Mikel Agu, Troost-Ekong meet Buhari, Erdogan in Turkey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Mikel Agu, Troost-Ekong meet Buhari, Erdogan in Turkey

Post by iworo »

Super Eagles’ Mikel, Ekong meet Buhari, Erdogan in Turkey

Super Eagles stars William Troost-Ekong and Mikel Agu met President Muhammadu Buhari and his Turkish counterpart Recep Erdogan on Thursday.

Buhari is in Turkey on an official visit.

Troost-Ekong plays his football in Turkey with Bursaspor while Agu, though signed to Portuguese giants Porto, is on loan at the Turkish side.

Both Troost-Ekong and Mikel Agu were in action as Nigeria qualified for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Former Nigerian stars like Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, Uche Okechukwu and Daniel Amokachi played in Turkey.

Meanwhile, Buhari and Erdogan have agreed partnership in the area of defence and security.

Speaking at a joint press conference Buhari said the defence ministers of both countries held extensive discussions on developing new strategies for counter-terrorism.

“We are very pleased with the progress of the meeting so far and we are going to wait for the details of meetings between the two countries.

“We will as a result of the meeting between the ministers and officials of both countries strengthen rapidly whatever their recommendations are”, he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/20/super-ea ... key-photo/
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel Agu, Troost-Ekong meet Buhari, Erdogan in Turkey

Post by jette1 »

abeg make hin no go jinx our players; using players to boost unpopularity no go work
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...agreement in security, haha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I see some 50 year Turkish military equipment arriving in Nigeria soon :taunt:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:...agreement in security, haha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I see some 50 year Turkish military equipment arriving in Nigeria soon :taunt:
there are far more serious undertones of this so called bilateral relationship and it's not in Biafra's interest. That's why no eastern governor should be inviting Iran to build pseudo hospitals in the greater biafran land. Turkey has regressed since rejected from joining the EU and so has Nigeria.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."