ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:By the way if i buy goods from the store and i dont like it or i find the quality below the expected...i am able to return the good and ask for refund..why not for players? Liendolf is a dud player sold to united...let me guess the agent....Raoila?
Raiola does NOT represent Lindelof.
Better....because it would have raised eyebrows.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:As long as it is that defensive pairing Huddersfield can score more if they dont bottle it.
I feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully, Mourinho gives him a chance to redeem himself, like he did for Fellaini. Because, with bailly back next week and Rojo already back... And the useless smalling and blind, Lindelof may never see action again.
:rotf: :rotf: EPL is welcoming the guy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:As long as it is that defensive pairing Huddersfield can score more if they dont bottle it.
I feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully, Mourinho gives him a chance to redeem himself, like he did for Fellaini. Because, with bailly back next week and Rojo already back... And the useless smalling and blind, Lindelof may never see action again.
The guy is just rubbish abeg. Watched him in Sweden where from a simple clearance he conceeded a penalty
You are too hard on the buy,EPL no be joke as he will need time to settle,the physical part of the game is too much for the boy.
Also the DM is not helping out
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No be the guy fault. Mourinho's teams struggle to break down teams because his tactics does not allow for movement and quick passes. To break down teams like this, your full backs need to press up high and your players need to be moving fast, making quick one-twos.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: watch him score now as you diss him
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The guy is just rubbish abeg. Watched him in Sweden where from a simple clearance he conceeded a penalty
You are too hard on the buy,EPL no be joke as he will need time to settle,the physical part of the game is too much for the boy.
Dude when you are bought for 30 something milla for a club like ManU, they did not buy you to be making school boy errors. When i start to criticise a player,it is after watching such over a number of matches

From the pre-season, every match he has played he has not looked the part...i have not seen any quality in him. The only decent thing is that he is comfortable with the ball at his feet.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Once again, I hope United fans now see what Pogba gives them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is manu the home team?Please change the thread to show the home team
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lingarg wont even make this Huddersfield team.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See Herera defending for Huddersfield...kpash!

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Tobi17 wrote:where's Tfco :lol: :lol: :lol:
This, coupled with Ghana’s loss to Mali in the U17 WC, he’s currently Undergoing a mouth to mouth resuscitation. :lol:
Last edited by Thunder on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dude when you are bought for 30 something milla for a club like ManU, they did not buy you to be making school boy errors. When i start to criticise a player,it is after watching such over a number of matches

From the pre-season, every match he has played he has not looked the part...i have not seen any quality in him. The only decent thing is that he is comfortable with the ball at his feet.
Oga Oleye Jose bought him may be to just look comfortable on the ball.He was never good for anyone to pay such amount.You dont expect him to give what he does not have,why not blame the person who s tart him and beside no Manu player has been good today.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Martial ...let me not he is a waste of space and talent.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

typical rashford - Moron.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ManU chopping koboko @ Huddersfield ...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Matic has gone back to his yeye Chelsea display.
January never come yet....una go see :D :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Oga Oleye Jose bought him may be to just look comfortable on the ball.He was never good for anyone to pay such amount.You dont expect him to give what he does not have,why not blame the person who s tart him and beside no Manu player has been good today.
And i am telling you that he has never been good since i have been watching...not today alone.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:That Martial ...let me not he is a waste of space and talent.
I see you are throwing stones at everyone, except your boy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Once again, I hope United fans now see what Pogba gives them.
Please explain in details thanks
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:That Martial ...let me not he is a waste of space and talent.
I see you are throwing stones at everyone, except your boy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Watch my boy deliver manU today.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I see the third goal coming

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Pa...these overpaid players are useless today.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Pa...these overpaid players are useless today.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: