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

marutimon wrote:The chances of passing an MRI test once older than 17 drops radically. I don't know how old he is, but he passed the tests, so he's likely the age he says he is. If not than not by much.
You do not know if he was MRI tested. As far as I remember, not all players are MRI tested before games or during a competition. It would be too disruptive. They expect the federations to have already done the testing and screening. At the U17 world cup, for example, they pick a sample from each team and test them. If any fails the test they test more players from that team etc.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Orion wrote:
marutimon wrote:The chances of passing an MRI test once older than 17 drops radically. I don't know how old he is, but he passed the tests, so he's likely the age he says he is. If not than not by much.
You do not know if he was MRI tested. As far as I remember, not all players are MRI tested before games or during a competition. It would be too disruptive. They expect the federations to have already done the testing and screening. At the U17 world cup, for example, they pick a sample from each team and test them. If any fails the test they test more players from that team etc.
I think they are randomly tested at competition, at least a player per team
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

omey2k4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
The rest of the body was born 4 years after the head first arrived so he's u17
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Africans Africans Africans! When are we going to be knowledgeable? How many times have I told you people that foreigners are viewing this website. This includes scouts, agents etc. I'm not a fan of slandering people names without visual evidence or corroborative evidence. This boy did not pop out of the moon to start playing soccer. He has his contemporaries, records etc. if you think he has falsified his age then simply provide evidence. His facial structure is not enough evidence to slander his name. I'm saying this because I grew up with black Americans who grew faster than their looks. Sometimes, individuals genuinely grew older than their age. I myself was growing heavy facial hair when I was 17 and that's because I'm hairy my father was hairy. You guys shouldn't be offended when foreigners attacks your reputation at your place of employment without any proof. I'm tired of this nonsense. Moderators needs to start placing ban on false accusations or accusations without evidence
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Orion wrote:

Chukwudi supposedly passed the MRI test in '09, even though Adokiye knew him as a member of Sharks team in '02 (confirmed by Ik-Man and KoC, with pictures). We also heard about a US-born Nigerian player who was dropped because he failed the MRI....

I personally have no faith in the MRI as a means of verifying age....the study which advocates that approach is not reliable, IMHO. We have had debates over their findings and conclusions.

Methinks what some of our folks are doing is just screen players through the MRI, and whoever passes, gets a pass.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Orion wrote:

Chukwudi supposedly passed the MRI test in '09, even though Adokiye knew him as a member of Sharks team in '02 (confirmed by Ik-Man and KoC, with pictures). We also heard about a US-born Nigerian player who was dropped because he failed the MRI....

I personally have no faith in the MRI as a means of verifying age....the study which advocates that approach is not reliable, IMHO. We have had debates over their findings and conclusions.

Methinks what some of our folks are doing is just screen players through the MRI, and whoever passes, gets a pass.
Bro, steady one. It's not 100% proof but it catches out a lot that other systems might not be able to. In conjunction with other things that needs to be done, it improves the prospect of catching cheats
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Orion wrote:

Bro, steady one. It's not 100% proof but it catches out a lot that other systems might not be able to. In conjunction with other things that needs to be done, it improves the prospect of catching cheats
I have not personally conducted a study, BUT the official study that the current FIFA test is based upon is shaky, as published/reported. From a scientific perspective, I would not put much stock on it. Having said that, it has provided those willing to cheat an avenue to do so, by obviously ignoring false-negatives (and false-positives).
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

(1) Sometimes mistakes happen when filling forms
(2) Do you know that Jerry Rawlings John accidentally entered his surname as Rawlings when he joined the Ghanaian Air Force and the name has since stuck?
(3) When called to camp, players are asked to give a bio of themselves
(4) This guy probably wrote that he hawked kenke in Kumasi market for 14 years and the GFA clerk just grabbed the number accidentally
(5) I suspect he wrote that when he started primary school at six, he began hawking kenke and alpeteshi and has done so for the last 14 years
(6) That will make the guy 20 when he joined the Starlets
(7) His loss of hair is probably due to him balancing a tray on his head all day in the hot Kumasi sun
(8) MRI scans check for loose bones in the wrist in youngsters. When you have spent all day holding a tray on your head, the bones on your wrist will likely be loose
(9) Some 30 year old Kenkey hawkers will likely pass MRI tests
(10) Also, do you know that akpeteshi is known to make bones loose?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I'mo try his ab workout at home!! :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)