ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Post by mcal »

...United is thinning out, soon they will be playing with 3rd string. Jones left and all collapsed.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

What an ugly display it was. So many key players missing.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Herrera may well have eaten his last Mancunian supper.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You'd think "Red Devils" would be used to fire. Wagner's Huddersfield just "Dracores" their yansh. Manue barbecue
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

joplass wrote:What an ugly display it was. So many key players missing.

Ahem!
Jose Mourinho claims he doesn't 'cry' like other managers over injuries
https://talksport.com/football/manchest ... 1019258871

Times must be hard in the thiefco household these days. :lol: where is dat "girlieman" wey dey always vanish when things no go him way? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Everyone claims the swedish defender needs time to blend into the premiership, well thats utter nonsense, how many minutes did Bailly need????? Bailly came in and bossed that midfield right from day 1, fair enough some players need time to get in tune with the premiership but not making such elementary school boy errors, with players injured once again, maybe Mourinho needs to make our attack so deadly with rashford and martial starting because Lukaku clearly has issues up front playing on hos own, he loses the ball so quickly and his positional play is not that great yet, how we are missing Felliani and Pogba, Mata is good upfront but defensively, not a clue, maybe we should have started with Miky, we started playing better when he came on

Right now, City must be laughing at our amateurish game and possibly cant wait to carve us out like the colonialist did in Africa
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:Everyone claims the swedish defender needs time to blend into the premiership, well thats utter nonsense, how many minutes did Bailly need????? Bailly came in and bossed that midfield right from day 1, fair enough some players need time to get in tune with the premiership but not making such elementary school boy errors, with players injured once again, maybe Mourinho needs to make our attack so deadly with rashford and martial starting because Lukaku clearly has issues up front playing on hos own, he loses the ball so quickly and his positional play is not that great yet, how we are missing Felliani and Pogba, Mata is good upfront but defensively, not a clue, maybe we should have started with Miky, we started playing better when he came on

Right now, City must be laughing at our amateurish game and possibly cant wait to carve us out like the colonialist did in Africa
Please don't fix anything until after we grab our 3 points from the Old Toilet next week
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:Everyone claims the swedish defender needs time to blend into the premiership, well thats utter nonsense, how many minutes did Bailly need????? Bailly came in and bossed that midfield right from day 1, fair enough some players need time to get in tune with the premiership but not making such elementary school boy errors, with players injured once again, maybe Mourinho needs to make our attack so deadly with rashford and martial starting because Lukaku clearly has issues up front playing on hos own, he loses the ball so quickly and his positional play is not that great yet, how we are missing Felliani and Pogba, Mata is good upfront but defensively, not a clue, maybe we should have started with Miky, we started playing better when he came on

Please don't fix anything until after we grab our 3 points from the Old Toilet next week
Haha after 1 defeat, suddenly panic buttons, well maybe that defeat will do us some good, injury to key players is not a good thing at all, one thing for sure, mata will not be starting the next game, same goes to the swedish guy, hopefully Bailly will be fit for the game, Pogba will not be back until November unless he is rushed back which is never a good idea
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cito wrote:
oloye wrote:Watch City, Arsenal, Spurs play these Huddersfield part timers off the park.
I highly doubt Arsenal will beat this team with more than a goal.

you should have stopped after the highlighted.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Tuanzebe must be sitting somewhere right now wondering how and why he is playing the reserves while Man Utd buy a play a 35 million defender who is not as good as him. I will say this again - the signing of Lindelof seems really puzzling. All he does is block Tuanzebe's path to the first team. His "blooper" reel is growing...

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Also, the loss to Huddersfield has obscured an outrageous GK display by De Gea. He "heighted" a Huddersfield striker closing in on him:

http://www.givemesport.com/1175335-davi ... man-united
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
toyin133 wrote:FT Huddersfield 2 -1 BusParkers FC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I-Zee-Ewu! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your master was undressed in London today! Kedu! Zee-diot!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wiseone wrote:Also, the loss to Huddersfield has obscured an outrageous GK display by De Gea. He "heighted" a Huddersfield striker closing in on him:

...wetin be dat, we call what he did "overhead", at least back in the good old days of Nigerian street football :thumbs:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:
wiseone wrote:Also, the loss to Huddersfield has obscured an outrageous GK display by De Gea. He "heighted" a Huddersfield striker closing in on him:

...wetin be dat, we call what he did "overhead", at least back in the good old days of Nigerian street football :thumbs:

nah, Wiseone is correct....dat na "heighting". Kanu na king of dat main thing. Kai, it disorients the recipient even worse than nutmeg.... before the victim knows what happened, the executor don go farrrrrr
AFCON 2019 sweet o

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No be the guy fault. Mourinho's teams struggle to break down teams because his tactics does not allow for movement and quick passes. To break down teams like this, your full backs need to press up high and your players need to be moving fast, making quick one-twos.
Nna, you dey teach tactics to Mourinho? :D Market no dey? :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho does not trust home grown players but instead brings in a swede that makes 2 errors which cost us dearly

Well Mourinho better get it right against spurs this weekend

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:

nah, Wiseone is correct....dat na "heighting". Kanu na king of dat main thing. Kai, it disorients the recipient even worse than nutmeg.... before the victim knows what happened, the executor don go farrrrrr
...see the video, the 'victim' no even wan go back challenge the 'heighter' making the whole sequence look like planned comedy :laugh:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:

...see the video, the 'victim' no even wan go back challenge the 'heighter' making the whole sequence look like planned comedy :laugh:

kai...remember when Kanu heighted the Tottenham defender...the guy had no idea he had been heighted until he saw Arsenal fans celebrating Kanu's goal...he was still wondering where Kanu and the ball went. He had to watch the replay in slow motion before he finally got what happened.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:

kai...remember when Kanu heighted the Tottenham defender...the guy had no idea he had been heighted until he saw Arsenal fans celebrating Kanu's goal...he was still wondering where Kanu and the ball went. He had to watch the replay in slow motion before he finally got what happened.
Abeg keep quiet jo :tic: Even I enjoy that move from our Kanu. By the way the bobo still dey stretch his neck in his sleep, hoping to reach the ball
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Meanwhile Lukaku is looking like a little boy who got lost in jankara market

No be the guy fault. Mourinho's teams struggle to break down teams because his tactics does not allow for movement and quick passes. To break down teams like this, your full backs need to press up high and your players need to be moving fast, making quick one-twos.

shut up! 4-1! Loser! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Mourinho does not trust home grown players but instead brings in a swede that makes 2 errors which cost us dearly

Well Mourinho better get it right against spurs this weekend
Or else what?? What will you do?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Tell us more about full-backs pressing high and making quick one twos. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Tell us more about full-backs pressing high and making quick one twos. :D
If I did, I'd have to listen to you taking about defenders defending for Liverpool :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw you at Wembley too... the look on your face when the fourth goal went in! It was heaven! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: