Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:They said that Arsenal scouts watched Xhacrap over a hundred times ... such a tool should never be given a job even for youth girls football .... I could watch Xhacrap for five minutes and know he couldn't cut it ... who hires and pays these clowns at Arsenal
Uncle i will not blame the scouts,is on Wenger,he play the guy all last season,its enough to start bench him and look for another money miss road club to give him and collect 35 million back.When you keep playing the guy then its on you not the scouts
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:They said that Arsenal scouts watched Xhacrap over a hundred times ... such a tool should never be given a job even for youth girls football .... I could watch Xhacrap for five minutes and know he couldn't cut it ... who hires and pays these clowns at Arsenal
Omo cut the poor boy some slack now....haba sometimes i think you watch Arsenal just because of him and Ozil. :lol:
Two of the worst signings ever .... the annoyance is why some remain blind to how much damage they do to the team ... Nna you be former player nah. Teammates know the short ones for team and it affects team spirit when better players are left on the bench or are not signed to fit in useless players to the detriment of the cause
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

oloye wrote:I wont be surprised if Everton lose this game, they are poorly organised.
Very poorly organised
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Everton is a poor team,i expect this game to turn around unless Arsenal is that bad..
this is a game that can give Koeman the sacked with beloved victory and also this is the game that can forced most beloved fans behind Wenger give up defending him and start singing Wenger out apart from one nyash licker
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

When will Lacazette show us what 50 million plus looks like
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They better take this Gueye out, he is begging for a red with his rash tackles
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Should Petr Cech have saved this goal? What happened to the old man?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It was only a matter of time, rubbish team.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow Everton is very poor team,We go ebat them like 5 -1
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bellerin has gone back to his old self.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Very poor Everton team. What has happened to Koeman?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Nacho ... our best player this season
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by realtrouble »

Everton was rob, £30 million for Pickford! Well done Nancho, mister consistent
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Nacho ... our best player this season

I agree ... he has really come a long way. I think when he deputized at CB for that one season really transformed him. True Pro :thumb:

MLK.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

balo wrote:Very poor Everton team. What has happened to Koeman?
He bought three number 10s and has to play them.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Ozil has been immense in this game, popping up in all the small pockets and space
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Ozil is balling.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Come on Alexis
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They hyped this Pickford of a guy beyond his ability, a good shot stopper no doubt, but Everton had better keepers before splashing money on him.

Then the question of the young man just running into defenders and doing nothing other than chasing shadows, in the name of attacking talk of a poor attempt at creating spaces for Rooney. You lose Lukaku and you replace him with a road runner....that was where Koeman threw sanity into the winds.

Then he brought in Sigurdsonn , to do what Rooney is already doing. Playing both Sigurdson and Rooney on thr same team is playing two similar players, work rate is half, both run into same spaces, think alike and want the same ball. Any surprise why they are being overrun in the middle.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

realtrouble wrote:
balo wrote:Very poor Everton team. What has happened to Koeman?
He bought three number 10s and has to play them.
Kpam....sometimes i think some of these managers dont know what to do with money

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Should Petr Cech have saved this goal? What happened to the old man?

Haba no goalie in the world is saving that ... cmon men ... ask the stiff who gave away the ball and the joker who keeps playing him the questions :idea:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Please can some one really show me a game that LAca has stand out like a 50 million player?
We must win to cut the gap down to 9 points from City,imagine we win at watford then win today,we should have been just a point from second place Manu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:They hyped this Pickford of a guy beyond his ability, a good shot stopper no doubt, but Everton had better keepers before splashing money on him.

Then the question of the young man just running into defenders and doing nothing other than chasing shadows, in the name of attacking talk of a poor attempt at creating spaces for Rooney. You lose Lukaku and you replace him with a road runner....there was where Koeman threw sanity into the winds.

Then he brought in Sigurdsonn , to do what Rooney is already doing. Playing both Sigurdson and Rooney on thr same team is playing two similar players, work rate is half, both run into same spaces, think alike and want the same ball. Any surprise why they are being overrun in the middle.

Er who were the better young keepers at Everton??? Abeg name dem :shock: :woot:

MLK.