Efe Ambrose is back playing for Hibs, should he be looked at

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Efe Ambrose is back playing for Hibs, should he be looke

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How much money has he given you? havent some of you got shame?? Seriously? Must you always peddle your friends and benefactors??
Fine! He trained you at University or pays your house rent, but why should Nigeria have to suffer because you are shameless?? Please, dont annoy me this morning!
Please give it a rest on the baseless accusations! As if CE has any influence on who gets picked. He is entitled to his opinion on a player who won the Nations Cup for Nigeria. Personally I think there are too many players ahead of him.
There is a history!

Issue is there are genuine fans and there are pseudo agents masquerading as fans.
Any agent using CE as his launching pad is clueless! How many people advocated for Babatunde 'Messi' here? Was he not picked? Agents can be fans too and they are allowed to advocate their players here too. Makes absolutely no difference.
Again, there is history. Mister Dolly is a an agent. I believe he stated it here. That has not stopped him from being a FAN. People are also able to see 'conflicts' or potential ones easily.

Yes there are people using CE as launching pads. You call them clueless BUT they know what they are doing.

You need to go back to the 'fight' on CE during the time of Berti Vogts!
Even if there are agents they are only expressing their bias. Since when have we stopped expressing our biases on CE? It is all to easy to silence those that disagree by calling them agents. I insist that any agent using CE as his launching pad is clueless. It makes no difference. If a player is poor the majority of CE will declare him poor even if the so-called agents say otherwise. If Keshi had relied on CE commentary Babatunde 'Messi' would not have made it because the CE commentary on him was overwhelmingly negative. Same with Uchebo.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How much money has he given you? havent some of you got shame?? Seriously? Must you always peddle your friends and benefactors??
Fine! He trained you at University or pays your house rent, but why should Nigeria have to suffer because you are shameless?? Please, dont annoy me this morning!
Please give it a rest on the baseless accusations! As if CE has any influence on who gets picked. He is entitled to his opinion on a player who won the Nations Cup for Nigeria. Personally I think there are too many players ahead of him.
There is a history!

Issue is there are genuine fans and there are pseudo agents masquerading as fans.
Any agent using CE as his launching pad is clueless! How many people advocated for Babatunde 'Messi' here? Was he not picked? Agents can be fans too and they are allowed to advocate their players here too. Makes absolutely no difference.
Again, there is history. Mister Dolly is a an agent. I believe he stated it here. That has not stopped him from being a FAN. People are also able to see 'conflicts' or potential ones easily.

Yes there are people using CE as launching pads. You call them clueless BUT they know what they are doing.

Like I said, Arauko1 na JJC. Many of us have been here for close to or more than 15 years. We have seen it all.

Do you remember Emeka Ezeala wahala?
I no mention names as I no sabi I book
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
There is a history!

Even if there are agents they are only expressing their bias. Since when have we stopped expressing our biases on CE? It is all to easy to silence those that disagree by calling them agents. I insist that any agent using CE as his launching pad is clueless. It makes no difference. If a player is poor the majority of CE will declare him poor even if the so-called agents say otherwise. If Keshi had relied on CE commentary Babatunde 'Messi' would not have made it because the CE commentary on him was overwhelmingly negative. Same with Uchebo.
Well no one was silenced. Everyone is free and allowed to express opinions as long as they do not violate any forum rules.

Continue! Diaris God o
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Of course I didn't have to second guess the thread poster of these ridiculous suggestion to know what was to be expected , just the title said it all... at a time when every forward thinking Nigerian fan is looking to the future, some people still want to back pedal us to the past... when did Efe ambrose ever put in a spectacular performance for Nigeria in the center back position? Some of you just watch one game highlight or two in a crap league for that matter and start your fantasy player ads... can't even believe this thread went as far as 3 pages, Efe Ambrose at CB... like seriously? as much as I like the lad while admitting he was decent for the SE, it's best we move on and let the guy enjoy his football career in peace! we should be talking of getting young and promising lads like Tomori etc who still have a chance of playing for Nigeria and not freaking Efe for crying out loud... we could as well advocate for Babatunde, Nsofor and Olofinjana to return to the SE smh...
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Tobi17 wrote:Of course I didn't have to second guess the thread poster of these ridiculous suggestion to know what was to be expected , just the title said it all... at a time when every forward thinking Nigerian fan is looking to the future, some people still want to back pedal us to the past... when did Efe ambrose ever put in a spectacular performance for Nigeria in the center back position? Some of you just watch one game highlight or two in a crap league for that matter and start your fantasy player ads... can't even believe this thread went as far as 3 pages, Efe Ambrose at CB... like seriously? as much as I like the lad while admitting he was decent for the SE, it's best we move on and let the guy enjoy his football career in peace! we should be talking of getting young and promising lads like Tomori etc who still have a chance of playing for Nigeria and not freaking Efe for crying out loud... we could as well advocate for Babatunde, Nsofor and Olofinjana to return to the SE smh...

We want Babamessi! We want Babamessi!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

aruako1 wrote:Even if there are agents they are only expressing their bias. Since when have we stopped expressing our biases on CE? It is all to easy to silence those that disagree by calling them agents. I insist that any agent using CE as his launching pad is clueless. It makes no difference. If a player is poor the majority of CE will declare him poor even if the so-called agents say otherwise. If Keshi had relied on CE commentary Babatunde 'Messi' would not have made it because the CE commentary on him was overwhelmingly negative. Same with Uchebo.
Bros, the first one that anyone of us ever heard of a dude called “African Messi” Babatunde was on CE - from a CE that I used to refer to as ‘CE’s resident agent/spiv’.

This was during the period that pretty much any (or most) new/unknown player or talent was “discovered” on CE, same would virtually appear on subsequent Eagles’ lists or radar - the likes of the same Eve Ambrose (then toiling away in near-anonymity in Israel), Ugo “Stiffy” Utah - the poorman’s Danny Shittu, the bunch of hey-yous residing in English reserve and even conference league teams that led to the so-called agent-underwritten ‘NFF Anglo-Nigerian Camp’ in England (one notable result of which was the call-up of a player in the Fifth-Tier of English football to the U23 squad). Conversely, you can tell when the cabal has fallen out with the coaches over a player when they launch into full attack mode (perhaps even on this thread :) ). Will like to believe that things have changed (perhaps it has improved), but with things Nigerian the more you see the less there often is.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Efe ambrose the sieve on the right back position. Heck Argentina waited for Ambrose to do his impression of a wing back venturing far forward and simply passed into the gaping hole behind him. Ambrose is positionally suspect as a professional player.