ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: ManU 0 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by ojafranpa »

Man U no shot on target 74th minutes.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu no shot on target so far today..
They are yet to play most of the big boys,
City
Chelsea
Spurs,
Arsenal
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I knew it was too good to last
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I told you my boy will deliver...one more to go.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye, that was ALL Lukaku! I know sey you go dey twerk for palour now :roll: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This young man na winch,watch Hudersfield open nyash
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Man U no shot on target 74th minutes.
Oja Fry Pan head, welcome! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ojafranpa wrote:Man U no shot on target 74th minutes.
Because there is no intelligence to their play
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Oloye, that was ALL Lukaku! I know sey you go dey twerk for palour now :roll: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The keast you can expect from a 75 milla player is to be able to hoof the ball across the goal line

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Misnomer in the order of the topic title, The Terriers are at home. Humdinger of a finale in the off. The good money is on a defender popping up in the box, an inswinging setpiece evading all...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by theYemster »

ManU chopping cock. :D

Dear Lord, sweet Jesus. :thumbs:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Ashley should be sold back to Villa..that is where he belongs

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Why is Lukaku not in the box for a team chasing a goal and lumping the ball forward?
Miki meanwhile has become shyyte

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

One sub. Four minutes. Alex at work.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:ManU chopping cock. :D

Dear Lord, sweet Jesus. :thumbs:
:thumb: :thumbs: :thumbs:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Trust Valencia not to be able to cross the ball

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT Huddersfield 2 -1 BusParkers FC
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Game over pioooom
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Oy boy see block :shock: :shock:

Hold on Hudds!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

We beat Man U.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No be the guy fault. Mourinho's teams struggle to break down teams because his tactics does not allow for movement and quick passes. To break down teams like this, your full backs need to press up high and your players need to be moving fast, making quick one-twos.
Another tactical name for.....................cowardice.
Meanwhile, it is Pep 3 vs Burnley 0.

Pep na Oga :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well done Huddersfield!!! first time in 65 years. Another record for the coward.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

When the team played rubbish agains Liverpoo the natives were celebfating they failed to see the soup was getting burnt on the fire.