Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Everton 1 vs 4 Arsenal

Post by Robbynice »

Awon boys making it count today. Ozil was massive. Best player by far on the field of play today. Massive massive win...Congrats to awon boys and the Boss
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:If we had held on vs WATFORD we would be in third place now :curse: and lemme not even remember the stoke game :curse:
I no go lie that Watford game pain me but its okay. It's on now...Awon boys don vex

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Post by Robbynice »

Kajifu, next time stay to update scores abeg abi you pass out during the game...lol. Anyway scores updated. :D

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote:
Coach wrote:@Kaji, relax, Oga Antoine will enjoy Goodison. 3-1. Bet in play.
Kaji, nno! Cash in? No chance, up the stakes and go for 5!
Easy money.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/22/alexis-sa ... h-7018482/

Did something go down between Ramshyt and Alexis again :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:Kajifu, next time stay to update scores abeg abi you pass out during the game...lol. Anyway scores updated. :D
Thanks for update the score,i was so happy and forget to do my job.Nothing so sweet to see beloved win in one of the tougher ground to go.We could have put 8 pass koeman
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/22/alexis-sa ... h-7018482/

I hope Wenger handle this nonsense
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

If Ramsey was your teammate, would you not slap him?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: Everton 1 vs 2 Arsenal

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:WHere is Azuka ? :rotf:

Talk about foot in mouth ahahahahahaha :woot:
Unlike you Aniks, i never gave up on this team nor on Ozil. I simply refused to buy into the Ozil agenda being peddled by these British pundits. Like i have repeated a thousand and one times, there is a reason why Ozil is one of the first players that Low picks whenever selecting a German XI. TH captured it all when he said Arsenal could have won this match by 5 more goals. In this match alone Ozil created 8 scoring chances with only one scored. Just imagine if 40% of the chances he creates in a match get utilized.
That said, playing Ozil Lacca and Sanchez is the way to go. AW only needs to compliment this group with the missing pieces. ANd that's 2 more defensive minded players than what we've got now and the team will go places. Hopefully he does that in January.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:

Unlike you Aniks, i never gave up on this team nor on Ozil. I simply refused to buy into the Ozil agenda being peddled by these British pundits. Like i have repeated a thousand and one times, there is a reason why Ozil is one of the first players that Low picks whenever selecting a German XI. TH captured it all when he said Arsenal could have won this match by 5 more goals. In this match alone Ozil created 8 scoring chances with only one scored. Just imagine if 40% of the chances he creates in a match get utilized.
That said, playing Ozil Lacca and Sanchez is the way to go. AW only needs to compliment this group with the missing pieces. ANd that's 2 more defensive minded players than what we've got now and the team will go places. Hopefully he does that in January.

Azuka are you done?

Stop beating around the bush and floating red herrings you are being called out for this:

"And i hope and pray in January AW signs Gueye from Everton ....."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But like ya wayo friend Waffi you wan shift goal post :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Those Arsenaltv post match reactions are always epic, the dude who always yells "fam blood" is one funny dude.
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

Aniks don’t fall for this nonsense, it’s true Ramsey’s play can be annoying but I saw multiple instances in that game of teammates not just Sanchez and Ramsey calling each other out and complaining when a poor decision is made ( which by the way is what we want)
Players don’t have to be friends to do their job on the field
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Azuka are you done?

Stop beating around the bush and floating red herrings you are being called out for this:

Ohh that.
I still hope AW signs him in January. He was just a victim of the hype that the only way to play Arsenal is to roughen them up. Take away his unwarranted youthful exuberance he has the necessary steel that will Ozil, Lacca and Alexis the platform to put any team in the EPL to the sword. That roughness in his play can be smoothen. Does Xhaka in his first season come to mind? Would love to see him paired with Xhaka in our midfield.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

platinum wrote:Useless player.
And this is for you Aniks.
Tomorrow now to sell their papers - thanks to Tolahs for this info - our know-all British pundits will come twisting the fact.
Last edited by azuka on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

tolahs wrote:Where do we belong as a team - also rans or true contenders?
The mistake by Xhaka is unforgivable at this level - fundamental to being a deep lying midfielder is awareness of your surroundings - dude keeps losing the ball - for one like myself who has defended dude more than many step parents do step kids - is he a sub who has to get street smart & learn the ropes. Give him a video of a slowish midfielder from the past with a howitzer of a shot - Frank Lampard - make that shot count Xhaka.
The miscom with Monreal & Cech - nah!! veterans .
At the FA cup finals we let a 10man Chelsea into the game - we should be taking over those sorta matches.
Going forward - Swansea play ManU tues - will have to put out a strong team - we play Norwich on Tues - they played today so we look good there.
Overall, better performance away but we need intensity through all of the 90mins
For me IMHO from now till January we are a contender for the top 4. But if in January AW can get Gueye and / or Lamina or a reliable more defensive minded CM, we will be top contenders for the league. But in the meantime it's about item the so-called "new-Pogba" in our U-23 be given a runout in his real position against Norwich City so we can judge if he is ready. And then another cameo against Swansea City.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Abeg don't buy this new ploy. Metro is trying to sell. Only a blind man will not see how Ramsey celebrated Alexis goal as if it is the winning goal of the game rather than the 5th goal of the match.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

azuka wrote:

Abeg don't buy this new ploy. Metro is trying to sell. Only a blind man will not see how Ramsey celebrated Alexis goal as if it is the winning goal of the game rather than the 5th goal of the match.

because that goal meant that Alexis has calmed down, and will not slap Ramsey in the dressing room.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Everton 1 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:They said that Arsenal scouts watched Xhacrap over a hundred times ... such a tool should never be given a job even for youth girls football .... I could watch Xhacrap for five minutes and know he couldn't cut it ... who hires and pays these clowns at Arsenal
It was a clear foul. Goal should not have stood. Xhaka bounced back from that incident and played a good game after that.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Everton 1 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:When will Lacazette show us what 50 million plus looks like
5 PL goals in 8 games. That's when. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Everton 1 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:17 shots at goal and 72 percent possession and still 1-1 smh :curse:
Oh! You finally noticed. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

When I complained about our conversion rate and how it is cost us away from home, you chose to look for scapegoats. Away from home this season, we have created the 2nd most chances, but before the Everton game, only scored one goal.

You saw it all in that Ist half. We take our chances against Stoke and Watford, we win both games inspite of poor decisions against us.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:

Spot on. They know both players have a past and they are trying to make something from nothing. I was informed by friends at the game, Ramsey and Sanchez were good to each other all game. We often, use their on pitch relationship per game as a yardstick to how Arsenal will perform. Indeed, Sanchez acknowledged Ramsey's efforts after expressing disappointment at the stray pass.

I was also informed our players were at each other demanding more from each themselves and team mates especially when they were a goal down. I heard Bellerin got a rollicking from team mates when he opted to shoot instead of passing to free teammates in the box.

The players cared, wanted it and got the result. If they show this type of fight and discipline, they will be up there contending and challenging come May.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Azuka are you done?

Azuka called you out for Ozil, instead you wayo use my name to take shift the goal post. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

azuka wrote:
platinum wrote:Useless player.
And this is for you Aniks.
Tomorrow now to sell their papers - thanks to Tolahs for this info - our know-all British pundits will come twisting the fact.
Azuka, he is not consistent. We require this level of performance in at least 20 EPL games.