Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 4 Arsenal

Post by oloye »

And there is my jara...Koeman's fate sealed on a P45 slip.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 3 Arsenal

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

My Boy Sanchez!!!!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sanchez what a player,W
enger pay him his money biko,we cant get another player better than him or even good as him again under your watch
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That play btw cech and nacho personifies the lack of mental focus within the team ... poor back pass and Cech should have booted it wide but tried a deft touch and gifts a goal smh

Oh well thanks Alexis bout time you got on the board
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Koeman and his brother should start parking their things ready for departure.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Useless goons. Only showing cock against a ten man useless team
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A team spends 150milla and they look like a pub club.....it is not about money.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:Useless goons. Only showing cock against a ten man useless team

Palm wine Tapper you have more issues to worry about :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Good win Arsenal.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Kajifu update the final score na
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii the evil side of Wenger is smirking inside. He has been called out by Koeman publicly on a number of occasions touting his record against him and Wengers penchant for blaming others about the result .... Welll :woot: :woot: today nah today :woot:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If na United they would find a way to make Everton look like a first class team.

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

100%Naija wrote:Cech needs to be benched...stupid I d I o t
That was all on Monreal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
That was all on Monreal.

Don't mind the retard :rotf:

I've never understood why defenders who have a chance to boot the ball upfield will give the ball to a keeper whose only option is too boot it upfield.

Always been one of my pet peeves

MLK.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
That was all on Monreal.
Clearly but Cech didn't go committed
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by realtrouble »

oloye wrote:This Everton team is a disgrace and Koeman has just exposed himself. The way the clown was pursuing Sigurdson like his life depended on it, you would think there is something in the player we have not seen since his days at Spurs.

Instead of building on last season, he came into slush money and went on a shopping spree buying junks.
He needed a £45 million striker and wasted it on another number 10. I will shocked if he is not sacked.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If we had held on vs WATFORD we would be in third place now :curse: and lemme not even remember the stoke game :curse:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

People keep finding excuses for Cech. The man is daydreaming in the goal. He was not ready when Rooney shot from 25 yards. He is not ready, when his own player passes him the ball ... Keep looking for excuses for Cech. His mind is not on the field.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Koeman tried to sign Giroud, Giroud refuses in the last minute to move to Everton.
Bepanda
realtrouble wrote:
oloye wrote:This Everton team is a disgrace and Koeman has just exposed himself. The way the clown was pursuing Sigurdson like his life depended on it, you would think there is something in the player we have not seen since his days at Spurs.
Instead of building on last season, he came into slush money and went on a shopping spree buying junks.
He needed a £45 million striker and wasted it on another number 10. I will shocked if he is not sacked.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Where do we belong as a team - also rans or true contenders?
The mistake by Xhaka is unforgivable at this level - fundamental to being a deep lying midfielder is awareness of your surroundings - dude keeps losing the ball - for one like myself who has defended dude more than many step parents do step kids - is he a sub who has to get street smart & learn the ropes. Give him a video of a slowish midfielder from the past with a howitzer of a shot - Frank Lampard - make that shot count Xhaka.
The miscom with Monreal & Cech - nah!! veterans .
At the FA cup finals we let a 10man Chelsea into the game - we should be taking over those sorta matches.
Going forward - Swansea play ManU tues - will have to put out a strong team - we play Norwich on Tues - they played today so we look good there.
Overall, better performance away but we need intensity through all of the 90mins
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Useless player.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bepanda wrote:Koeman tried to sign Giroud, Giroud refuses in the last minute to move to Everton.
Bepanda
realtrouble wrote:
He needed to replace Lukaku, now if Giroud turned them down, he should go for another , not just splash out money for the fun of it. They are blunt upfront, relying on Rooney.....that is not going foward, it is going backwards. Rooney will give you even more than what Sigurdsson will give you, so why pursue Sigurdson when the more pressing need..a proven striker goes begging? For a team that spent 150 m, questions need to be asked.