Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Post by kajifu »

Tough game,Arsenal on front foot as expected.
Ozil,Sanchez,Ramsey,Laca all start in a must win game
Last edited by kajifu on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 0 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by kajifu »

Who ever sign Sanchez next year will be signing world class player for free
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow we should have been like 3 goals up,
Laca missing sitter,this guy is not world class CF.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1-0-Everton
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rooney daggers.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1-0 Everton....
Rooney recalling memories of his first-ever EPL goals all those years ago - also against Arsenal!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Wow ..Ozil is actually playing very well. AW need to drop more players, maybe they will start applying themselves.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by realtrouble »

Yepa, dem don score
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lol at Granit Xhaka .... where is that Lil Bendel lad wey no sabi football ... Oya come open ya stat sheet
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

If we could only get Granit to play better !!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal is such a comedy show .... I'm no longer concerned abegi
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal have played very well, but that was a poor goal to give up.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

A midfielder who can't tackle, can't dribble or hold the ball under even the slightest amount of duresss ... but ahhh wetin small pikin like me sabi :rotf:

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Xhaka gets his pocket picked once again and how many times as that happened this season that it is has resulted in a goal .
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

mmeny wrote:Xhaka gets his pocket picked once again and how many times as that happened this season that it is has resulted in a goal .

You don't know what you're talking about, have you seen his OPTA Stat sheet ... Waffi man and Azuka :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Arsenal in a nutshell'
Everton 1-0 Arsenal

Steve Claridge
Ex-Leicester striker, BBC Radio 5 live at Goodison Park
I was just about to say that Everton need to put more pressure on the Arsenal back three. Gueye wins the ball, Arsenal back off and Rooney gets the ball out of his feet and then whips it round like he did 15 minutes ago.

Only Arsenal can be behind in a game they have three one-on-ones already. Arsenal in a nutshell. Everton have one chance and bang.

I don't get what role Xhaka fulfills in this Arsenal side.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Wenger Wazza-ed again...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

mmeny wrote:Xhaka gets his pocket picked once again and how many times as that happened this season that it is has resulted in a goal .

Five times, four resulted in goals
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

osita wrote:

Five times, four resulted in goals
And this is the guy who is actually supposed to shield the defense against opposition simply not good enough
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I wont be surprised if Everton lose this game, they are poorly organised.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

They said that Arsenal scouts watched Xhacrap over a hundred times ... such a tool should never be given a job even for youth girls football .... I could watch Xhacrap for five minutes and know he couldn't cut it ... who hires and pays these clowns at Arsenal

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:They said that Arsenal scouts watched Xhacrap over a hundred times ... such a tool should never be given a job even for youth girls football .... I could watch Xhacrap for five minutes and know he couldn't cut it ... who hires and pays these clowns at Arsenal
Omo cut the poor boy some slack now....haba sometimes i think you watch Arsenal just because of him and Ozil. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

With Williams in This Everton defence it's only a matter of time until arsenal scores